Chapter 1: New House

Coffee Prince Or Princess? (Part 2: The Conflict)

"Jagi ya,this is our new house" Yoseob told you while he place his right hand on your shoulder.

"Woah,it so huge!" You open your mouth wide.

"We only live two and why we must stay in this huge house?" Once again you asked.You frown.

"Aishh,of course our child...." You closed Yoseob mouth.Immediately you're blushing.

"Oppa,don't say about that.You make me feel ashamed" You bowed your head.

"Did you feel ashamed about last night? Am I right?" Your face was like a tomato.

"Aniyo! Let's go back!" You get into the car.Yoseob also get into it.

He start the car engine and leave the house that is almost done the bulding.


"Yoseob ah,when did you guy's want to moved to the new house?" Appa asked Yoseob.

"Maybe next week because the building almost done" Yoseob answer appa question.

"Unnie" Hyorin called you while shaking your arm."Waeyo?"

"Don't moved from this house,I'll feel lonely" You smiled.

"Dongsaeng ah,I will came to this house.Don't you worry" You talk while rub Hyorin bangs.

"Yoseob ah,if you want to know,Hyorin was like Rania's second boyfriend"

Appa told Yoseob."Appa! Why I'm like her second boyfriend?" Hyorin frown.

"It's because you always want your unnie every time" You told Hyorin.

Hyorin rolled her eyes."Sonae ah,did you've cook already? I'm sure we all must feel hungry"

Appa asked omma."Nae,I've cook them already.Let's eat together" "Dae"


"Rania ah" "Nae?" "Omma feel reluctant to let you go from this house"

Omma said to you while she clean the table.

"Eomoni,don't you worry so much,moreover Yoseob is my husband" You said while wash the dishes.

"Hurmm,you look at Hyorin.She seems frust when you want to leave this house"

"You,appa and Hyorin can live at that house.Moreover that is is very huge!"

"It's okay Rania,I can stay at this house.I thought I'll find Hyorin partner when she finished her school"

You laughing."That's good,omma.Moreover,that Hyorin anxious to get married" Omma smiling.


You open your eyes.You saw the clock.And it's already 1 AM.

Yoseob still doing his work.You down from your bed and go to Yoseob.

"Oppa,much work did you still have to make?" You hugged Yoseob from back.

"Almost done" "You don't feel asleep?" Yoseob yawning.He shut down his laptop and wake up from his sit.

"I'm done my work.I want to sleep" You smiled.You and Yoseob lied down on the bed.

"Oppa,sleep tightly" You said before turn off the light.


"Joenuahchim!" You said to your family after entering the kitchen.

"Unnie! Good morning!" Hyorin said to you while smiling.

"Unnie,sit here" Hyorin tapped the empty chair beside her.

You sit beside Hyorin while Yoseob sit beside your appa.

"Hyorin ah,you don't go to school today?" Yoseob asked Hyorin.

"Today my school holiday" Hyorin answered."Did you finished your homework?"

Yoseob asked Hyorin again."I have" "It's good.You can do your part time at Coffee Prince whener you free"

Hyorin choke.You rub Hyorin's back."Omo! Drink that nicely!" 

"Yoseob is right.Just before,you very eager to work at there" Omma said to Hyorin.

"I want to work at there but..." "But what? Junhyung?" Hyorin nodded after Yoseob saying that.

"Dongsaeng ah,don't worry.Your unnie is here" You likes to rub Hyorin's bangs.

"Hurmm,can I work tomorrow? I felt lazy today" "Okay" You smiled.


"YoNia have arrived!" Doojoon jumped and clapped his hand after you and Yoseob enter Cofee Prince.

Everyone cheered loudly."Rania shi" Kikwang came to you.He then kneeled down to you.

"Mianhamnida.I've done so many fault to you,please forgive me" 

You smiled."Wake up.No need to do that" You said.Kikwang wake up from kneeled down.

"I've forgive you for a long time" You said while smiling."Jinja? It's so easy for you to forgive me"

Kikwang wide open his mouth."Kikwang ah,every people never escape from making mistake"

Yoseob said."Woah! Uri Seobie already know how to give a talk!" Hyunseung said while clapping his hand.

"Yah!" Yoseob shook his head."This cafe almost want to open.I think you guy's can do your work like usual"

Yoseob said while looking at his watch.

"Jagi ya,I enter my office room first.If you do not felt healthy or whatever else.Just get into that room,arra?"

Yoseob said while holding both of your hand."Arasseo!" You smiled."Jaritsuh" Yoseob kissed your forehead.

"Oppa,they look at us" You blushing."Seobie! I want it too!" Kikwang show his cute face to Yoseob.

"You want it too? Came here" Kikwang came to Yoseob.

Yoseob flick Kikwang forehead loudly."Ya! It's hurt!" Kikwang touch his forehead.

Yoseob tounge out at Kikwang before go to his room.

You smiled and shook your head.


 

Author Note:
Chapter 1 is done! Thanks to my three subscriber! iuseobbftw angellovebeast WwenxseopP I appreciate that! Just want to hear your comment! ^^