Chapter 3: Is It True?

Coffee Prince Or Princess? (Part 2: The Conflict)

"Jagi ya,are you pregnant?" Yoseob asked while holding your hand.

"An.." You didn't finished your word because Yoseob hugged you.

"I'm happy to heard that" You sigh."What are we going to named the baby?" Yoseob asked.

"Maybe Yang Yaejin?" Yoseob said."Oppa.." "Aha! Yora! If boy we put Yora while girl is Yori"

Yoseob suggested."Oppa,actually.." "I want to call Hyunseung to told this happy news!" 

You releived a big big sigh.


You've awake.Yoseob is in the bathroom.You get up from the bed.

You rub your eyes.You phone rang.Hyorin send you a message.

You read it.

"Unnie ah! Chukkahae!"

"Aish!! You patting your forehead then you rubbing your hair until it get messy.

"Jagi ya,awake already?" Yoseob get out from the bathroom.

You ignored Yoseob.You get into the bathroom and closed the door very loudly.


"Jagi ya,what's wrong with you? You're so moody this morning" Yoseob asked you.

"Nothing" You said.You put a litlle blusher on your cheeks.

"Oh,I'm forgot.Pregnant woman always moody" Yoseob said and you patting the table.Very hard.

Your face was very very red."Jagi ya,what's wrong?" Yoseob hold your shoulder.

You get out from the bedroom.


"Seobie,what did you do to Rania?" Haeyeon asked Yoseob.

"I didn't do anything" Yoseob answered Haeyeon.

"Then? Why Rania looks like she's mad? Did you guy's fight?" 

Haeyeon asked while rubbing your back.

"Mwo? Fight? Ani.Rania a bit moodless today" Haeyeon nodded.

"Haeyeon unnie" You called Haeyeon.

"Nae?" "This is misunderstanding" You told."Misunderstanding? I don't understand"

"Nothing" You continued eating the pancake.

"Rania ah,told me" Haeyeon urge you."Actually..." You bit a bottom of your lips.

"Actually I'm not pregnant" Yoseob choking."Jinja?!" 

Haeyeon widened her eyes."Nae.All of this are misunderstanding.I'm vomitted yesterday because I'm having period"

You explained it."Aish! Why you don't tell me earlier?" Yoseob patting his forehead.

"It's because you always cutting my word!" You glare Yoseob.

"The problem is,omma and appa.How do we need to tell them?" You asked while knocking the table.

Three of you keep quite thinking the idea.Haeyeon pluck her finger.

She then told her idea.


You make coffee for Yoseob."Rania ah" Hyunseung called you.He's also making a coffee.

"Mwoya?" "Is it true that you're pregnant?" You laughing.

"Yah! I'm asking you!" "Ani.That is just a misunderstanding" You said while laughing.

"Iroljul arasseo" Hyuseung said before he served the coffee for customer.

You've done making Yoseob favorite coffee.You bring it to Yoseob office room.

You open the door.Yoseob seems not realize that you've enter his room.

He's busy doing his work.You put the mug on the table.

"Oppa" You shaked Yoseob arm and that makes Yoseob shocked.

"Jagi ya,it's you.You've shocked me" Yoseob rubbing his chest.

"It's been a long time I entered this room.You're busy doing your work" You said.

"I make your favourite coffee.Drink it" Yoseob sip the coffee.

You massage Yoseob shoulder."Oppa,take a rest.Yesterday you don't sleep" Yoseob touch your hand that is on his shoulder.

"Oppa,I want to continue my work.Make sure you rest" You kissed Yoseob cheeks before get out from that room.

"Oppa,you need to take a rest" Dujun imitating you.He massage Dongwoon shoulder and kissed his cheeks.

"Hyung! No need to do that!" Dongwoon rub his cheeks.

You glare Dongwoon and Dujun and you pulled their ears.

"Argh! It's hurt!" Dujun said."That's not hurt" Dongwoon said.

"Not hurts?" You pinched Dongwoon arm with your long nail.

"Yah! It's hurt! Hurt!" "Next time don't imitating people!" You still pinched Dongwoon arm.

"Yah! Dujun hyung! Help me!" Dujun tounge out at Dongwoon."Serve you right!"


"Just where is Hyorin? She said that today she want to do her part time" You speak lonely.

It's already 3 PM.You dialled Hyorin number.

You: Yoboseyo?

Hyorin: Yoboseyo? Unnie ah,waeyo? I'm practicing dancing.I'm busy

You: Oh,it's okay.After the practice is done,call me back

Hyorin: Dae,annyeong

You:Annyeong

You hung the call."Maybe she cannot make it" You said.

"Only a few customer left in this cafe" You said while knocking the caunter table.

You smiled when new customer enter the cafe."Annyeonghaseyo! What do you want to order?"

You bowed at the customer."Give me 2 cup of Hot Lovely Coffee and a piece of cheese cake"

You total them up."The total is 50 dolar" The customer paid you."Kamsahamnida! Your order will arrive soon" You smiled.

You take two empty cup and started makes the order."Rania ah" "Nae?" "Does Hyorin forgive me?"

Junhyung asked you."Junhyung ah,give me 5 minute" "Okay" 

You put the coffee on the tray with a piece of cheese cake."Kikwang ah,served this to that customer" "Dae"

"Ha! Junhyung ah,like this,tomorrow Hyorin maybe will do her part time at here and you can ask for her forgiveness"

"She will forgive me?" Junhyung asked."I'm her unnie,I know her" "If she not forgive me?" "Junhyung ah,Hyorin on the outside she look hard headed but inside her,she was so easy to forgive people" You smiled.

Your phone rang.Hyorin called you.You push the green button on the screen.

You: Yoboseyo?

Hyorin: Unnie,why you asked me to called you?

You: When did you want to do your part time?

Hyorin: Unnie ah,mianhaeyo! I'll do it tomorrow

You: Dae

You hung the called.You then patting Junhyung shoulder.


Chapter 3 is done! It's quite long.Thanks to my new subbies! claudiamacy feel free to leave your comment! Oh! I heard that Junhyung and Hara broke up already?