Gukkie, saranghae

KPOP IDOLS

Tomorrow marks the commencement of another semester. You were supposed to sleep early and get a good rest and meet up with your classmates for a new semester however, you can't seem to fall asleep. You silently cursed yourself for having this bad habit and your mind starts to go wild with all the 'what if' that occured during your 19 years of life.

You have always hated this whenever you can't sleep at night. When you were young, you have never have a problem with sleep. Anywhere you go, in a few seconds you would be asleep. However, growing up as a young adult, you started to regret the decision that you have made. Suddenly, you found yourself thinking about your ex - boyfriend. Ironically, in the same position as you were laying down on your bed a few years ago, you were having a sweet conversation with your boyfriend. He was telling you how he was doing in his class about how they were having fun and what they did during free period. He would never forget to ask about your day in your class as both of you aren't in the same class. All you did answered was "It was boring". He would then surprised you with "I love you, baby" or "I miss you". When school ends, he would be waiting for you at the corridor and walk with you when you came. Even though it was just a 5 minutes walk to the gates, both of you enjoyed the company. Sometimes, you will pretend that you were mad at him and walked faster, and suddenly he would just pull you by the wrist and said "Do you hate me that much?". 

Looking up to his expression, you let your guard down and murmured a soft "Sorry" and continued to walk slowly. He will just pout and lead the way. When he saw that you was carrying books in your hands, he will just snatched the books away and by then you knew he had forgave you.

You were shocked at the sudden movement around your room when you realised that you were so deep into your thought that you did not noticed Yongguk had joined you in bed. Yes. He is THE Bang Yong Guk, B.A.P's leader and also your fiance.

"Babe, what were you thinking hmm?" Yongguk questioned. You glanced at him while he just took the chance to pull you into his arms.

"Nothing much." You lied. Your back was against him and he was hugging you from behind while he was leaning against the bed frame.

"I know you were lying, babe. Tell me. I'm here to listen, okay?" He then continued to nuzzled his nose against your neck.

Both of you did not speak for a moment as you were thinking how and where to start while he was hugging you comfortably and not complaining about the silence. You grabbed your pillow and hugged it as you start to tell him.

"I'm scared, Yongguk. I'm scared that my parents sacrificed so much for me and I think I'm wasting all their effort and money on me. I don't think I deserved them at all. Or even you."

---

Yongguk knew what you were talking about. He knew all about your insecurities, your nightmares, and most importantly your weakness. His girlfriend's parents love her so much that they sacrificed everything for her. Now she is in college, one of the best college in their country. Her parents wanted their daughter to have the best education they could afford and for her to stand a chance to attend university for a law degree in overseas. She is a filial and obedient daughter that made her parents proud and never dissappoint them in her well being. He was very thankful that her parents had raised such a beautiful young lady, kind, obedient and he was glad when her parents approved him dating and now her future husband to her daughter. 

She admits to Yongguk that compared to her classmates, she was the smartest infact, she might even the worst of the whole class. She hate being with them and being a part of them. Even though, the college she is attending is full of smart aleck however, they are arrogant and snobby people, people who are very materialistic. However, she understands her parents' wish to see her to be someone successful in the future. 

"Babe, no matter what happened I will be there for you. We have been through so much and this will just be another one we have been through right?" 

Yongguk tried to convince her that I will be there for her. No matter what happened. When she had first found out that she will be attending college, they almost broke up because she want it to be fair to him. She thought that she will not be there for him whenever she could due to distance and she herself did not believe that they were strong enough to deal with the distance. She thought that it would be fair for him to find someone else better and able to be there for him. 

Yongguk was devastated when she told him about the idea of breaking up. However, he managed to convince her that they will be strong enough to pull it through and now, they were happily engaged to each other. 

"It seems like everyone is working very hard for me to get that degree. But I didn't feel like I'm doing anything at all. I don't deserve all of you." Her voice starts to change as he felt her tears dripping onto his hands. 

"Babe, please don't think that way. Please, jagi. Please" He holds her tightly and gently pats her arm trying to soothe her. He wipes her tears and showered her with kisses everywhere around her face to distract her. He whispered sweet and comforting words to her ears ensuring her that everything will be okay and that he will make sure that it will stay that way.

"Gukkie, gomawo." she sniffled as she said.

"Jagi. Why?" he noticed her breathing and her mood startes to calm down. He was still concerned about her but now, he have it under control.

"Gukkie. What do you mean why?"

"Jagi. Why did you thank me? This is what I am supposed to do as a boyfriend, as a fiance and your future husband."

"Hmm. Okay, Gukkie."

"What else were you thinking when you were smiling? Did you think about another guy? Hmm. Your ex - boyfriend?"

"Gukkie! How did you know?" she was surprised when he guessed it correctly.

"I am afterall your man. Or should I say you are mine now. Of course I will know what you were thinking. Tell me something, jagi. Is he better than me?

'Guk-ah, although I am still young but I know you are the one for me, neh? He was just someone I like in the past."

"Besides, I don't think anything that can be as chessy as you, Oppa." she said teasingly.

"Jagi, there's Himchan and Daehyun. I bet our Junghong and Jongup will be one as well when they get their girlfriend. It is just Youngjae will be the difficult one. I can't imagine him being all lovey dovey with a girl."

"Gukkie! Don't be mean. Youngjae is a good guy too!" she hits me in the chest a few times.

"I am telling the truth, Jagi!" I replied while holding her hands to stop her from hitting.

"Gukkie. You didn't tell me how you convince appa and get his approval on the proposal"

"Well, jagi. You must know that your appa .. I mean appa was a tough nut to crack but the details is for me to know and for you to find out."

"Gukkieeeee. Please, please, please. Tell meeeeeeeeee. I want to know." she pouted and did a few aegyo for me but I will not give in to her.

"Jagi. Earlier you said you will award me tonight after what I did to help you in the afternoon. Can I have it now?" I while trapping her with whole body. She looks so fragile under me. But I will never do that to her. I respect her and we will only do it whenever she is ready.

"Oppa! Gukkie-ahh! Oppppaaaaaa! Byuntae! ert!" she screamed while trying to get out of my hold.

I smiled and hug her tightly with one arms wounding her small slender waist and another playing with her soft brownish locks. I look at her while she was lying on top of me quietly listening to my heartbeat. She was wearing a grey tank top with some lace details and a pink shorts that got hiked up when I pulled her on top of me. Gently, I fixed her shorts into a more presentable look and finally I pulled our duvet covering the both of us.

My jagi, my fiance, my future wife, mother to my children is a 4D person. She was crying earlier and a while back she was teasing me and acting childish but now she is finally sleeping. I placed her into a more comfortable position so she will not get a stiff neck the next morning but she leans on my chest and wrap both her arms aroung my waist hugging me and not letting me go. 

I kissed her forehead and lips and wished her goodnight.

"Gukkie-ah, saranghae"