Kris1

KPOP IDOLS

SMent had surprisingly given their artist a break during Christmas which was a rare case as it never occured to the senior artist at all. Though it seems a little suspicious to the other artist who had beenn in the industry for quite sometime, they never bother to question the authority as they got to celebrate a meaningful day with their love ones. 

This news was welcomed by the majority of the artist however not all of the artist. As everyone knew, SM company owned a lot of artist where there are from all over the world, if not from other countries other than S.Korea. It was a good news for those who lived nearby whereas the foreigners had nothing to do because they had nowhere to go. They were invited by their members and SM family to celebrate this festive season together. Torn-apart by their decision, they had decided to decline their invitation. It wasn't the fact that they were not close to their SM family but they felt as if they were missing something. For some, it wasn't a big deal because they were used this after all these years being away from their family. They had learnt how to cope with their feelings and ralease the frustration on some habits that they picked up over the years.

For Kris of EXO-M, the duizhang was feeling lonely. He is very close to his mother. His mother was practically his everything, bestfriend, teacher, mother, confidant and most importantly his family member. Most of EXO-K members went out and celebrate with their families and some celebrate it with their girlfriend. 

While the other 3 members of EXO-M had decided to join the countdown celebration in town. Kris had decided to join them too at first. But looking at the ridiculous crowd gathering nearby Myeongdong had made him to back out at the last minute. Afterall, Kris isn't someone who enjoys being in the crowd. He prefers to have gathering with close friends and not celebrating a meaningful day with strangers.

He fiddles with his phones and texted the each one of them that he will walk around and asked them to be careful not to blow up their covers. Ignoring his gut that something bad will happen. He glided along the streets looking for something to do. Exo had gained so much fame this year that their fans would go all out to stalk them, They can't enjoyed doing outdoor activities anymore since everywhere they go, there are fans lurking around. It wasn't that they hated their fans but sometimes they wished that their fans would give them some privacy. 

A petite figure caught his sight where she doesn't look like she's from S.Korea. She has long brunette coloured hair obviously not her original hair colour, wearing a white furry top with a colourful jems stone necklaces paired with black skirts and leggings to protect her from the harsh weather. She kept herself warm with a green military jacket that burried her petite body.

When he walked closer to her, he noticed that she was speaking English! It was a miracle to him to even hear someone to speak in fluent English around S.Korea. She was asking for directions back to a hotel. Maybe that was the hotel that she was staying at.

The girl seems to notice his stares and quickly seized the chance to ask him for direction. However, her actions had caught him in surprise as he tripped on his own foot and crashed into her. She was surprised but couldn't act on time fell on her back.

Luckily he held onto her waist and prevent her to fall back completely. His legs were wide apart to balance the two of them while the girl who witnessed the whole incident just stood still. The bypassers had noticed the commotion between the two of them and whispered to each other, buzzing around commenting on the pretty girl who was saved by some handsome young man.

She began to noticed their stares and quickly but gently pushed away his hands, murmuring "Sorry, Sir" to realise that she should speak korean, "Mianhamnida". He noticed that she was apologizing but didn't know what got into him. He began to replied her in korean asking whether she is alright and needed help.

"Ahhh, I'm sorry, I can speak English too. It is a habit to reply in korean. I'm sory I had crashed into you but I have noticed earlier that you were asking for direction to a hotel?" Kris said. 

She immediately heaved a sighed a relief. "Yes sir. I'm actually lost wandering around, I got distracted and was separated from my family. Well if you don't mind could you tell me where is the S Hotel?"

"Well, I think we shouuld take this conversation to a coffee shop over there? It is getting chilly out here. Do you mind?"

"Ah I guess so."

"My name is Kris. Kris Wu. And yours? Let's head over there alright?"

He pulled her close and lead them to a coffee shop nearby.

She couldn't believe her luck that she managed to caught someone attention in the middle of a busy street especially on this ocassion. She sneaked a few glance at the handsome young man whom somehow is fluent in English. Bypassers around were looking at them as some with jealously that both of them are pretty and handsome, some gushed about how cute there were together even though they were speaking in another language. His face was covered with a electric blue scarf and he was wearing black leather cap with some words on it but she couldn't read it. His outfit screamed luxury as he was dressed in all black and lastly paired with a red nike sneakers. 

He managed to guide them to the coffee shop nearby, credits to his height in a short time.

"Hey, wait for me here okay? I'm gonna get us something to drink. Is hot chocolate okay with you?"

She was dumbfounded that the handsome man would even treat her so nicely, she just nodded her head as she stare at his side profile. It seems as if he was hiding for someone but she didn't know why.

Kris was overwhelmed that he managed to convince her to follow him. It didn't occurred to himself until he waited by the counter for their drinks.

In EXO, he was the cool city guy. Somehow, it didn't fit his image after he met her.

"Here you go. Drink up!"

"Um, thanks alot! I couldn't let to notice why are you still wearing the cap? Is there something wrong?"

"Will you believe me if I am someone famous?"he murmured. 

"What?! Are you serious?" she whispered.

"Well I'm from SMent. I'm in kpop boy group."

He starts taking off his cap a little to allow her to look at his face.

She was stunned that Kris from EXO-M was actually in front of her.

-----

And that was how I met your mummy, Brian.

Well it is time for you to sleep.

"Awww, Dad! Can I tell me about your wedding day with Mom? Pretty please?..."

Brian showed him the cutest puppy face that he learnt from his Uncle Tao.

"Please?