CH8

The Perfect Life I'm Dreaming Off

 

It was silence that welcomes Sunggyu when he entered their dorm. It was never quite since baby Jonghoon was born. There were always uncles who would cooed, bribed or talked to the baby. It was always lively but not today. He was flustered but sort his idea that maybe all were doing outside activities, even his husband. Yeah, his husband. They’ve never really talk after that incident. The casual ‘did you eat’ or ‘I’m going to sleep’ was there only conversation. It can never consider a real talk especially for a married couple. He misses his husband. His touch, his voice, his laughter his everything. A moment later, he did not notice that there was tear threatening to fall from his eyes. He looks up to prevent it from falling but his tear was stubborn as he is and then it flaws.

 

 

His surrounding was suddenly bright and there was a loud noise coming from everywhere. His eyes was blurred due to tears and he can only see a silhouette of person holding something with a very bright lightning. He cleared his eyes and look around. For a moment he thought if this was a dream or he was in a variety show. But there he was standing like a statue surrounded by all . His husband whom he miss the most was right in from him holding a cake with lettering that says ‘sorry’. Maybe he has unlimited supply of tears that day because for the second time in that very moment, he cried.

“Yah Sunggyu hyung, I know you’re touched but you don’t have to cry like a baby. You cried more than Hoonie does.” Sungyeol commented and the laughter was followed. Thanks to the very lame joke the atmosphere was now lighter than before.

“Hey don’t cry. I did this to make you happy not to make you cry you know. You’re making me more guilty. Aigoo, my cry baby gyu.” Woohyun  cooed his whooping husband. His husband looks up at him and smile. But the tears from Sunggyus eyes were very stubborn and it continues to flows again.

“I know. It’s tears of joy.” Sunggyu buried his face in his husbands’ broad chest and heard s teasing him. There was laughter and teasing around. It was indeed a good night for all of them especially to the married couple.

“Thank you. And I’m sorry too.” Sunggyu whispered to his husband and lightly kiss his cheeks and joined in eating the food. Woohyun smiled to himself feeling accomplished. But he cannot make all of this without the help of all . They were the main key for this whole reconciliation.

 

 

 

 

“Woohyun ah can we talk to you?” Hoya asked Woohyun, worried was written in his eyes. But being the most responsible oldest in the rest of the members, he gathered all his courage to talk to Woohyun. He knows that they should not interfere in the couple’s personal problem but the whole group was being affected and he does not want to live in a dorm full of tension. That’s why with the rest of Infinite members they decide to talk to Woohyun and make this whole problem solve.

“About what? Is there a problem?”

“Ahh, no. It’s actually about you and Sunggyu hyung.” Hoya said and Woohyun look a little bit shocked but he did not show it.

“What about us?”

“Woohyun I, we can clearly see that there was something happening between you and Sunggyu hyung. I know we should not meddle but Woohyun, we can clearly see that Sunngyu hyung is hurting and so you are. The whole group is also being affected by your cold war.” Hoya stated and all other members at his back nodded in agreement. Woohyun is in a deep thought after what Hoya told him. Sunggyu is hurting. He thought to himself. And so am I. He closed his eyes and think about what has happen to his relationship to Sunggyu. And he knows he was partially wrong. But can he do he really wants a family. But as much as he  wants to have it, of course the person whom he wants to build a family is more important.

“I’m sorry if you guys are being affected but I just can’t help it. I know I’m being selfish but I just – “ Woohyun pause. He did not know if he should tell his other members their problem.

“Hyung you know you can also rely on us. It’s not only you, you have us.” Dongwoo said. Woohyun looks up at Dongwoo feeling touch by his hyungs words.

“Thanks hyung.” Woohyun made a deep sigh before telling of what seems to be their problem.

 

“ You know hyung, it is time Gods' will to give his blessing. Maybe its not your time yet to have an angel.” Myungsoo commented. Being the father makes him more confident in telling his opinions to his hyung.

“I know but shouldn’t be unfair? You guys have your own and you’re not even married but Gyu and I do and we don’t have our own family.” Woohyun whined like a baby pouting a little that makes him look like a kicked puppy.

“Eeyy, hyung you it was just an accident.” Sungyeol butted in

“Yah, who said baby Jonghoon was an accident. He was made with love.”

“Oh yeah, so you have to lure me in a nice hotel, drinking wine, set up at romantic bedding but not preparing condoms?”

“Well at least I make it special. And I know you love it.” Myungsoo said and a smirk was plastered on his handsome face.

“Shut up.”

“Yah you two we don’t need to how you made Hoonie we’re here to help Woohyun hyung.” Maknae Sungjong shut his two lovely hyung.

Woohyun smiled bitterly but still feeling thankful that all are here making efforts to mend his somewhat damage relationship with his husband.

“Thanks guys. I know you’re all concern and all, but I really don’t know what to do.” Woohyun exhaled his agony.

“That’s we’re here. We’ll help make it up to Sunggyu hyung.” Sungjong said with a smile. And that’s how they plan their surprise for their lovely leader.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--sorry if you encounter wrong grammar.. too lazy to profread.. 

--okay first of all, i really don't know that after 2 years of not updating this there will be any subscribers but it did... BAAAAM!! i'm really surprise and feel sorry for the reader.. i wonder if the old readers are still here of they already leave.. kkk. but yeaaah, HERE'S AN UPDATE!! 

 

--COMMENTS ARE ALL LOVE and please don't hate me...T_T