Daehyun1

KPOP IDOLS

I've been having Daehyun feels for awhile so haha i hope you guys will enjoy this!

---

Daehyun and I were high school sweethearts. Everyone adores and loves us. They said it was because we looked great together. After our final year of high school, we were still going strong and now we are still together. Although ocassionally we have heated arguement but we still managed to pull through the thick and thins that we have been through. We had a fair share of fights which leads us to the extent that we ignored each other for a few days but still, we never been to that point that we broke up. 

Lately, I have been feeling insecure since we are separated. By separated, I meant we are not in the same college anymore. I am studying in another college which was about an hour drive to his college. With all the assignments deadlines, and examination coming up for the both of us, we rarely had time for each other.

And today was one of the days when I am free of assignments and I had decided to take a break from preparing for my examinations but unfortunately, he wasn't free. Well, my roommate went home for the weekends and I am stuck in the room with nothing to do. I was watching my favourite variety show 2day 1night and was planning to continue catching up with my dramas which ends last week. However, I didn't have the mood to watch so I have decided to take a good nap and continue to study later. Maybe, I prayed that I will have the mood to study later. My college life was so so and it wasn't that great for me since I wasn't the popular kid, nor I was pretty enough and sociable to make all those new friends but I think as long as I have Daehyun I will be alright. 

---

Jieun and I were distant lately. I have noticed that she's not feeling good because we didn't have time for each other so, I have decided to surprise her this weekend. Her roommate was telling me how she was this whole week and I know she had been through a hectic weekend. Thankfully, her roommate was going home this weekend so, I could spend the weekend there without bothering anyone else.

After I had finished my class, I packed some of the stuff I needed for the weekend and drove over to her place. It was an hour drive without traffic but since it was a friday, so I was delayed for an hour. I mentally go through how and what I should do to surprise her since all of her housemates knew I was going over. I hoped she wasn't sleeping this afternoon. But if she was I could go buy some of her favourite dessert before going to her apartment. 

She had texted me earlier saying she was bored and wanted me to accompany her but I lied to her, because I was driving to her apartment and didn't want to get the surprised ruined. I hoped she won't get very upset but I will still make it up to her. 

---

I arrived at her apartment about 3.15 in the afternoon and I fished out my phone from my pocket. I dialled her number and waited outside her apartment hoping that she will answered the phone quickly. I couldn't wait any longer to see my girl. 

*You have reached the voicemail of 0-----, please leave a messa*

I frowned and mumbled under my breathe. She must be sleeping at this time of the day. I couldn't blamed her though since she woked up early for classes and today is the only day she could relaxed. I think I will have to wait for her to wake up. I don't think it will be that long since she only take a short nap about half an hour. Might as well make myself comfortable, sitting by the door. 

*Oh hey daehyun! Why are you out here?*

*Oh! Hi jessie. I think Jieun is sleeping and I couldn't reached her so I have to wait outside*

*You are lucky. I left something in my room and now I can just let you in.*

*Thanks alot, jessie!*

*No problem! Jieun is a very nice girl so don't do anything inappropriate to her, ayyee!* Jessie teased.

*Of course!* I blushed a little replying to Jessie.

*Well, let yourself in her room. I don't think she locks her door. I will just get my stuff and get going. See you later?*

*Okay! Bye!*

I quickly sneaked into my girl's room and saw her figure lying on the bed hugging a pillow tightly but she was wearing a shorts short and my shirt that I gave her last time. I don't really like her wearing shorts in the apartment especially when she's alone and didn't locked her room door. What if someone breaks in and ... Daehyun, you pabo! Stop imagining something like this! I quickly dumped my bag on the floor and went over to her. 

I wanted to drape her blanket to cover her thighs, but she suddenly fluttered her eyes opened. Daehyun? Dae? Why are you here? She looks so cute when she just woke up from her nap. Her luscious plump lips were pinkish and cheeks were rosy while her hair was a bit messed up but still she managed to look like a princess to me. I went over and lay next to her.

*Your housemates opened the door for me and you didn't locked your door, jagi. How many times did I tell you to lock it?*

*Sorry, oppa. I forgot to lock it.* She pouted since she realised that it was her mistakes. 

*Hmmm, don't forget next time okay?*

I hugged her body closed to mine as both of us were laying on her bed. It was a single bed but somehow it managed to fit the both of us perfectly.

*Jagi, I came all the way here to spend the weekend with you. Can I get some reward?*

She turned and looked at me while I was staring at her while being mischievous.

*Since you are wearing short which I told you not to. I think I should punished you for being naughty!*

I then put my hands on both her side of her waist. She is very sensitive around her waist area and ticklish there.

*Opppaaa. Opppppaaa a a. Aniya! Please, I'm Ssssssssorry y* She bursted into a fit of laughter since she was tickled by me. 

*Ookkay but in return! You need to stay in my arms for the whole day, okay?*

I quickly trapped her in my arms and she was sitting in between my legs while resting herself on my chest. 

*Now, go back to sleep okay? I will just continue to hug you like that. Don't mind me, okay?*

*Okay. Saranghae, dae-oppa*

I began to sing a soft melody that was her favourite and I noticed myself to drift away to dreamland with my girl in my arm.