Chapter 20: Forgiveness

Coffee Prince Or Princess? (Part 2: The Conflict)

You open the bathroom door with pregnancy test at your hand.

You can't hold your mouth from smiling.

Yoseob move towards you and take the pregnancy test at your hand.

He look at it for a while and after that he look at you.

"Jinjja?" You smile and nods your head.Yoseob hugs you tighlty

"Thank you for everything,honey.I'm so happy" Yoseob whisper at your ear.

You smiles and hug him back."Me too oppa" 

Yoseob broke the hug and push your bangs aside.

"Let me cook for you this afternoon" Yoseob said to you.

You chuckled.Yoseob gave a confuse look to you.

"Why? You must be think that I don't know how to cook right?" You stop chuckling and look at Yoseob.

"It's fact oppa" You told Yoseob.Yoseob hold your cheeks.

"Don't underestimate me okay? I will show you how expert am I" Yoseob face so close to you.

"Go on" You smiled and let down his hand from your cheeks.


Yoseob didn't gave you to do a heavy work.He do all the work.

You feel bored because not doing any work.

You jump from bed and step out from the room.

You go down to kitchen.You took a peek at the kitchen.

You chuckled when seeing your husband like a wave in the kitchen.

Yoseob also mumbling around when he doesn't find the thing in the kitchen.

You pity for Yoseob because he look likes a son lost his father in the kitchen. 

You step in the kitchen.Yoseob didn't notice you in there.

"Oppa" You hug Yoseob from back and rest your chin on his shoulder.

"Let me help you oppa" "It's okay.I can do by myself" Yoseob cuts the carrot into the pieces.

"Arasseo" You broke the hug and sit at the table.Looking at Yoseob.

"Honey,don't sit here.It's not good for the baby" Yoseob busy cooks kimchi fried rice while eating a biscuit.

"But..I want to watch you" You whining.Yoseob turn his body to facing you and move towards you.

"Arasseo.Just sit here okay? Don't go towards smoke.Okay" Said Yoseob while holding your cheeks.

"Nae" You nods and smiles.


Author P.O.V

Junhyung put a wet handkerchief on Hyorin forehead.He stares at Hyorin face.

Junhyung caresses Hyorin hair and sigh.

"Why'd you want to kill yourself?" Junhyung hold Hyorin hand tighlty.

Hyorin's finger start to move a bit.Junhyung can feel that.Junhyung pat Hyorin cheeks softly.

Hyorin open her eyes slowly and close it after that.She tries to open her eyes.

Hyorin open her eyes now.Junhyung is looking at her face.

"J-Junhyung o-oppa" Junhyung pulls Hyorin into hugs.

"H-Hyojin.Where is she?" Junhyung frown his head.He never hear that name before.

"Who is Hyojin?" Hyorin starts to cries on Junhyung chest.

"I've kill my own sister" Junhyung more confuse at what Hyorin was saying.

Junhyung let Hyorin crying on his chest until his shirt been wet.

Junhyung pat Hyorin back.Hyorin broke her hug and hold Junhyung hand.

"I want to meet Rania unnie,oppa" Hyorin said in her tears.

"Arasseo.Let's go now" Junhyung wipe Hyorin tears with his thumb.


Hyorin P.O.V

I get out from Junhyung car after I've arrived at Rania unnie house.

I stand infront of that house.Will Rania unnie forgive me?

Junhyung hold my hand."I'm sure Rania will forgive you" Junhyung smile at me and he press the bell button.

The gate open automatically.My legs are heavy to step into it.I brave myself to step into Rania unnie house.

I can see Yoseob is standing at the door.He hug himself.

"Yoseob ah,is Rania in the house?" Yoseob nods and call Rania unnie.

"Nae oppa.What's the.." Rania unnie stops her word when she saw me.

Rania unnie fell down and faint."Honey" Yoseob put Rania unnie head on his lap and pat her cheeks.

"Look what have you done to her?!" Yoseob raise his voice at me.

"Yoseob ah,let me explain everything first" Junhyung told everything to Yoseob.Yoseob understand and ask me and Junhyung to wait until Rania unnie is wake up from her faint.


"Honey" Yoseob is sitting besides you while he your hair.

"Oppa,where's Hyorin?" You sit up."She's at downtairs" Immediately you jump from the bed and go downstairs.

You saw Hyorin cover her face and crying while Junhyung calm her down.

You go towards Hyorin."Hyorin ah" You call her name soflty.

Hyorin remove her hand from her face and lift her face.Immediately she move to you and hugs you tighlty.While crying.

"Unnie ah,mianhae jeongmal.I'm sorry jeongmal" Hyorin sobs louder when you rubs her back.

"I have forgive you for a long time ago" You rubs Hyorin back and pat it."Shh.Uljimaseyo" You calm Hyorin down.

Hyorin broke the hug.You wipe her tears with your finger.You smile."Hyorin ah,show me your smile" 

Slowly Hyorin carve a smile at her lips.You messed her hair."That's my dongsaeng" "Unnie,can I talk with you? Alone?" You nods.


"So,what's the thing you want to talk to me?" After you and Hyorin sit comfortly,you ask the question.

"Actually,I-I have...k-kill" Hyorin stuttered.You hold her hand."Don't stutter.Just tell me" You rubs her arm.

"I have kill my own sister" The glass fell down and broke into pieces."Y-You mean Hyojin?" You shock! Very shock!

"Unnie know it? But why you didn't told me? Why?" Hyorin shed her tears.

"I thought you have know it,Hyorin" Hyorin shake your shoulder hardly.

"Why you didn't tell me?! Wae?!" Hyorin fell down.She hold her head while crying.

"Hyorin ah" You touch Hyorin shoulder."I have kill Hyojin! I have kill her!" Hyorin yell.

You pull Hyorin into hug.Your shirt have been wet because of Hyorin tears.

"I'm sorry Hyorin" You fell so guilty to Hyorin."It's okay unnie.It's not your fault" 

"Actually,Hyojin didn't die yet" Hyorin broke her hug and hold your shoulder.

"Where is she?" "She stay at grandma Ryu house now" "Grandma Ryu? My grandmother?"  You nods.

"Find her.Ask for her forgiveness" You rubs Hyorin bangs.


 

 

Author Note:

A-Annyeong? S-Sorry for the late update *stutter* You will not mad at me right subscribers? Hehe....

I promise I will update this story always....thanks to those who subscribing this story...and my loyal commentor...Really appreciate it. ^_^