Chapter 5 (Edited)

Love Speed (Attention!!!! - currently looking for co- author/s.. D- Day)

CHAPTER 5:

Dara P.O.V

'' DARA- UNNIE'' Cl bluttered out in disbelief along with the faces of shock from Bom and Minji.

'' Hi.'' I said innocently trying to escape this trouble.'' This doesn't look like what your thinking.'' Earning an angry expression from them. Minji immediately locked the door. They slowly in a predator like manner, made their way towards me.

'' I've just died.'' I said mentally announced and wishing that the ground would open up and swallow me whole. Feeling like I’ve showered in my own sweat and blood from the anticipation on the things they are about to say and do to me.

'' I'll leave this matter to you.'' Teddy oppa said waking me up from my trans of though, then started walking out of the room. That traitor, I even thought that he would help me get through this situation but no, he left me here like a prey getting ready to be eaten by 3 sets of predator which are my friends.

'' Oppa.'' I pleaded then turned my face to the girls and gave them a smile, them still slowly walking towards me. I backed up like a cowering animal seeing them angry and again I backed up until I hit sofa and fell on plopping down on it.

'' Yah! Dara how could you do this to us???'' Bom said in a very sad and betrayed like tone while settling herself next to me and in her eyes I see hurt.

' Unnie do you not trust us??? Minji said, with tears b on her eyes about to cry a bit showing me that she is disappointed to what she just learned on what I did or hide to them.

                     I really felt bad deep inside me, that I hid this thing king of thing or issue from them who are close frieends of mine which I consider as my family, that made them think that I don't trust them with these matter at all. I'll just explain everything to them from the very beginning until to the very deepest detail I convinced myself.

'' I'm…..  really sorry for hiding this secret from you...'' I said then took Minji's hand pulled her to my side to sit.'' I do have a valid reason why I hid it from you and I was really going to tell you guys before we graduate but I guess I’ll tell you everything now.'' 

'' What's the reason then???'' Cl asked giving me her infamous look.

'' Wait…. before you start….. I'll just text Top so they won't need to wait outside and stay for us.'' Bom said then started texting.

 

TOP P.O.V


                       After Jiyong change from his racing suit, we went outside to our cars to wait for the girls. We’ve been standing here waiting for the girls to arrive for a long time, chatting with each other just to fasten time. After a few minutes I took my phone then scanned for messages.

'' What’s taking them to long, I'm starving.'' Seungri complained leaning against is car like a dead guy and he then started sobbing like a baby .

'' What if Dara found a guy to replace me...'' Jiyong eyes widen.'' because I'm still not good at racing .'' Jiyong thought of silly things again whenever Dara is gone which he always does then joined Seungri's sobbing while flailing like a child throwing tantrums.

'' Hahaahaa!!!'' Taeyang and Daesung started laughing because of the drama and the childishness the two man are currently doing.

'' Guys could you stop that...'' I said gaining their attention.'' Bom just texted me that their talking to a friend andit might take a couple of minutes or more, so will go to Bom's place first and they’ll just be following as their. Get your asses up and let's go.''

                      After the little scene the two made, we made our way inside our cars. Then we drove off down the road going to the direction of  Bom's house.

 

DARA P.O.V

 

                   After the whole dilemma and talking explaining all the things from every detail, they got their minds cleared out of things that made them thinks otherwise of me hiding my secret from them and not even telling them. That gave them the sense of relief in their minds and to shrug and forget the thought that I don't trust them.

'' Were Ok now right???'' I asked hesitantly, wanting to have confirmation.

'' Yes, but no more secrets.'' Bom said INNOCENTLY gave them a timid nod.

'' Guys you need to hide it from the boys until I tell them personally.'' I said.

'' But if they find it out theirselves you need to tell the truth right their and then.'' Cl said eyeing the girls and me.

'' Unnie what about Jiyong oppa... you know he doen't like persons who hide and tell him lies.'' Minji said worriedly that made me frown from the thought of it.

'' I'll just tell him straight if he finds out and I'll accept any decision he makes.' I said Bom, Minji and Cl hugged me while whispering '' you'll get through this.''

                     I changed my clothes fixed myself then went to the girls outside. We went to my car then started driving. We drove off to Starbucks to buy this girls coffee and also Bom's bread. We went straight to Bom's house then saw the boy’s car parked outside. I parked my car, then got out and walked to the front door. We were greeted by a messy looking living area and loud laughing boys.

'' Hey guys SHUT UP!!!'' Cl screamed to get the boys attention.

'' Hi auntie.'' I greeted Bom's mom.'' How are you???''

'' Hi girls... I'm fine Dara thank you for asking...'' she said while giving the boys snacks.'' Do you want something to eat???' She asked.
'' No were fine with this coffee auntie.'' Minji said politelly.

                       We made our way to the living room I sat down in the bin bag that was next to me, while Bom sat next to Seunghyun then Minji and Cl sat on the sofa. We just laughed and laugh because the watching the comedic act they our doing in the movie. I felt that the bin bag was being pulled/ dragged by someone. I took a glimpse to know who the person who was pulling me only to find Jiyong smiling like a child making me giggle.

'' What do ...... you think ...... your doing???'' I said to Jiyong while still giggling in between  my words.

'' Pulling you to my side.'' Jiyong said grinning while still pulling me to his side.

                       We were settled down near the window. I rested my head on Jiyong's lap while he plays with my hair as we continue watching forgetting all the worst things that may happen and just thinking of what’s happening to the present time, also not even caring on what will Jiyong react on my secret.

BOM P.O.V


                       I sat down next to Seunghyun while munching on my corn still thinking on the problem or situation Dara will face when Jiyong finds out about her secret.

'' Yah! Bom stop eating that thing you call corn.'' Top said after pointing at my precious corn like it was something that needs to be thrown away or just plain disgusting.

'' Why stop when eats delicious.'' I answered giving him a cute smile while he pinched my nose then laid his head on my shoulder. He started playing with my free hand then interlaced both of our hands.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: chapter 5 done it's boring right???....... pls do comment.

 

P.S. (edited Oct. 20, 2015)