Chapter 23: Worried

Coffee Prince Or Princess? (Part 2: The Conflict)

Yoseob P.O.V

I decided to take a fresh air at the park after my meeting with all of the CEO is done.I take a sit on the bench under the sakura trees,enjoying looking at the GOD creatures.

My head is empty from all of the problem.I felt calm.

I can feel Rania is beside me.Resting her head on my shoulder.I missed her hair fragrance and her scent so much.

I take my phone and dialled Rania's number.

"Yoboseyo?" After a week not hearing her voice,I'm hearing her cute voice right now.

But her voice on the line is different.It's so different.Like she's crying right now.

"Honey? Are you crying?" "Aniyo.I'm not crying" Her voice looks like she tries to hold her tears.

"Honey,be honest with me.I've known you well" The line is on silent.

"Honey?" The line is on silent again.No Rania's voice but the line is still there.

"Rania ah? What is happening to you? Answer me!" 

I started to freaking out when there's no response from Rania.

Is something bad happened to her? 

I can't going back to Seoul right now.Eottokhae?! I rub my face.

I closed my eyes and hope that Rania will be alright.


You're at your room.Reading a novel.When you was focusing at the novel,your phone is ringing.

You put the bookmark at the last page you've read and after that you closed the novel and put it beside you.

You look at your phone screen to see who is calling you right now.

Your eyes is watery when seeing the name on the screen.

The last time he calls you is the last week.You missed his voice so much.

You slide the green button and answer Yoseob calls.

"Yoboseyo?" Your voice are shaking when answering the call.

"Honey? Are you crying?" His voice on the line looks line he's worried about you.

You wipe your tears away and said "Aniyo.I'm not crying" You tries to hold your tears.

"Honey,be honest with me.I've known you well" You want to reply to Yoseob but suddenly your throat felt uneasy.

You go to the bathroom to throwing out.You washed your mouth.Once again you throwing out.

Your head felt heavy and dizzy.You hold your head and immediately you forget about your phone.

You forget about Yoseob.

You hold the sink to support you from fall down.

Your head was very dizzy and your grip at the sink is loosen.

You fall down and being unconsciously.


Hyorin P.O.V

Junhyung starts the engine and looked at me.I smiles while looking at the container of food at my hand.

I cook ramen and kimbap just for Rania unnie.She said that she really want to eat ramen and kimbap so badly.

So,I cook it and I want to send this food to her.I can visit unnie as well.

I ask Junhyung to send me to the unnie house.

Junhyung and me just talk about work and school when we're on the way to unnie house.

We've arrived at unnie house.Junhyung park his car and I get out from the car and pressed the bell.

Eh? I cannot see unnie.I open the gate and knock the door.It's also the same.

I take the key house that unnie gave me.I open the door and unnie is not at the living room.

My heart feel uneasy.I rushed to unnie's room and I open the door.

Where is unnie? I look at the corner of this room.

My jaw dropped when seeing unnie is in unconscious condition in the bathroom.

"Unnie!" I put unnie head on my lap and I ask Junhyung help to bring unnie to the hospital.


I and Junhyung waiting outside of unnie ward where unnie admitted in.

I shed a tears.Junhyung hug me and comforting me.I cry on his chest.Junhyung pat my back.

I broke the hug when the doctor is standing ifront of us.

I standing and ask how's unnie condition to Doctor Oh.

Doctor Oh held a big sigh and shook his head.

"We can't save the baby" I fell on the sit and cover my mouth.

How can unnie survive all of this?

"And maybe Mrs Kim can't getting pregnant anymore" 

I cover my mouth and shook my head when hearing what Doctor Oh was saying.

How can this happened to unnie?

"Can we visit her now?" "She's in a critical condition. For now,no one allowed to visit her.I hope you can understand"

"Nae" Junhyung and me bowed at the doctor.

I held a very big big sigh.What will happened if Yoseob know about this?

I rub my hair."Oppa,should I tell Yoseob about this?" Junhyung closed his eyes and sighs.

"I think you should" "I'm scared that he will be mad" Junhyung touch my shoulder.

"Just tell him" Junhyung hugs me.


 

Author Note:
Annyeong! I'm back! Looks like I've gained my subscriber! ^_^ Thank you! Thank you for waiting for this story! No more hiatus! ^_^