CH6

The Perfect Life I'm Dreaming Off

 

 

After settling all the bills and papers for the new member of their group, they all went inside the van and ready to go home. Because of the sudden slip of the tongue of Woohyun and ever since morning they have a bad start, Sunggyu sat in the passenger sit leaving Woohyun alone at the back of the van.  It was a silent trip going home, aside from occasional squeal coming from both new parents when their baby yawn.

 

When they arrived at home, the new parents settled their baby in his new room while the Hoya and Dongwoo prepared the food for them while Sunggyu went straight towards their shared room and it was like a clue for Woohyun not to come inside when the older shut the door close loudly. Woohyun have no choice but to stay in the living room, but then he felt bored so he went inside the baby’s room to found out what was happening.

 

“ohh, hyung you’re here..” Myungsoo said while Sungyeol was feeding their baby.

“Yeah, I just want to see our little angel.” The older answered and take a look closer to baby Jonghoon. He was really mesmerized with the baby’s feature. He was really like an angel. He really loves to be with children or rather he wants to have on his own but what can he do if his partner is not ready for it. He was in deep thought and the couple analyzes his feature and knows that there is something bothering their hyung.

“Hyung, is there something wrong?” Myungsoo asked. He was concern with what was happening to his hyungs. In the morning, Woohyun and Sunggyu had an argument and seem like not in good terms.

“Nothing. Just some misunderstanding with Sunggyu.” Woohyun answered in deep sigh not looking to the couple. He just focuses his attention to the angel in front of him. Smiling idiotically whenever the baby open his mouth or even made a simple movement.

“then you should talk to him hyung. I don’t want you two fighting.” Sungyeol suggested.

“I know. I was just cooling down. I’ll talk to him later.” Woohyun said and put the baby on his parent’s arms. He bid his goodbye to baby Jonghoon and to the couple and walk out of the room.

 

 

  Sungjong arrived at the said café 20 minutes after he leaved the hospital. He was panting when he reached the table where the person his meeting was sitting.

“Hyung . . . I’m sorry. I-im late.” Sungjong explain between his breath.

“no it’s okay. Take a sit, you look haggard. What happen?” Jinki asked the younger. He studied the features of the younger and saw that he was a little stressed.

“aaah, its nothing.” Sungjong said with a faint smile. The latter narrowed his eyes to the younger but shrug it off.

“so what were you doing in the hospital? Is there something wrong?” Jinki asked in concerned.

“no hyung. Its because Sungyeol hyung gave birth to his baby. waaah, hyung you have just seen the baby he’s such an angel.” Sungjong exclaimed excitedly. His haggard look was replaced by a lovely smile on his pretty face. 

“really? Wow, that’s great.” Jinki said and the two were engaged in a conversation about the baby and the like. Their conversation was cut short when Jinki remembered what was his purpose in calling Sungjong.

“Sungjong-ah, I have something really important to tell you that’s why I call you.” The older said with a smile on his face. Sungjong was confused with the older expression. But he was hoping that in would be a good news since the latter was smiling at him. And when he heard what was Jinki wants to tell him, he feels like he was the happiest guy in the world. He can’t help but to smile widely and jump off his seat and hug the older.

 

 

“I know it was rude when I asked you to hide our relationship to everyone else, but now I realized that I have nothing to hide anymore. I know I love you and you love me too that’s why I’m giving you permission to tell the others about us. Oww, and I also want to introduce you to my members and maybe also to my family formally.” Jinki said with a wide smile to his face that anyone can be melted.

“re-really hyung? You would introduce me to your members and to—to your family?” Sungjong asked in disbelief because he really felt special. He once have a thought that jinki didn’t love him enough because he was ashamed of him, but now he can prove it wrong.

 

 

 

 

Woohyun slowly entered their shared room and found his lover lying on the bed facing the wall. He sighed loudly because he really don’t know what was wrong to his lover. But being a good husband that he is, he swallowed his pride and approach the sulking lover and made an apology.

 

“Hyung, I’m sorry.” Woohyun said lowly but itsenough for the older to hear. Sunggyu didn’t budge and pretend to be sleeping.

“Gyu hyung, I really don’t know what’s wrong but would you please look at me and lets talk what was wrong. Its affecting the other members too you know.” Woohyun said and try convinced his lover to talk to him. And its effective when the older looked with a puffy eyes. It broke Woohyun’s heart to see the older state now. He slowly approached the older and hug the latter.

“Baby I’m sorry for whatever wrong I did to you.” Woohyun said to his lover.

“You did nothing wrong baby. I’m just being too emotional. I’m sorry too.” Sunggyu said in a lowly husky voice. Woohyun broke the hug and looked at his husband with a smile. He thought it was over, but what he didn’t they were just starting.

 

 

 

Sunggyu took a deep breath before starting the conversation with the younger.

“so, may I asked you why were you still seeing Kibum?” Sunggyu asked, squinting his eyes to his lover. Woohyun was a bit taken a back with Sunngyu’s question. He thought it was long forgotten but he was wrong.

“Gyu, it’s nothing. We’re just friends.” Woohyun said in a calm voice. He didn’t want to start another misunderstanding again.

“and that’s what you exactly told me before I found that –“ Sunggyu was cut off with by his husband before he finished what he wants to say.

“Enough!!” Woohyun said sternly and looked at straight a Sunggyu. “I told it was a mistake. And didn’t I told you to forget about it. why are you bringing that again?” Woohyun exclaimed and angry was written obvious to his voice.

“But you told me that you wouldn’t be seeing him again!! It’s you that revealed your own secret, Nam Woohyun.” Sunggyu said and tears are threatening to fall on his eyes again.

Woohyun was being frustrated about their conversation. Why was Sunggyu still can’t get over that. For effin sake, they were already married.

“Look Sunggyu, me and Kibum were just only friends,  okay. And why were you fuzzing about this matter? We’re already married for Pete’s sake!!” Woohyun exclaimed in frustration. He was getting angry.

“Yes, we’re married but that doesn’t mean you cannot do anything fishy behind my back. You did it once, and I can never know if you can do it again!!” Sunggyu cry out an tears were now flowing on his eyes.

“Dammit Sunggyu!! Now your doubting me?? Shouldn’t I be the one to doubt you??” Woohyun yelled “We’ve been married for years but you still don’t want to have our own family!! What’s wrong with you? Maybe it’s you that were having a monkey business behind my back?!! Or you really don't want to be with me that's why you're excuses??” Woohyun yelled and once again raised that topic. He promised earlier to himself that he wouldn’t broth that one up but, hell, he was really frustrated with his husband! But it was too much for Sunggyu to be accused of having a monkey business behind his lovers back. He loves Woohyun so much that he still accepted the latter even for what he did to him. 

“What?? Just because I don’t want to have baby now you are accusing me?? What the hell was wrong with you??” Sunggyu yelled in same intensity. He was now furious because his husband was now accusing him.

 The two were engaged in a piercing eye contact. One was b with more tears while the latter was ranging with fury. Woohyun can’t take it anymore and got up from the bed and leave the crying Sunggyu behind. They were both frustrated for happened. Once Woohyun was out, Hoya entered the room and comforted his crying hyung. All the members in the apartment heard the whole argument and they were all worried for their member. 

 

 

 

-------

WAAAAAH!! IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS STORY!!  T______________________T

and i add Jinki a.k.a Onew in my story.. whahaha!! and i think im adding their story here whether you like it or you like it... ^______^ i wont leave Sungjongie behind... kkk. and i love SHINee specially Onew even though he's not my bias... kkk

sorry for wrong grammars/spellings.. just bear with it.. :))

ppyeong <3