Shy Gukkie

KPOP IDOLS

She was sleeping peacefully even though Yongguk was not by her side. She was too tired as she had just finished a proposal that her boss gave to her and the whole project was planned out perfectly and was a huge success. She mentally thanked her boss to give her this major project at that time because Yongguk was away on tour and she luckily had something in hand to distract herself from missing Yongguk too much. 

At least once a week, Yongguk had promised her that he will called while she did not. Not that Yongguk minded that fact but she still did message him whenever she was free to remind him to take care of himself there and not to over work the members too.

Yongguk and the members had just reached the airport where they had just finished their first tour. Even though, they felt sad to leave the concert, the fans had given them a new motivation to continue to produce new songs and shine as a star. They too had promised the fans that they will work hard and have another concert and singles soon.

The bedroom was dimmly lit by the light of the hallway. However, Yongguk managed to walk through the whole area without bumping into things in the room. He wouldn't want that to happen too as he knew his girl was tired from her big project and she had earned time to sleep now. 

He wanted hugged her and swing her into the air and not let go but sadly she was sleeping at the moment so his plans had to be postponed for now.

While navigating his way towards their bed, he noticed something hanging off the chair and surprisingly it was odd. He never knew that his girlfriend who just leave things hanging around so carelessly but he make out what that thing was. 

He reached his hands towards the chair and lifted that thing closer to his eyes to see what it was. Gripping it lightly, he knows that it is some kind of cloth. Suddenly, a thought came into his mind. Is she sick? He then move closer to his girlfriend and put his hand on her forehead to check her temperature. Oddly enough, she doesn't have fever. 

She was a light sleeper. She could feel someone touching her forehead but that touch was somewhat familiar. Is that Yongguk? She called out in a squeaky voice "Yongguk-ah?". She squint her eyes and suddenly she noticed that cloth in his hand. 

"Yongguk-ah, what are you doing with my bra?"

She moved towards the nightstand and switched on the lights only to find her boyfriend was pinked and his ears were tinted red. 

Embarrassed with what he was holding, he dived into the covers and mumbled "Why didn't you wear your bra to sleep, Jagi?"

Even B.A.P's leader, Bang Yong Guk will get shy.