CH3

The Perfect Life I'm Dreaming Off

 

 

--------------------

--------------------

 

 

Once they were all back in the dorm, they separated their own ways and to sleep again. They still have 2-3 hours until the sun shown up in the sky. Sunggyu walked lazily towards his bed and flopped sluggishly.  His mind was wandering on something that was bothering him before they left the hospital. Woohyun notice the gloomy expression in his lover’s face. He has notice it while they were inside the car but decided not to interrogate the latter because he thought that his hyung was only tired.

“Hyung what’s wrong? Are you not feeling well?” Woohyun asked Sunggyu full of concern.

“No, im fine. Im just tired” Sunggyu look up to Woohyun and made a force smile but Woohyun doesn’t buy it at all. He clearly knows that something is wrong with his husband.

“are you sure hyung? Because you know I’ve noticed that you seemed so silent when we walked out in the hospital.”

Sunggyu heave a deep sigh before answering the younger.

“I said I’m fine okay. Let’s just sleep.” Sunggyu try convince Woohyun but it seems like the younger has something more tp say. 

“Okay, if you say so.” Woohyun pause for a while before continuing his sentence. “But hyung I’ve been thinking about this for a while.” Woohyun continued and it catches the attention of the older one.

Sunggyu hummed in response and raise an eyebrow. And it gives Woohyun the signal to continue what he was saying.

“You know, what do you think about us, having our family?” Woohyun asked casually and Sunggyu looked like he had just heard the most taboo word for him.

“NO!!” Sunggyu answered immediately and the younger raised an eyebrow on how his hyung reacted on what he had just said.

“No – I mean -- it’s not like that I don’t want too but --- I think it’s not the right time for us thinking about having a family.” Sunggyu explain and his heart was beating in a million miles for second and look down to avoid his lovers questioning stare.

 “but why? Isn’t it right for us to have a family? Coz you know we are the only couple here that were actually married.” Wooohyun stated the fact that he feels like his husband has forgotten.

“I know and I’m not forgetting it.” Sunggyu said and lift up his hand wearing their couple ring.

“So why not? Our dongsaeng has it? why not us?” Woohyun were trying to convince his hyung in a very desperate manner. He really wants to have a baby on his own. Sunggyu and him had discussed about having a family right after the wedding but ever since then they were very busy with their schedule and seems like having a baby was set aside.

“You know we should talk about it some other time. I really want to sleep.” Sunggyu said try to avoid further conversation.

“and besides why don’t we help first our dongsaeng raising their baby because they were too young to have a baby on their own. And i think after a year or so, we can finally plan on having our own family, okay”

“what?? A year?? Hyung isn’t too long?” Woohyun complain to his hyung with a deep frown written on his face. He really really wants to have one.

“Yes after a year so please Woohyunnie go to sleep and have some rest. We will fetch Seungyeol and his baby tomorrow.” Sunggyu ended their conversation and covered himself under his blanket hiding away from his persistent husband.

“Aaaiisshh!!” Woohyun ruffled his hair and try to lie down beside Sunggyu. But Sunggyu wasn’t really sleeping. His mind was wandering into a million of questions and possibilities of having a baby. Of course he also wants to have it with Woohyun but he was afraid. And with so much thinking about his own dilemma he did not realized a single tear that escape from eyes.

 

 

 

 

It was 8 o’clock in the morning when all infinite members waken up by the sudden loud calling of their managers in the living room. Their manager had prepared breakfast for them and once they were all gathered in the kitchen room their manager cannot stop asking question about how was Seungyeol and his baby.

“Sooo, how was it?? when we will fetch them up? did you see their baby?” Hyowan asked excitedly and in all smile.

“Aiish hyung, why are so hyper in early morning! And no we haven’t seen the baby and we can fetch them up later on.” Dongwoo replied to their manager.

“owww, really im so excited to see my first nephew” Hyowan giggled like a man who just received a box of chocolates from his crush.

“nephew?? Don’t you mean grandson Hyowan hyung.” Hoya interfere making the other members laugh but a certain hamster who has been silent from the moment he step out in their room only smile from the joke.

“Now that we have a baby in the house, thanks to our couple, who do you think will have their own next?” Sungjong asked enthusiastically and Sunggyu can’t help but to gulp an invisible lump on his throat.

“I think it should be you guys since you are the only married couple here.” Hyowan nudge Woohyun who was sitting beside him. Woohyun look up to his husband who tried avoiding eye contact with him. Woohyun can’t help but to feel upset on how Sunggyu reacted.

“Naaa, I think we will passed first. Why don’t you have it first hyung.” Woohyun said and try to avoid being the topic of the conversation but it seems like the other member were so much interested about their married life.

“why not? Don’t you want to have it?” Dongwoo insist and did not notice the change of looks on their leaders face. Woohyn once again glance towards his lover and it seems like Sunggyu can’t take it anymore and get up from his seat and walk towards the bathroom to prepare himself before they go to the hospital.

The other members and their managers exchanged looks and tried to asked question to Woohyun when Woohyun heave a deep sigh and get up also from his seat following his husband. 

 

 

 

 

-------

and that's it.. chapter 3 ends that way............... :))

thanks for reading and commenting... ^____________^

annyeong <3

 

------

AND PLEASE DO WATCH INFINITE'S COMEBACK "A MAN IN LOVE" MUSIC VIDEO AND LIVE PERFORMANCE.... 

waaaah, Myungsoo is a total bias wrecker!! >*<

and let's all pray that their next variety show will be HELLO BABY!!! 

because that would be really awesome isn't it?? :DD