Chapter 19: Moment

Coffee Prince Or Princess? (Part 2: The Conflict)

You are in a foggy place.And you saw a girl hiding her face in her knees at the corner.

You move towards the girl carefully and touch her shoulder.

You're shock when the girl lift up her face and looking at you.

"H-Hyorin?" Hyorin eyes are red and watery.

"Unnie! Mianhae jeongmal.Please forgive me" Hyorin said in a shaking voice and she held her hand to you.

You want to hold Hyorin's hand but suddenly Hyorin dissappear.

"Hyorin! Hyorin!" You called Hyorin name as loud as you can.

"Hyorin!" Someone shook your body.You open your eyes and quickly sit up.

"Honey? Why with Hyorin?" Yoseob asked while he switch on the lights.

"I dreamt about her.She ask for my forgiveness.When I was about to forgive her and hold her hand,she,she suddenly dissappear from my eyes" You told everything to Yoseob.

Yoseob rubbing your hair and say "Honey,it's just a dream.Dreamt is a sleeping toy" Yoseob lied you down.

"But.." Yoseob cut your word by putting his index finger on your mouth.

"Sleep.Just sleep" Yoseob switched off the lights and lied beside you.

"Oppa,I think its..." Your word has been cut again with Yoseob kiss.

"Sleep" Yoseob said in a husky voice.You closed your eyes and tried to forget the dream.


When breakfast time,you go to room to wake your husband up.

You open the door and saw your husband still sleeping.

You sit on the bed and pat his milky white cheeks.

"Oppa,ireonaseyo" You whisper to his ear.

"Hmm" Yoseob take the pillow beside him and closed his face.

You pulled out the comforter from his body.

"Honey,I'm sleepy" Yoseob said in his sleepy voice.

"Oppa.." You whined to wake Yoseob up.Usually he can't hold it if you're whining.

"Wake up and breakfast with me" You whined again while shooking his body.

Automatically Yoseob sit up and he hold your cheeks.

"I've awake now.Don't whined again" Yoseob kiss your cheeks.

You smiled and pushed him into the bathroom.


Yoseob P.O.V

Kyaa! I have no works for two days! I can spend my free time with my beloved one! Kekeke!

I have a plan to do.I grinned happily.

"Oppa!" Rania tapped my shoulder."You look happy today.Is there anything happen?" Rania took a seat beside me.

"Yes.I am so happy because I can clearly see my wife face today" I caresses Rania soft cheeks and put my right hand on her shoulder.

Rania smiled and lean her head on my shoulder.I pull her closer to me and kiss her forehead.

I stare at her beautiful face.Her cute nose and mouth.Her beautiful eyebrow.And the last thing is,her flawless skin.

She's perfect.

"Oppa,why are you looking at me like that?" Rania looks blushing.Her cheeks turned red.

"Because you are perfect" I pressed my lips onto her red lips.

I kiss Rania passionately and wrapped my arm on her waist.

We both share our passionate kiss.I her lower lips and untie her hair.

I can't hold it anymore,I pushed her on the wall and kissed her again.

I her shirt and throw it away.

"Just the two of us" I said in a seductive voice after I opened my shirt.I kiss her neck and I heard she's .

Rania pushed me away as sudden while she cover and run toward kitchen.

She's throw out.I go to her and and she's holding her head.

I put my backhand on her forehead to check if she have fever or not.

I carried her in my arm towards room and put her gently on the bed.

I cover her body with comforter.Then I take the wind oil and put it on my finger to massage Rania head.

"Komawo oppa" I smiled and kiss her forehead.


"Oppa,are you doing all of these?" You're amazed when seeing the table with candlelight.he background music.It's calming you up.

"You like it?" "Yes" You nod and Yoseob pulled the chair for you.

You smiled and sit on the chair.

"Cheers" Your glass hit with Yoseob glass.You drink the wain.

Then you cut the steak and eat it up.

"Oppa,say aaa" "Aaa" Yoseob open his mouth and you put the fries inside his mouth.

You and Yoseob smiling to each other.

Yoseob stand up and take you to the living room.You can hear soft music.

"Dance with me?" Yoseob pulled you into his hug.

"But...I don't know how to dance" You stuttered.You never dance since you was small.

"It's okay.Just follow me dear" Yoseob said in a very romantic voice that can makes you melting down.

Yoseob started the first step and you follow him.

You're blushing when you make the wrong step.

Yoseob right hand still on your waist.

"I love you" Yoseob said when the song said the same thing.

"I love you Kim Rania" Yoseob hold your cheeks.

"And it's time to to end our date" Yoseob kissed your lips.


 

 

Author Note:
Sorry for the late update! ^_^ So...I make Yonia moment! Kekeke ^_^ And to the B2UTY,today is our real maknae birthday! Son Dongwoon! Saegil Chukkahamnida Dongwoonie! Have a blessed day! B2UTY loves you!