Chapter 21: Starts Now

Coffee Prince Or Princess? (Part 2: The Conflict)

Yoseob P.O.V

I awake due to my handphone ringtone.Aishh.Who's calling me this late night?

"Yoboseyo?" Immediately my eyes widened open after hearing what Mr Jang said.

"M-Mwoya?! Working at this late night?!" I raise my voice a bit but not to loud.

"Yes.I know that.But are you crazy Mr Jang ssi? Working late night?" 

I sigh."Arasseo.I will prepare now" I end the call and put my handphone on the table.

I get down from the bed and step in the bathroom.

Done taking bath and prepare myself,I glance at Rania that is sleeping soundly.

I press my lips on her red lips.I kiss her gently.

Rania open her eyes widely and look at me with frown at her head.

"Oppa,where do you want to go?" Rania rubbing her eyes.

"I have work to do at the cafe.Mr Jang ask me" I caresses her hair softly and kiss it.

"Forgive me,honey.Mianhae" I hug Rania.I feel guilty to her.Very guilty towards her.

"It's okay oppa.I'm okay" Rania hug me back tighlty.


Author P.O.V

Doojoon saw the man is already at the cafe.Sitting at the corner.He ask Hyunseung to serve the coffee to customer first while he go towards to that man.

He take a sit infront of the man who is known as Mr Cho.Mr Cho lift up his face when see Doojoon infront of him.

"Where's that thing that I ask you?" Mr Cho take a plastic that contain uknown powder in it.

Doojoon take it from Mr Cho hand and give the money to him.

Mr Cho open the envelope and look at the money in it.He smiles and leave the cafe.

Doojoon look at the powder and thinking."I will put this in Rania drink so that she will be misscarriage and can't get pregnant until forever" 

Doojoon carve an evil smile."I will ask Rania have a coffee in this cafe and I will put this in her drink" 

Doojoon get up from the sits and go towards the counter.


Hyorin P.O.V

I went to grandma Ryu house with Junhyung at Yangdong village.I still remember the house.

I knock the sliding door twice.Someone open the sliding door.

I can see grandma Ryu face.Her face has no different.Still the same.

"Ryu halmeoni" I move towards her and want to hug her but grandma Ryu give me a death glare.

"You? What did you do towards your Hyojin? She almost die because you! Get out from here! I don't want to see your face anymore!"

Grandma Ryu yelled at my face.She want to close the door.I knee infront of her.

"Halmeoni,I didn't know she is my sister.I really don't know it.Forgive me halmeoni" I hold her leg while crying.

Junhyung want to lift me up."Hyorin ah" "Tcch! Forgive you?" Halmeoni leave me for a while.

She then bring a pail of water and splash it at my face.She throw that pail away.

"Halmeoni ssi,you shouldn't do that to Hyorin!" Junhyung raise his voice towards her.

"She deserve it!" After that grandma Ryu closed the door loudly infront of my face.

"Halmeoni! Open this door! Forgive me! Hyojin ah! Forgive unnie!" I sobs louder while knock the door.

Junhyung hugs me and I cry in his hug."Hyorin" "I am stupid!" I cry and cry until I faint.


Yoseob P.O.V

While I'm busy doing my work,somebody get into my office and standing infront of me.

"Doojoon ah,I'm..." I can't finish my words after saw that person infront of my face.

She's back

Song Jinhae......

The one that is in my heart a long time ago....but that just a temporary.

She's gone after she break her relationship with me 5 years ago.

She's the one who makes me feel like zombie.She's the one who turn me from cheerful to cold person.

It's all about her! 

"What do you want from me?" I said in a cold tone."Oppa" "Don't call me that name! I hate it! For your information,I've married and I will be a daddy soon.So please,don't disturb my marriage"

"But oppa.You don't miss me? You don't remember our memories together?" Jinhae shed her tears.

"Memories with you? Tchh! I forget that already.Get out from here please" I said in a husky voice and continue doing my work.

"But oppa.I miss you so much.Since you gone from my life,I have nothing.I always been dump by guy" 

I gave a dirty glance at her."That's good" Jinhae sobs louder.

"Please don't show your fake crying at here.Get out from here before I lost my patience" I raise my voice a bit.

"I will get out from here but you remember this.I will comeback to you no matter what" 

I hate this! Aish! GOD! Help me.


 

Author Note:
I have to hurry up! This chapter a bit messed