Kris2

KPOP IDOLS

she was always with a couple of her friends. whenever she is alone, she looked vunerable and distant. i wondered what is on her mind.

--

ahhh.. i can't wait to get back to my room where my bed is.. it looks like i will be stuck her for awhile. might as well, browse through facebook and listens to cnblue's new album. thank god that i downloaded it earlier before i went out, hahaha.

--

she plugs in her earphone and press the play button.. it wasn't in english but somehow, it sounds nice. i guess she has a good taste in music huh..

--

why did i packed all my heavy books with me?! it's so annoying now that i have to carry a heavy load back. plus there isn't anywhere to sit in the bus. why did i get out at this time again? *sigh* oh wait, i fell asleep in the library! *mentally scolding herself*

--

she kept adjusting her backpack. it seemed really heavy. what did she carry so much in her bag? is it her books? i could offer her a place to sit but the problem is the bus was jammed pack with students. some 'gentlemen' they are pretending to sleep in the bus and not offering their sits to the ladies. good thing that she is standing right next to me. i can just support her if she gets unbalanced.

--

the bus suddenly came to a hault making everyone who fall asleep in the bus, woke up in a shock. everyone was starting to panic as they were wondering whether if we got into the accident or some sorts. when she was trying to change into a comfortable position, the bus suddenly step on the brake making her loose her balance. she closed her eyes shut as she was preparing for the fall.

*Ouff..*

she fell into my arms. luckily i managed to catch her in time. we wouldn't want anyone to fell and get injured right?

she opened her eyes as she felt that she had landed on something soft yet warm and safe.

*OMG, i'm so sorry i bump into you! are u okay? are you hurt?*

*yeahh. i'm fine. thanks for the concern but are u okay?*

she blushed while looking at me.

*ermm.. you can let go now.*

*oh, sorry*

*are you guys okay at the back?* the bus driver asked.

*yeahh, just a little shock but no harm's being done*

*i'm sorry for the sudden hault but there was a car who's getting real close to the bus so, i had no choice but to stop the bus immediately or we will get into an accident*

*yeahhh. even we saw it with our own eyes too* shout the other passengers.

--

the bus proceeded with the journey and finally made a stop at the train station. she hurriedly walked down from the bus and waved at the bus driver mouthing a thanks to him. he followed after as he was going to board the train too.

--

*ermm.. miss, you dropped this early in the bus*

she digs around her bags and finally noticed it was hers.

*ohhh.. thanks!*

*and thanks for earlier too! for catching me, i wouldnt want to imagine what will happen if i fell then*

*you're welcome*

*so are you heading back to the central?*

*yep. what abbout you?*

*me too! i didnt get your name earlier.. if you mind telling me what your name is..*

*i'm jamie, and you are?*

*i'm kris* he smiled at her.

--

it was safe to say that they had a wonderful conversation, throughout the journey.
he even got to know that they were living in the same condo but somehow, never managed to meet each other.

--

both of them smiled, thinking of what happened a few years ago.

now she have someone who will be willing to fetch her and accompanies her everywhere she goes.

she can just fall into his arms now.

or she lean onto him when the ride was packed with people. travelling on public transportation are always scary for her as she was alone and during the rush hour, everyone will just squeezed through and pushed anyone in the way.

since he is her boyfriend now, her boyfriend wouldn't want her to suffer like this so, he's always standing infront of her, protects her from the crowds.

there were always mens who will stare at her since she is pretty and some even planned to get close to her.

luckily he was here now. she feels bad for her boyfriend. therefore, she always makes lunch for him so he could avoid eating the food's outside.
kris sometimes, looks intimidating but he was actually a softy in his heart.

they are very attracting and a match made in heaven couple.

both of them like each other very much, even though in public, they didnt show much affection but through their looks, one could know that they really love each other.