Chapter 6 (Edited)

Love Speed (Attention!!!! - currently looking for co- author/s.. D- Day)

CHAPTER 6:

Seungri P.O.V

                            I was laughing really hard because of the gag they did was really hilarious. Thankfully my laugh didn’t disturb Dara noona from sleeping. While still laughing so hard because of the gags being shown on the film, I felt someone slap my head really hard which was literally hard that can spill my brains out from my nose (exaggeration), I turned my head preparing my (cute) glare to whoever the person who dared slapped me the great Seungri, then I came face to face with Cl.

 

'' Why did you hit my head, jagiya???'' I whined while rubbing my head.

'' Can you tone down your laugh and don't call me jagiya someone might hear you.'' She said or whispered.

'' Can we just tell them, I'm already getting tired hiding it from them.'' I said sadly

 

                          I slumped down the sofa, forgetting every laugh I did earlier, feeling sad on the situation I just thought. I felt something cover my hand but didn’t pay attention on it, suddenly a warm and soft hand interlaced with mine. It then tagged my hand to get my attention. I looked at the person which is Cl then she mouthed '' I love you '' I'M was really happy in what she did and I can't hide my happiness who can even resist these girl I know I can’t because she’s the person that makes me happy and so do I to her, more importantly  because we love each other. I too mouthed '' I love you too.'' She replied with a smile and also me. I then tightened my hold on her hand while being covered by the pillow, then turned my head to the screen with an evident smile on my face.


 

Top P.O.V


                            I still can sense something suspicious between Cl and Seungri for a very long time now. I kept looking at their direction trying to look for something that might give me a hint about these two, when suddenly Bom kept hitting my shoulder while laughing. I held her wrist then settled it on my lap to stop her from hitting me any further. She stopped laughing looking confused as I leaned closer slowly to her with my infamous smirk displayed on my face, immediately her eyes widen from my action or just purely shock on what could happen next.

 

'' Seunghyun what are you doing???'' She asked while giving me an innocent smile that she can master from these situation.

'' I'm……. going to punish you….. For hitting me continuously.'' I replied smirking at her I leaned more closely to her thinking of some devious plan for vengeance. She then, closed her eyes then I started backing up resumed to my old position and let her hand go, placed it on her lap. I stared at her still closed eyes and blank face still anticipating for something to come but soon she realized it. She opened her eyes then stared straight to mine like a puppy.

'' I……. I thought…… your………your gonna….  punish me.'' She asked plainly stuttering and quite disappointed at some point.

'' I did punish you...'' I said that made her look more confused.'' I know you can't resist my kissable lips.''

'' Aish... your such a tease.'' She said annoyed crossing her arms while pouting cutely.'' I'm really pissed at you.''

 

                             I didn't really took her anger seriously because what I did was to just and joke around with her.

 

'' Dinner is ready.'' Her mom announced from the kitchen. The rest of the gang stood up except Jiyong and Dara. I lay my hand for Bom to take it but what I didn’t expect was she just ignored it and gave me a glare letting me know from experience and also from knowing her for a longtime is that she is angry and I have no idea why.

 

'' Bom I was just joking and if we not go now your precious corn will be gone in no time.'' I tried to convince her.

'' I don't care.'' She answered bluntly, crossing her arms then slouching on the couch while looking elsewhere away from me.'' I'll just wait till Dara wakes up.''

'' Jiyong can do that so let's go.'' I started to get worried. There’s no other way to convince her but the only way I know she can’t resist aside bribing her with corn so, I kissed Bom's pouting lips that took her from surprise. '' I'm sorry... I won't do it again promise.'' I said pleadingly.

'' I forgive you…. but don't to it ever again.'' She said scolding me which I nod to, before I peck her lips then we stood up walked towards the kitchen leaving Jiyong and the sleeping Dara with Bom back to her old self again.


 

Jiyong P.O.V


                            I kept staring unto Dara's sleeping face because she looks peaceful and lovely when she sleeps. Which for me I personally won’t get tired of, even looking at it the whole day. I removed the strands of hair that went to her face then tucked it behind her ear upon doing so I felt her stir up from her sleep. She slowly opened her eyes and rubs it with the back of her hand adjusting from the light like a baby.

'' Is there something on my face???'' She asked then immediately sat up from her earlier position but  I just kept my gaze unto her like she’s an animal moving as gracefully as ever.

'' There’s nothing on your face... I just like staring at you that's why.'' I explained, I kneeled in front of her. I leaned my face towards her direction and so was her. Our foreheads touched and our nose collided. We both angled our head in deferent direction for access she closed her eyes. Our lips touched we kissed passionately more until time goes by. I held her waist closer to mine she puts her arms around my neck pulling me closer and deepening our kiss. Suddenly someone faked a cough stopping us from what where doing that made us pull away with each other which made Dara blush. 

 

'' Sorry for disturbing you two but we need to eat now.'' Taeyang said while leaning on the post.

 

'' Nice timing Tae, will just follow you up.'' I said while he walks back to the dining room.'' Dara we should go now.''

 

                           We stood up then I saw Dara still blushing in what Tae saw earlier, then we heard '' I thought you called them already.'' '' I did call them but they were busy kissing and I disturbed them just to say… they should eat... maybe they continued their business.'' Taeyang said like it was the most normal thing to say to the whole gang. Dara blushed even more after hearing what Taeyang said.

 

'' Are you fine???'' I asked her she replied with a small nod and a smile.

 

                           I tagged her along with me towards the dining room with our friends looking at us as we enter and walk to our chair. I sat down next to Daesung then Dara sat next to me and Taeyang.

 

'' Dude I'm really sorry… if I disturbed you two in your “business”... but next time go get a room so you won’t be disturbed for such “important” matter.'' Taeyang said teasingly earning a few giggle from them. After the teasing we ate our dinner which was cooked by Bom’s mom after eating we had a small chat amongst us while Minji, Daesung and Bom's mom cleans the dishes and the dining table. We even planned a trip to Jeju two months from now cause the University gives a week vacation two months after the start of classes for students to get over post- summer vacation drama’s. We planned to go there for the beaches and sightseeing, then continued our other conversations just about daily things.


 

Dara P.O.V


                             I got really shy when Taeyang saw us kissing in the living room earlier that made me blush extremely because I’m not used to show that much of affection towards Jiyong whenever our friends are around so it was a first time. We were having a fun talk after eating then I saw Jiyong smiling which made me divert my thoughts about my kept secret that made me guiltier in hiding it from him but I shrug it off for now and at least his happy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: pls comment..)

 

P.S. (edited Oct. 21, 2015)