CH7

The Perfect Life I'm Dreaming Off

 

-------------SUPER LATE UPDATE!! I KNOW RIGHT.. SORRY..TT______TT and please don't ask for longer update because i really can't!!!!!!------------------

 

 

The surrounding was deafening. The members who were left in the apartment gathered in MyungYeol’s room. The new parents were silently looking at their new born son while the YaDong couple were in deep thought. They were thinking on what really happen to the ‘parent’ of the group. And it seems like there were no answer to pop out when they remain silent. That’s why Dongwoo, as the second eldest, try to come up with a possible conversation.

“So ….. what now? What are we gonna do now?” Dongwoo throw a question that all them were all aware. The three younger men inside the room exchange gazes before they let out a heavy sigh. None of them were used seeing their leader and their main vocalist having a fight. They know that they should not interfere with their personal life but it was affecting the group and they know they have to do something before it gets worst.

“I don’t know hyung.” Myungsoo heave a heavy sigh.

“we really should make a plan to make them up. Their bickering is adding stress on me. Seriously.” Sungyeol complaint and Myungsoo give him a back hug. It was true that their leader’s fight with his lover was giving him additional stress being a first time parent. And he don’t want his child to grow up in a household that has a member who’s always bickering.

Hoya, who was on his deep thought let out a small squeal that catches the attention of his other member. He gathers them to form a circle while he discusses what’s on his mind.

 

 

 

 

Sunggyu stirred on his bed and open his eyes slowly. When he was fully conscious he realized that he was alone in the bed and wonder where was Woohyun until he remembered what happened. His expression changes quickly and shifts on his bed facing the space in the bed where Woohyun was sleeping. He caresses the pillow that Woohyun used and tears began to fall on his eyes again.

 

 

Im sorry Woohyun ah. And tearscomes rushing down again in his beautiful face. 

 

 

 

Sunggyu visited the doctor for his monthly check up. He wants to know if there was an improvement with his health. He was pretty sure that there is some positive changes in his body because being an idol is not easy yet he can still catch up with his idol life. And besides now that he was married he wants to have his own family. And thinking about having a baby with Woohyun made a deep blush of red across Woohyun’s cheeks. His daydreaming was cut off when the doctor called for his name and followed him inside the room.

“so Mr. Kim Sunggyu.. oww or should I call you know Mr. Nam Sunggyu, how are you feeling today?” the doctor said in a friendly manner and smiled sweetly at Sunngyu. The doctor was pretty close to Sunggyu since he has been his doctor since he was younger.

“I’m fine, I guess Doctor Park.” Sunggyu answered while trying hard to hide the visible blush on his cheeks. He’s still not used when other people call him Mr. Nam because they were only 1 week married.

“I’m here for my daily check up. And I also want to consult something.” Sunggyu said while the last part was almost a whisper. How can he asked the doctor about his concern?

“Sure Sunggyu but let’s have you check up first before I answer your question, okay.” The doctor said and led Sunggyu inside another room

 

After 2 hours of waiting, Sunggyu was playing on his iPad when the doctor came out and handed the result to Sunggyu. He also explains to the latter male that his body condition was great but he still have to take the medicine that was prescribed.

“So.. uhhmm, doctor.. c—can I ask you a—about…  aahhmm…” Sunggyu can’t complete his sentence. He was constantly stuttering because he was feeling shy to ask the question. But it seems that doctor know what he was going ask.

“is it about having little angle to complete your married life, huh Sunggyu yah.” The Doc. Park said sweetly and again, Sunggyu’s checks explode to a thousand shades of color red. Doc. Park smiled at Sunggyu’s shy behaviors but soon faded and makes a poker face towards Sunggyu. Sunngyu did not notice the older males’ reaction but nodded shyly.

 The doctor heaves a heavy sigh before answering Sunggyu.

“I’ll be honest with you Sunggyu.” The moment he hear the serious tone of the doctor he look up to face him and confusion with mix emotion was written on his face.

“the pills that you are taking will prevent you from having a baby. And if you stop taking it, there was only 50% chance that you will get pregnant and you also know the consequences when you stop taking those, right?

Sunggyu’s face became blank. Yes he clearly knows what will happen to his body. With the extreme practices they had and also countless of lack of sleep because of a schedule will make sure his body to give up. But he wants to have one. He really does. It was the last thing that can make his life and his marriage successful. It was everybody’s dream to have his own family with person they love so why can’t he?

“wh—what? But doctor is there any other chances that I – I can get pregnant?” Sunggyu ask desperately. But his hope was gone when the doctor looked at him with a solemn façade.

“Im sorry Sunggyu yah. But don’t worry will find a way to make your wish come true.” After Doctor Park utter those word, Sunggyu’s face lit up a little bit. There was hope. He thought for himself.

“But don’t take your hopes high that much Sunggyu yah, okay. I don’t want to fall you into pieces.” Doc. Park said but still Sunggyu was hoping that maybe, just maybe someday Woohyun and him can have their own baby.

 

 

 

 

It has been a year but yet there was still no solution on how will Sunggyu can get pregnant while taking the medicine. But he was still not giving up his hope. He still believe that someday, maybe in right time, he will have his own baby. And even though Woohyun and Sunggyu are married for years, Woohyun still don’t know what were the pills that Sunggyu was taking. Of course he asked several times, and Sunggyu always have the same answer that it was only a vitamins.

 

 

 

 

 

>>>>>>COMMENTS ARE WELCOME, LOVE AND WELL APPRECIATED!! THANK YOU <3