Chapter 22: A Phone

Coffee Prince Or Princess? (Part 2: The Conflict)

It's been a week Yoseob going to Japan for his outstation at there.While you?

You missed him so much.Only GOD know how much you miss him.

You look at your big belly and rub it."I'm not decide this baby name yet" 

"Oppa,when do you want to back from Japan?  I want to decide this baby name with you" 

Your eyes was watery.

Kringg! Kring! 

You take your phone that is on the table and hope Yoseob is the one who calls you.Your smile became a weak smile after seeing the screen.

It's not Yoseob who is calling you but it's Doojoon.Why he's calling you?

"Yoboseyo?" Doojoon want to meet you at the Coffee Prince.

"Arasseo oppa! I prepapare myself first!" After Doojoon end the call,you prepare yourself to go to Coffee Prince.

You very hope Yoseob also at there.You smiles.


You push the glass door and saw Doojoon is sitting at the corner of cafe.

He waved his hand to you.You smiles and go towards Doojoon and have a  sit infront of him.

"It's been long time Rania and your belly getting big" Doojoon approach you first.

"Nae.You too" "Me? I'm not pregnant" You chuckled when hearing Doojoon.

"That's not what I mean.I mean that you so different.And you have cut your long hair" 

Doojoon blush and he understand what are you saying.

"Actually my omma ask me to cut my long hair" Doojoon pouts.You laugh and shook your head.

"Stops laughing first and drink the coffee,Rania.I made this just for you" Doojoon push a cup of coffee to you.

"Aww.That's so sweet of you oppa" You smiles and take a sip of coffee.

"Honestly,I can't beat your coffee oppa.It's taste very good!" You show your thumbs up to Doojoon.

"Hahaha! Komawo!" Doojoon bow his head to you.

"Is Yoseob has back from Japan?" "Nope.He still at Japan.He said maybe he will be back from Japan next week"

You looked down."Don't be sad Rania.Finish this coffee first and after that let me bring you for a walk at the park,nae?"

"Arasseo" You nods and smiles.You finish the coffee."Oppa! It's taste good!" Doojoon smiles and he pull you up.


Yoseob P.O.V

Aish! I have to going back to Seoul two weeks more? I hate this!

I can't taking care of Rania whenever she needs me.I can't be at Rania side.

I scooped my face and packing my things when the meeting have done.

After bow and say thank you,I leave the meeting room.

I want to going back to hotel to rest my head at there.Meeting make me tense.

I get into my car and start the engine.And I drive my car towards Tokyo Hotel.


I enter my room and smashed my body on the bed.Pheww! I the aircond.

I take off my coat and my shirt.I close my eyes for a while.

I open my eyes when suddenly Rania face is in my mind.

OMO! I didn't called her yet today! I take my phone from my pocket and dial Rania number.

10 seconds waiting for Rania to pick up her phone and it's voicemail.

I dialled her number again and it's the same.Voicemail.

Why she didn't answer the phone? Maybe she is sleeping or maybe she have work to do.


After Doojoon send you back to your home,you look there is 2 missed call from Yoseob on your phone.

You don't hear your ringtone because make your phone in silent mode.

You dialled Yoseob number back."The number you have dialled.." You hung the phone.

You dialled Yoseob number again."Aishh! Voicemail again!" You try again calling Yoseob.

"Please leave your message after the bipp.BIPP!" 

"Oppa,I miss you so much.Please call me back" After that you hung up the call.


You waiting your phone to ringing but it doesn't ringing.

You hug the pillow and you didn't blink your eyes and looking at your phone.

Waiting for so long,you feel asleep at the pillow.


Author P.O.V

Doojoon smiles.Satisfied! He feels satisfied because Yoseob has to stay at Japan for two weeks more.

According to that,he will accompany Rania whenever she alone.

He wonder does the powder affect to Rania.Is she misscarriage.He hope so Rania will be misscarriage.

"When Rania saw this photo,she will ask Yoseob to divorce her immediately" 

Doojoon laughing.That's the superimposed photo that is he holding.

"But,Rania will not beleive in this photo.She's clever" Doojoon thinking and he get a idea immediately.

He carve an evil smile at the corner of his lips.

"Yang Yoseob.I will destroy your marriage" 


 

 

Author Note:
Another drama? Yes. I will make more drama in this story.