CH 5

The Perfect Life I'm Dreaming Off

 

 

When Infinite members arrived at the hospital they were all welcome by the lovely scene of a real family. Sungyeol was lying on the bed carrying his baby, while Myungsoo was caressing the rosy cheeks of the new born son. All their hearts was flustered by the sight the small family and Sungjong and their manager can’t help but to let out a small squeal that gets the attention of the new parent.

But when all hearts are delighted seeing the lovely picture of a new family in their group, one heart feels like it was pierced with hundred of needles. Yes he was for his dongsaeng’s family, he’s just maybe, just maybe a little jealous for the blessing they have.  He can’t help but to look over his husband and seeing the angelic smile plastered on his handsome he can’t help but to feel guilty. He bit his lip and look away when he felt like he was about to break drown. He does not want to create any commotion with the happy surrounding.

 

“OMO!! Waaaah, aegiya why are so cuuuteee!! Waaaah!! Aren’t you the cutest baby of all, huh, huh!!” Sungjong went to take a look at baby Jonghoon and can’t help but to let out a very unmanly squeal. All members smiled with the look of their maknae.

“Of course he’s the cutest and most handsome baby. Who do you think is his parents Sungjong ah.” Sungyeol in and made all the members laugh. Well it was quite understandable that the baby is so cute because his parents were just so happened to be the face of Infinite, Kim Myungsoo and Lee Sungyeol.

“aaayye!! Self conceited are we hyung! But I’ll accept it because your baby is so cute.” Sungjong now carry the baby while swaying. Hoya also went near the baby to take a good look. Dongwoo was just smiling looking at the brothers who looks happy with the baby. Sunggyu and Woohyun just kept quiet but smile was plastered on their lips.  

“So Sungyeol ah, when are you going to be discharge?” The manager asked

“the doctor said after we  settle all the bills and all the papers for my baby then we can go home. there weren’t any complication with me so I can go home already.” Sungyeol answered happily. He doesn’t want to stay in the hospital because of the smell and the surroundings. It was really a good thing that he gave birth normal.

“That’s good that your healthy Yeollie ah.” SUnggyu commented and smile towards the younger. Their moment of happiness was shortly cut off when the maknae’s phone ring. He immediately gave the baby to his parents and answered the call instantly.

“Hyung … ahh yes, yes.. rigt now?......  Ah okay, hyung. ……. I’ll be there in a second….. Nado” Sungjong said and he almost whispered the last word. All the members including their manager look at each other because they don’t have an idea that their maknae was dating someone.

“Who’s that?” Hoya asked. He was the closest to the maknae and yet he doesn’t know about the latters love life.

“Ah – it’s just .. nothing.. I got to go. Bye hyu--!” but before Sungjong can utter his goodbye Hoya grab his wrist and squint his eyes towards the maknae. He doesn’t want that he maknae was hiding something to him specially its love life. Infinite members were very protective to their maknae, even though sometimes in their variety show it turns out that they bully their Sungjong, behind the camera he was Infinites most treasured maknae. So they have to know if there is someone who has captured the heart of their lovely maknae. 

All eyes are now in Hoya and Sungjong. Sungjong look down to his shoes to avoid his hyung eye contact.

“Who is it?” Hoya repeated the question and Sungjong hesitantly look to his eyes before answering. He does not want to reveal it because the other party does not want to, but with his hyungs interrogation he knows he can’t let it pass so he answered honestly.

“Its --- Ji—Jinki hyung.” After answering Hoya’s grip loosen and it was a que for the maknae to escape for further question. He also does not want the latter male to wait for him.

“Jinki??” All members asked to themselves wondering who was that Jinki.

“Was it Jinki, the leader of Shinee?” It was Dongwoo that gave his first opinion.

“Ehh? I never know they were dating. Key never mentioned it before. Maybe I should ask him if he knows about it.” Woohyun said and with that he felt that cold behind his back and he felt daggers were piercing onto him. It was supposed to be his inner thought but it’s just like his mouth is full of grease that it came out unintentionally.  

Sunggyu squint his eyes towards his husband. Tssk, so they’re still close. But he told me they’re not talking anymore after that incident.  Sunngyu mumbled to himself while throwing daggers to the back of his husband. The members felt the sudden change of atmosphere inside the room because they all know what happened. And to lighten up the mood, Dongwoo who was in charge of making the atmosphere bright, suggest that they should make a celebration for the coming of baby Jonghoon and also for the good health of the young mother. 

 

 

 

 

-----

AUTHORS CORNER:

ohh!! short update.. 

waaaa! this story was actually already finished INSIDE MY HEAD i was just too lazy to write it down.. TT.TT 

sooo sorry for that. it was my biggest enemy!! LAZINESS!! 

and i hope you comment... kkk

annyeong <3