Chapter 3 (Edited)

Love Speed (Attention!!!! - currently looking for co- author/s.. D- Day)

CHAPTER 3:

                  Jiyong P.O.V

                  After the teasing scene Dara made as she kissed my cheeks I regained my energetic side. While cheering I took Dara's shoulder and hold her close to me. I took the opportunity to kiss her in the cheeks and said '' Good morning baby girl.'' earning a reply from her with a smile '' Good morning too you dragon.'' Then I felt her head lean on my firm shoulder. 

'' "Yah! Ssantokki you forgot to buy me corns again." Bom screamed then I let out a laugh because of her words.

" You promised her again???" I asked , then dara just nod.

" I'll buy you later Bommie... but first of all lets go outside OK?!." Dara screamed still leaning her head on me then we started walking with the gang.

                   We went to the outdoor balcony that we personally use. Along the way, we started giggling because of the antics Seungri made with his body letting as, to give him an outburst of laughter like we always do. It’s good to be around this group of people who is my other set of family.

 

 

Dara P.O.V


                  We were at the outdoor balcony. We've been chatting for almost half hour about everything that we did and what so ever,  we did skip the opening ceremonies cause we've been through that long and boring thing for three times and the teachers/ professors  will just say the same old boring things they say every year not that were againts it. Were currently discussing the thing we did do these past month/s. We did know that Chaerin enrolled herself in a modelling class, so she could gain more experience and in fact you should really see her model your jaw will drop I meant it.

'' Chaecat did you pose like these *pose* or like these *pose*???" Seungri said while trying to imitate chaerin's pose and earning a loud laugh from all of us.

''Yah!Seungrat your ruining it you look stupid on what you’re doing.” Chaerin also giving in our little laugh parade.

*RING* *RING*

Mylaugh parade got cut when my phone ringed. I checked my phone and saw Teddy oppa was calling me. ''Did something happened.'' I thought.

'' Guys I'll just answer this call.'' I said then let loose of me and Jiyong's interlaced hands.

''Hello'' I answered when I was in a fair distance away from them.

'' Dara-ya are you busy today???''

'' No oppa, why is there any problem???'' I asked worriedly.

'' I just got a call from ...... FERRARI ...... that they want you to endorse their cars.''

'' Really oppa you’re not kidding right?!!'' I excitedly bluttered out.

'' I'm not kidding and if you’re not busy come to the field later cause they want you to ride their new car that they will be realizing next year.'' Teddy oppa said.

'' Yes' oppa I'll come later. See you'' I hang up.

''I'm going to endorse Ferrari this I the most awesome year for me'' I mentally said while smiling.

                Then realization hit me I offered Jiyong to go to the field today, my smile turned upside down to a frown. This is going to be hard. I started walking back to them seeing them laughing. I sat down next to Jiyong still thinking on how to hide this later.

'' Dara, who called you???'' Jiyong said waking me up from my thoughts. Jiyong already manage to hold my waist with both of his arm while resting his chin on my shoulder.

'' A friend of mine, he just called checking me if I was fine.'' I lied as I slung my arm on Jiyong's shoulder.

'' Are you not feeling well, are you sick???'' Jiyong asked worriedly.

'' I'm fine.'' I said then pinched his nose. '' We should invite them to hang out in the field later so you could show them the skills of the Almighty Kwon Jiyong, right?!!'' I suggested to him, so I’ll be able to think of something to be able to  ditch them for a bit.

'' Guys let's go to the field later.'' Jiyong announced excitedly. Earning nods, yes’s and smiles from them.

'' It’s almost time so, let's go to our first class.'' Minji reminded us.

'' Minji's right we should go now.'' Daesung agreed.

'' Ok let's go, will just continue talking about this later.'' Taeyang commanded.

                          As we all stood up from our sit, we went inside the university's hall. We went to our own classes. Taeyang, Minji and Daesung headed to the Music and Dance department. Seungri, Jiyong and Top to the Business department. Bom and Cl to the Fashion department thus, leaving me alone in the Architecture department.

 

*after class *

 

 

                          I immediately went out of my classroom. As I started walking I felt someone looking after me but I just shook it off my mind. I then just started thinking for reason on what to say to them when I try to sneak out later.'' Might as well go with the flow.'' I thought then hurriedly went to the parking lot. I was the last one to arrive because my departments building was on the far end of the University.

'' We should get the show on the road.'' I said as I walk to their direction.'' I got to my car.

 “So who wants to ride with me?!!'' I asked.

'' Us!!!'' Bom, Chaerin and Minji said after looking at each other.

''Ok, we should go now.'' We hurriedly climbed on my car as I set my car to drive and sped out of the University Gate followed by the boy's car.

 

( A/N: imagine the girls riding the car they use in 2ne1 TV season 2 when they were in Jeju)

 

                        After a few minutes of a not very silent ride because of Bom's constant singing. As we approach the stadium, I darted my eye on the crew of Ferrari setting up the truck, pit crew and gears needed for the test drive. I was totally excited not even knowing that they already got out of the car. I immediately followed them from behind. We entered through the staff entrance and went up the viewing platform while Jiyong prepares his car and gear. I caught Jiyong who winked at me before he wore his helmet and step inside his car, then revving it to life.

'' Unnie by the way, why is the crew of Ferrari outside???'' Minji asked.

'' It's because of me.'' I whispered

'' What did you say unnie???''

'' Nothing, maybe they’re just filming a new commercial.'' I lied, feeling relieved from my slip earlier.

 '' I'll just go to the comfort room.'' I informed them,  then I immediately went towards the waiting room.

                        After entering the room I found Teddy oppa fixing my gear and the new one that Ferrari supplied for me to use. '' Oppa Hello!'' I greeted him.

'' Dara your just in time.... go change into your gear so you can test the car out on the field.'' I got more excited and immediately went to my dressing room to wear the gear.

 , 

                        I dressed in my gear and track suit, tied my hair and wore my helmet. I followed Teddy oppa out to the field then saw Jiyong's car still on the circuit. I bowed as a respect for the crew and staff. I checked the car out and then, saw Jiyong's car stop at the side, then Minji came running towards the car wearing safety gears. She excitedly went inside the car then it sped of the road. I rode my car and positioned it on the starting line then sped off. I did my little routine that I always do for my practices, but I didn't notice that I hit the right side of Jiyong's car with a small impact causing it to stumble and so was mine. I went out of my car while Jiyong makes his way to me with Minji trying to stop him.

'' WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM???!'' Jiyong said angrily while my friends and the crew came running towards our direction. I just stood their frozen on spot.

'' I'm really sorry for Speed's reckless behavior will pay for any damages and injury we cause.'' Teddy oppa said saving me while I bow down to show how sorry I am.

'' Ok!.. But I… but I' want him to say Sorry to my friend!'' Jiyong insisted, then my mind was in a total havoc still registering in my head.

'' What should I' do, I'm so dead.'' I thought nervously. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: chapter 3 done on my way to chapter 4. I hope your enjoying my FF............. Comments plssss.)

 

P.S. (edited Oct. 19, 2015)