Kevin

KPOP IDOLS

I am Ji Hye. 20 years old this year.

I'm finally starting a new adventure in another country on my own.

I have decided to do a transfer programme in the local college before transferring to KS University.

Leaving my group of close friends whom I just knew few months back, makes me feel lonely.

I'm all alone again. Everywhere I go, I'm always alone.

It's not that I'm not friendly, maybe it's because I have a emotionless face which makes others scared of me.

How can people be so judgemental? I mean you just take a look at someone and decided that are arrogant by one look?

Sounds impossible. Anyways, I have decided to start fresh this year.

I'm not letting anyone destroyed this chance for me.

--

After the coach collection, everyone was exhausted.

I made a few friends but I'm not sure whether we will stick together until the end of this.

Oh well, might as well, take a lot at my new room and settle down right?

There were about 50 of us in the bus. Which meant that they are going to be my schoolmate.

I thought I saw someone who looked like Kris from EXO.

That's weird. Shaking my head, I might be tired that's why I'm starting to see things.

Haha! Silly me!

*Hey! I'm living next to your unit. I'm heading to bed now. You probably should do it too. Do you want to have dinner together?* asked Emily.

Emily is a petite chinese girl from Singapore. She's in dentistry. She's a cheerful girl and it's nice to be around her.

*Oh sure! Let's meet up at 6? Is that okay?*

*Yep! No problem. See you later!*

Well. It's just 3. What should I do now? Should I watch my drama? or Should I sleep?

I was distracted by the view outside through my window.

The weather seems perfect for a walk. I guess I could do a little exploring myself.

Ahhh! I better leave a note here in case, anyone is looking for me.

I guess my housemates haven't move in yet.

*Hi! I'm Renee. I'm staying in the first room, left corridor. I'm new here^^ Going out for a walk. I hope I will meet you guys later! I should be back by 5.30 :)*

I'm feeling nervous as the post-it I left sounded so childish. Ahhh! Ignore it. You are just being friendly okay? Hwaiting!

I contacted my family awhile ago to notify them about my arrival in the hostel.

Ohhhh, umbrella, phone, keys, maps, camera! Check!

The park seems nice! I should go there first.

So the place I'm staying is near a small park. I noticed that the whole neighbourhood is lively with strangers that might be my friends soon.

Everyone seems to be amazed by the view and they looked so friendly with each other. I have a feeling that I will have a great time here!

Hmm, that brunette haired guy looks so interesting. I hope he don't mind I took his picture!

*Snap!* Waaa. He looks like a model in this picture and I'm the photographer! Hehehe I guess I'm good in taking photos.

Oh there's a bench beside him! Maybe I could sit there for awhile and enjoyed the picturesque view!

--

The view here is definitely amazing!

I'm glad I listened to

It is definitely good to be somewhere other than China.

Plus this will help me to focus and move on.

Oh I didn't notice there was someone sitting at that bench.

Might as well make some friends here, I hope they don't recognised me.

*Nice weather huh?*

*Yess! It definitely is!* She smiled while looking at the blue sky. She's pretty. I think she's Chinese.

*I hope you don't mind me asking are you Chinese?*

*Hahaha. 我是! I'm Renee. And you are?*

*I'm Kevin from Canada. My first friend, Renee. Where are you from?*

She stared at me for awhile as if she recognised me.

*Am I dreaming? He's ... Kri... from E... Exx... Exo. You are him .. Noo. Him.. Kevin*

I gave her the awkward smile and ran my hand through my hair.

*Well.. since you recognised me.. yes but I was from Exo. Now Wu Yi Fan. Kevin*

*Ohhh. I'm sorry. So sorry. You probably don't want me to bring that it up right. Right! Kevin! From Canada!*

*It's okay. I don't mind. As long as you called me Kevin!*

*Oh.. okayy*

I have a lot of question to ask but it would be rude for me to do so. I have to keep this secret for him!

*I think you have a lot of question. Do you want to join me for coffee? We can get to know each other more*

*Ohh.. okay. I guess so*

--

*Guys! It's bedtime now*

I heard footsteps near the JaeHyun's room.

She peeked into the room, looking for Jaehyun.

*Mom! Dad was just about to tell me about the exciting part! Can you let Dad finish the story first? Pretty please....*

Jaehyun was using his special pout that he learned from Tao and Sehun.

These kids I should never let them near him!

*Aigoo. What is the story about?*

*It's about you and dad! How you guys met!*

*Jagi.. please. He wanted to listen to this for a few nights already*

*But he's class tomorow. I don't want him to overslept! It's not a good habit for him*

We heard snoring from our baby, Jaehyun. He's must be tired from the activities today.

He met his uncles from EXO. Not to mention, they brought tonnes of gift for him.

They are definitely going to spoilt him.

*Oh.. I'll put him to bed*

*Jagi.. He looked so happy today. Meeting his uncles*

*Oppa.. Can you thank them for me? They bought literally everything for our baby. He looks so happy that I can't say no to him*

*I don't him to be a spoilt child.*

*We can solve this problem.*

*How?*

*By giving Jaehyun another brother or better yet, sister! She's going to be pretty like you. I'm going to love them both!*

*Oppa! How could you say that! You.. . Byuntae!*

*You just want to .... have sss-s-ee-e-x with mmee*

Hahahahaha *Jagi you're so cute*

--

Sorry guys. I hope you don't mind I write it this way.