CH1

The Perfect Life I'm Dreaming Off

 

 

 

“AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHH”

All infinite members were woken up by the sudden loud noise coming from the other part of the dorm. But it was amazing how the two people whom sharing the same room where the loud screech came from, only manage to budge from their sleep. And it made the screaming person frustrated because the other sleeping person was the reason why he was now screaming in pain.

It was their leader that came to the room in rush to check what happen to his dongsaeng followed by the still half asleep Woohyun and a curious Hoya and Sungjong.

“Yeol-ah, what happen? Are you okay? What do you want us to do? Tell me… i.. i” Sunggyu asked his dongsaeng anxiously and full of concern. But the latter cannot seem to form a word because of too much pain he was experiencing.

“Gyu-hyung calm down. How can he speak if you are bombarding him with too much question.” Hoya speak up to calm his nervous hyung.

“Yaaaah!! What the --- “ Woohyun snap from his sleepy state when he saw that there are still two figure sleeping inside the room. “ yaaaa, you idiot. Your boyfriend is suffering from too much pain here and you are still sleeping peacefully. You bastard.“ Woohyun burst out and push Myungsoo out of the bed to wake up.

“aaaah, what the. Hyung, what are all doi …” Myungsoo’s sentence were cut off when he saw his boyfriend holding his stomach and his face were drench with too much sweat.

“Yeol baby a-are you o-okay!?!” Myungsoo asked full concern

“Okay?? You’re asking me if I’m o-okay?? You ----- aaaaggghhh!!" Seungyeol try to scream while glaring to his boyfriend but he did not even finish his word when the sudden strike of pain comes again.  

“Yaaah, you too Dongwoo hyung get up and get the car!! Aaaissh!! What a useless roommates.” Woohyun ruffled his hair in desperation.

“wh—what happen?? Why are you all here.” Dongwoo asked in confusion.

“Hyung, Seungyeollie is having his baby. So you better get up and prepare the car.” Hoya explain to his lover.

“WHAT?? NOW?? Aaaiiissh, why you didn’t wake me up earlier” Dongwoo said and get out from his bed and run out side room without even changing his PJ’s.

“haiizt, hyung how can you even tolerate him.” Sungjong sighed and asked Hoya and the latter only shrugged his shoulder in response.

 

 

After a few more seconds they heard a loud horn of the car indicating that Dongwoo were ready. They all help to carry Seungyeol and to make sure that the pregnant man was comfortable.

Once they were all inside the car, Dongwoo driving the car, Woohyun in front, Sunggyu beside the window and Seungyeol in between Sunggyu and Myungsoo. Hoya and Sungjong are in the last part of the car giving words of encouragement to Seungyeol. Myungsoo still cannot believe what was happening in front of him.

“Okay, yeol-ah, breath in, breath out. just follow me okay. Don’t panic, okay. You can do it.” Sunggyu encourages Seungyeol but it seems like the advice are more suitable for him.

“Baby, you know you should also try it yourself. You seem nervous than the person who should be more anxious than all of us here.” Woohyun said and all eyes were on the person who was not uttering a single word from the very start.

Myungsoo blinked his eyes and try to say a word.

“Ba—baby a—are you okay?? Myungsoo whispered but the person beside him can still hear him. Seungyeol shot him a very dangerous glare.

“Yo--- you shut up!! I hate you!!” Seungyeol hissed in pain.

“I love you too yeollie, I .. I ..”

“You better come with me to the operating or else …. aaarrggghhh!!” another shot of pain stopped Seungyeol from what he was saying.

“Okay. Okay. I’m going with you. Ju—just don’t be mad.”

“AAAAAARRRRRGGGHHH!! 

“okay okay we’re here. Jeez, I thought I would lose my eardrum because of your scream.” Dongwoo announced when they reached the nearby hospital.

“shut up hyung!!”

 

 

 

 

 

----

owww, thank you for my 10 subscriber.. SARANGHAE <3

you're all the reason why i updated this one... :)

and i'm sorry if there's no WooGyu in this chapter, i hope it does not disappoint you... >.<

Next chapter will be WooGyu.... ^^

sorry also if there's wrong grammar.... i'm not really good in english.. >*<

----

chapter one ends here... kkk

don't worry i'll update tomorrow.. :))

annyeong <3