CH 4

The Perfect Life I'm Dreaming Off

 

-------if you encounter wrong grammar or spelling, forgive. T.T ----------

 

 

All infinite members together with their overly excited manager, Hyowan went to hospital to fetch Myungsoo, Seungyeol and the new member of their family, Jonghoon. While inside the car, other infinite members can feel the awkward atmosphere from the married couple inside. It was Hoya that was brave enough to open a conversation.

“So, uhm guys what do you think surprising the little family with some cake and party balloons.” Hoya suggested with a smile plastered on his face. There was also a visible smile plastered on Dongwoo and Sungjong’s lips but Woohyun and Sunggyu still keep in silence. The other members don’t have a single idea what happened to the couple. It was like the other night that they were all happy because Seungyeol just gave birth but now they’re acting like they have a big misunderstanding. It was very strange for the members to see them like that because it was either of them is sweet with one another, but well it was most likely to be Woohyun because he was not called Namgrease for nothing. That’s why they were surprise that Woohyun was giving Sunggyu a cold shoulder.

Dongwoo didn’t mid to asked question not because he does not care for his hyung and dongsaeng but more likely because he is not good in handling other peoples peoblem; on the other hand, Hoya wants to ask question but don’t like to meddle in his hyungs problem; and the last person was the maknae, Sungjong who happened to sit between Woohyun and Sunggyu finally have the courage to raised question.

“hyung whats wrong? Is there something that we should know?” Sungjong asked and felt like trembling in nervous. But he really wants to know what was wrong with the couple. On the other hand, the YaDong couple gasped in shock that there maknae have the courage to asked whats wrong.

“Nothing.” Both Sunggyu and Woohyun answered in unison. And woohyun can’t help but to glance and then rooled his eyes because of his husbands behavior.

“Oh really? Because you know hyung both of you pract –“ Sungjongs sentence were cut off when their leader interrupt him in a very harsh manner and irritation was written on his face.

“I said nothing, so shut up Sungjong.” Sunggyu said harshly but no he was not mad at Sungjong he was just really really pissed that’s why his words became so rough. Sungjong was in a verge of crying but thanks to his hyungs at the back that give him support and pat on the head. Woohyun also try to cheer up the maknae he knows why was his husband was acting all like a grumps.

 

 

---flashback---

Sunggyu slammed the door close and lean over the lavatory and look himself through the mirror in front of him. He wanted to cry his heart out loud but he does not want to look weak in front of his dongsaeng especially in front of Woohyun. Why? Why does it have to happen to me? why me of all the people?  Sunggyu asked himself and a single tear fall down from his eyes. He immediately wiped it when he heard the door open and saw through the mirror that it was Woohyun.

“Hyung why are you acting like this?” Woohyun asked and he narrowed his eyes towards Sunggyu.

“None of your business.” Sunggyu said coldly and regretted it immediately when he saw the look on his husbands face. Woohyun wear a deep frown on his face and walked slowly towards Sunggyu.

“None of my business? Wow! So that’s how you treated your husband now? First you avoid talking about having our own baby until it came to the point where you refused it. and now you want me out of your business. What was really wrong with you?” Woohyun answered back his husband and he was close to bursting out his anger because of what Sunggyu is behaving.

“Woohyun I never refuse to have a baby. its just like, not now!! And will you please leave that issue behind. Its getting in my nerves” Sunggyu said and clearly irritated to start that topic again. Why does it have to be raised again?

“So it was you who really have the nerve to be pissed off? Seriously hyung, can you tell me the reason why so that we can put a period on this.” Woohyun said raising his voice a little bit and Sunggyu can’t help but to flinch to the tone of voice of his lover. But Sunggyu was stubborn, or it was better to say that he was a coward to face his fears.

“Woohyun please!! Get out of the bathroom. I want to take a bath before we fetch Seungyeol.” Sunggyu makes an excuse and Woohyun just sarcastically answered Sunggyu.

“tsss. You’re getting better on making excuses!!” and that’s it, woohyun get out of the room with a slam on the door.

When woohyun was out of the bathroom, Sunggyu can’t help it and breakdown. He can’t take the burden in his heart and start crying but he open the shower so that his cries won’t be heard outside. I’m sorry. I’m selfish but I love you. I’m sorry. He kept on saying it while tears were flooding from his eyes. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------

ooooww!! i wrote the last part while lstening to Sunggyu's 60 sec and now while writing this i'm listening to Woohyun's 'Time' ... :))

-----

and that was chapter 4.. next chapter will be MyungYeol's life with baby Jonghoon...

-----

thanks for those who comment... :))