Daehyun2

KPOP IDOLS

B.A.P get ready to fly in style for their continent tour.

B.A.P Live on Earth 2014: New York!

Browsing through the fancams, making me missed the boys even more.

I had promised myself to make myself busy with studies and not looked through their fans comments.

However, I broke the promise. 

It is hard to fulfil the promise as it was only a few days since they left. It seemed like they took away my soul with them. 

They were the reason why I smiled, and enjoyed every single moment in my life whenever they are around. 

Sometimes, well most of the time, they were noisy and rowdy but I enjoyed their company. 

I have never realised this when they are here with me but I missed them. Especially Daehyun.

That fatty, cheese cake-lover, busan namja, so called WonBin, talkative idiot.

Yes, he is my boyfriend.

I missed the moment waiting for him to wrap up the day and cuddled in the bed.

I missed his cheesy comments, whispering through dusk, saying how lucky he was to have me.

Even though, it should be the other way round.

I missed touching his flawless face of an angel when he's sleeping with that high cheek bone, pouty pinkish lips and that smiley eyes even if he is sleeping.

I loved the fact that he's talks about everything and anything comfortably around me.

We could somehow, understand each others feeling and mood by looking at each other.

He never failed to cheer me up when things didn't go well.

That 2am talks are the best, with our favourite ice-cream. Hooking up our legs around each others' limb, feeding mostly him with ice-cream. Making fun of him as he finished the whole tub of ice-cream. Fall asleep in his warm embrace.

The list will go on and on. It's never ending. My friends said that it was a good thing that I met him. His friends on the other hand, said we were perfect for each other.

It was a silly thing for them to say, isn't it? I mean how could one know that we are perfect for each other? We are only in our 20s.

Nevertheless, I didn't bother much about it anymore. As long as we are happy together, right?

Before he left for the world tour with s, he was in a conflict. Why? He was really happy that they were leaving for another world tour. It has only been 2years since they had debut. They were the lucky ones as it took the other sunbae a long time to have a world tour. They got to go to places such as America and other countries. The most important thing to them was the faces on BABYz through out the whole concert. They didn't believe that they have so many fans. Now, they get to meet all BABYz from all around the world.

He was aware of my mixed feelings about this concert. During their first world tour, we weren't together. The members managed to make him realize his feelings towards me. We were the typical bestfriends, hang out, played video games and did all sorts of things together. During all these years, I had somehow managed to put aside my feelings and treat him as best friend. Yongguk appa and Himchan omma and Youngjae who is best friend with Daehyun, knew about his feelings towards me. But Daehyun kept insisting to Youngjae that he would scared me if he suddenly confessed. 

Thanks to all the members, we are together now. The maknae lines, Zelo and Jongup, I am really close with them as I have a brother about their age. So i treat them like my own brothers. They are the lively bunch, not that they others were not, but you get what I mean. To the outsider, it seems like I'm their little sister. Especially when Zelo and Jongup hook their arms with me and goes around for shopping or just hanging out. Both of them towered over me as I'm only 5'4". 

Daehyun was aware of my past relationships. Both my relationships ended because of the distance. I have never believed in long distance relationship. I guess it was because I was afraid of the loneliness without him around. Plus, I have trust issues. It's not that I don't trust Daehyun but I just don't trust myself. I cannot imagine myself to be in this position again. I cannot imagine how I would live through the days where he's gone for the tour. 

I guessed it is my fault since I let my everything revolved around him. 

The night before he left, we spent the night at my place. Being in each other arms. We were never separated for more than 5mins. 

Normally, he wasn't the one to initiate skinships. Today he gave me more than a thousands kisses on my lips. That byuntae. Abusing my lips on his own pleasure. When we were having our dinner, he had me sat on his lap on fed me like a baby. I didn't like to be treated like a baby but he insisted. He even showed me aegyo and pleaded me with his puppy eyes. 

When we were finally lying on the bed, he was nagging me what not to do on my own. And that I should call him whenever I felt like it.

He promised me a lot of things that night. He said that he will buy me a lot of stuff whenever they have the chance to go sight seeing. He promised to call every night before he goes to sleep and that he will contact me anytime, anywhere. So I have to keep my phone by my side all the time. Don't wear shorts to sleep, okay? You will catch a cold easily as I'm not here to cover you with your blanket. 

I will asked Jaehwa to check on you time to time. So go out with your friends as usual. Be home by 12am. Get someone to send you home. Or called Jaehwa. I'm sure his girlfriend don't mind. Jaehwa is our good friend. He knew the both of us well and we somehow could get along with each other. We were the one who set up Jaehwa and his girlfriend together. Jaehwa told us about his feelings towards his girlfriend. I was close with the girl and found out about her crush on Jaehwa. 

Ara. Ara. Now let's sleep okay. You will have an early flight. I turned my back against him. But he turned me around and faced him. I guess he wanted this position. He put his hands around my waist and pulled me closer against him as if we can get any closer. 

I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard someone ringing the doorbell. I checked my appearance before going to check who was at the door. It was the postman. 

Special delivery for Miss ___! Are you Miss ___?

Yes, I am. Here, this is yours and sign here please.

That is weird. This is from New York. Could it be ..? Daehyun?

I first saw a flight ticket dating tomorrow morning.

Then there was a note attached to it.

Jagiyaaaaaaa! I need you here :(

There was a photo of Daehyun with his arms opened widely and a sad face. 

--

Haha, I guess the ending was disapointing right?

Sorry I didn't know how to end it. 

Anyways, let's take a moment to pray for the passengers on Sewol.

Strong strong! and be safe. 

Thanks for reading.