CH2

The Perfect Life I'm Dreaming Off

 

CH2

Once they were all inside the hospital, leader Gyu was really puzzled and don’t know what to do. He was really worried and anxious about his dongaengs condition and he wants to make sure that the latter will be okay.

“Gyu hyung, calm down. You’re not making things easier when you worried that much”. Woohyun try to calm down his anxious lover and made him seat beside him. He too was worried about his dongsaengs condition but what can he do? All he can give was his sincere prayer that nothing bad happens to his laboring dongsaeng.

“But Woohyunnie I—I. “ Sunggyu try to talk but Woohyun give him a peck on the lips and hug him make the latter stop worrying and to relax.

“Stop worrying too much hyung. Everything’s gonna be alright, okay.” Woohyun consoled his overly anxious lover and patted his head. He try to lull his lover to make the latter sleep even in a small period of time.

“But you know, I wasn’t worried that much with Seungyeollie hyung’s condition. I mean, I know he is having a hard time now but I also know he is a strong person that’s why I know he can make it.” Sungjong blurted out what was in his mind. All his hyung looked at him with a questioning look.

“Then whom are you worried about?” Hoya asked his favorite dongsaeng.

“It’s Myungsoo hyung that I was worried about.” Sungjong confessed with a loud sigh and the other member try to asked question again but realized what was the maknae was talking about.  

 

 

 

 

“AAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHH”

 Seungyeol let out a very loud shriek as he was trying to push down his baby. It was really painful, he felt like his whole being was being torn into million pieces. His left hand was holding on a very tight grip to the mattress while the other was holding tightly also to his lovers soft beautiful hair.

“aaaaahh, aaAAhHH. AAAAHHH. Yeol baby will you please try not to hold too tight. I was going to be bald before I get a chance to see our son. AAHH, AAHH.” Myungsoo complain and try to explain his hardship with the tight grip on his hair by his lovely boyfriend.   

“Ohhh, you shut up you bastard!! AARRGGHH!!” Seungyeol try to argue but the pain was too much for him to handle.

“You – I – I haaatee you!!” Seungyeol glare dangerously to his boyfriend. “It’s your fault!! I – I told you to be careful but what now??! You did it on purpose you bastard. I hate you!!” Seungyeol complain to his between cries and pain. His hold on Myungsoo’s hair was also getting harder and harder.

“Im sorry baby. And I love you too so much so plea --- AAAHHHH!!!” Myungsoo told his boyfriend but was cut off when Seungyeol grip his hair too tight that he felt like his scalp were going to open and he can take a view on his brain.

“Doctor isn’t my son out yet?? Why are you taking so long. Could you please make it faster!!” Myungsoo let out his anger and frustration to the doctor. He is in verge of crying because of the pain he was experiencing.

 

 

 

The Infinite members who were waiting patiently outside the ward was surprise to see the doctor came out followed by the lost Myungsoo behind. Myungsoo was in a dazed and his hair was tussled into millions of direction. The members went over him to asked what happen but they got no respond until Dongwoo shout literally in front of Myungsoo’s handsome face. Myungsoo was startled and then he realized that his hyungs and dongdaeng were all in front of him.

“Sooo, what happen to you? And how was Seungyeol?”

All Sunggyu received from his question was a warm smile and a tears coming from his dongsaeng’s pretty face. And he clearly knows what was the meaning of that. All Infinite members cheered up and Myungsoo hug his hyung because of too much happiness.

“It’s all worth it hyung. It’s all worth it.” That was all Myungsoo can utter between his cries. Sunggyu can’t help but to smile warmly to his dongsaeng’s overwhelming happiness but thinking about his condition change his expression in a matter of second but tried to hide because he don’t want to ruin their beautiful moment.

“Can we see your son now Myungsoo?” Woohyun asked very excited and his smile was as wide as a clown in a birthday party. Sunggyu saw the excitement in Woohyun’s eyes and the guilty feeling was coming all over again. 

“Not yet hyung. The doctor said we can visit Jonghoon tomorrow. So you can all get home first and come back tomorrow or should I say later because it's already 3 in the morning.”

“Jonghoon? Is that his name?” Hoya asked Myungsoo and Myungsoo gave him a nod in response.

“So you already have a name. That’s good. So we’re going now and we’ll see you guys latter. Take care of yourself and Seungyeol." Sunggyu Bid his goodbye. And they walked out of the hospital.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----

and that was chapter 2... kkk ^___^

and i think there was still to little WooGyu in this chapter.. aaaiiish!! sorry again.. TT___TT

i want the next episode in my head to be the next chapter... kkk

and its too short isn't it... sorry can't write any longer... T_T 

annyeong <3

 

A/N: i think i'm really is a bipolar..