Chapter 8 (Edited)

Love Speed (Attention!!!! - currently looking for co- author/s.. D- Day)

CHAPTER 8:

                               I went upstairs after seeing Jiyong drive home. Then I saw my mom and Sanghyun at the balcony talking and having a Son and Mother time, instinctively I went to them.

 

'' Noona your late for your curfew.'' Sanghyun said cheerfully.'' Why is he happy??? I thought.

'' Yah! I'm not late I still have 5 minutes left.'' I replied while giving him a mehrong.

'' Your Noona's right Sanghyun.'' Mom said while cleaning the trash.'' How's your day Dara???''

'' It was fine and we had fun, but Mom………. Bommie, Minji and Cl...'' I said while she sat down.     ''Knows my secret.''

'' Noona your not joking right??? These is not a prank right???'' Sanghyun asked me shocked from what I said but I just nod in approval.

'' Don't worry their your friends and I know they won't tell it to other people.'' Mom said comfortingly and rubbing my back to ease my nerves.

'' Just rest it for today and I know just like your friends jiyong hyung will still accept you.'' Sanghyun said positively and that made me uncertain on that matter.

 

                              After our little conversation we went to our room and said our goodnights to each other. I took a long bath to freshen my mind and body. I went to my closet after finishing my bath I took a short and a baggy shirt. I slump down my king size bed I closed my eyes from exhaustion then went to my lovely dream land.

 

* the next day *

 

                             I woke up right on time earlier than yesterday, finished my daily routine then wore a very comfy black shirt inside a knitted like loose top and a silver colored skinny jean. I went down to the kitchen then saw my mom and my brother.


(A/N: dara's look for this chap is her stage outfit in lonely on sbs inkigayo.)

 

'' Good morning.'' I greeted while I kiss my mom and ruffle Sanghyun's hair.

'' Noona I took a lot of time to fix my hair.'' Sanghyun complained trying to fix his hair again.

'' I'm sorry... I'll make it up for you, what do you want???'' I said while he just smiled.

'' Let's go shopping later...'' he said while we continue to eat.'' Noona I'll send you to school.''

'' You'll drive my car.'' I said as he nods.'' Fetch me from school later after your dismissal and wait for me outside the University.''

'' Yes, noona we should go now.'' He stood up giddily as he kiss mom.'' Let's go.'' He went outside to get my car after eating his breakfast.

 

                                I stood up after eating mine and took my things and said goodbye to my mom and went outside. I saw Sanghyun fixing the side mirror of the car he signaled me to come already. We drove off after I got inside my car. I arrived at the front gate of the University and told Sanghyun to just park it on the side so he can drive right away.

 

'' drive safely, your still unexperienced.'' I warned him.'' Change clothes when you fetch me later on.''

'' Yes noona, I'll go now. See you later.'' He said then drove off waving goodbye.

 

                             I went inside and started to look around only to find Minji walking alone.'' Why is Daesung not with her???'' I thought as I walk towards her direction.

 

'' Hi Minji, Good morning.'' I greeted her while encircling my arms on her arms.

'' Hi unnie.'' She greeted back.'' You don't have your car today.'' I nod.

'' We are the first one here so will just wait right here.'' I said as I pull her to the bench near the entrance.

 

We walk to that direction then waited. We chatted shortly when 4 cars entered the gate. Many people was chatting and gossiping. Then each of the cars was parked on their designated space which is a perk of having known parents. One by one the cars opened revealing the kingkas of Seoul university.

 

Jiyong screamed '' Good morning, Jagiya.'' I smiled while he waves his hand and greeted him back.

'' Good morning.'' He went to myside to kiss my cheeks and hugged me lifting me from the floor.

 

I saw Bom and Top oppa holding hands. Taeyang and Daesung laughing and Seungri and Cl together, while Seungri holds her waist close to him and Cl just looks at her feet, which in their case you don’t do if you want to keep a secret.

 

'' So what do we have here.’’? Top oppa said eyeing the couple.'' I'm right from the beginning.''

''How long have you two been in this secret relationship then???'' Taeyang , Daesung and Minji said at the same time.

'' We've been together for 6 months.'' Seungri announced while I smile.

'' It's been that long and no one from us knew it just today.'' Bom said angrily.

'' I'm sorry... but Dara unnie was the only one who knew.'' Cl added while they eye me.

'' You know but you didn't tell us.'' Jiyong said.

'' I did tell you but you were drunk that day so you don't remember.'' I said factly.

'' That's not the point they still hid it from us... but at least you two look good together.'' Bom said cheerfully.

'' Will just discuss this later, but now let's get going.'' Taeyang announced while he leads us to the building. We went to our own classes. Jiyong sent me to my class and went to his after I got in.

 

Jiyong P.O.V


                             I sent Dara to her class and when she got in. I went to my class. I was really shocked that Cl and Seungri has been in a relationship for the past 6 months, I entered my class and saw Seungri and Top hyung already seated on our respective seats.

 

'' Why didn't you tell us???'' I asked after I sat down next to him.

'' I'm sorry hyung but we wanted to keep it to ourselves for the moment being.'' Seungri explained simply. They’re both the type of person that always wants privacy and seldom the center of attraction apart from what they do for their individual career, which I do respect.

'' Later let's celebrate with the gang.'' Top hyung suggested. Seungri nods then the our professor went in and immediately started the class.

 

                             Time was really fast it was already the end of our whole schedule for our business classes and their fore it was time to go home. We packed our bags and stuff and went out. We went to the entrance of the University. I then saw Dara running to a BMW and entered the passenger sit. She hugged the guy with blond hair from what I see from a far then they drove off I felt a pinch in my heart when I saw that. I questioned myself.

 

'' Dude let's go and Dara said she can't come she has something to do.'' Taeyang said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: chapter 8 done. Comments Pls)

 

P.S. (edited Oct. 22, 2015)