Chapter 10 (Edited)

Love Speed (Attention!!!! - currently looking for co- author/s.. D- Day)

CHAPTER 10:

 

'' Can you guys sit down first before I tell you.'' I said while they did why I said.'' As you all know I'm Speed. I hid this from you because of the deal I had with my dad.''


'' So how long were you supposed to hide it???'' Taeyang asked.

 

'' I was supposed to hide it until we graduate.'' I replied.'' It has a catch but that is something I can’t tell you right now.''


'' Dara….. what about Jiyong???'' Top asked.'' You should tell him the truth. You know he doesn't like lies ''.


'' About that, I'm gonna tell him before I start training, I promise.'' I said while smiling.


'' So when will you start training, noona???'' Seungri asked cuiously. '' And to you really have a car collection???''


'' My training will start next week.'' I said while they nod.'' And yes…… I do have a car collection but I currently own 7 cars not much a collection.''


'' Can we see them.’’? They all said excitedly.


'' Theirs a problem... they’re not here in Korea but I'll show you the pictures.''

 

 

I took the pictures of the cars from the drawer found under the coffee table. When I was about to hand it over to them, Seungri immediately snatch it from my hand. I chuckled from his action then sat down on the sofa like a boss while they check the pictures out. After a while the door opened revealing Sanghyun.

 

'' Noona dad's coming home today mom texted me and go prepare yourself.'' Sanghyun said without even saying anything to my friends.

'' I better prepare myself now guys.'' I said while I head to the stairs.'' Wait for me. I'll send you outside.''

 

I went upstairs to my room to change my clothes because my dad's wants a specific concept on what I wear every time we see each other. I wore a black denim shorts, pink shirt, a varsity jacket and a comfy rubber shoes. I zipped my jacket half way through. I took a last glance at my appearance then went down stair.

 

'' Guys come on!!!'' I said while they eye me because of my clothes.'' This...”pointing to my clothes. “my dad requested it so.''

'' Your dad is still the same.'' Bom said while she my jacket.'' When he specifically wants you to wear this and that.''

'' Unnie…. Just enjoy this time and don't think of what happened today because I know it will all be alright.'' Minji said while she comforts me.

'' Noona your so pretty.'' Daesung and Seungri screamed like teenage girls.

 

 I led them out to their cars then saw my car parked outside with Sanghyun waiting for me.

 

'' Thanks for coming today. I really appreciate what you all did for me and for understanding the situation I’m on now.'' I said, I opened my arms as a sign that I want a hug they immediately hugged me.'' I'm gonna miss you all.''

'' You both should go now Sanghyun is waiting.'' Taeyang said.'' See you tomorrow.''

 

We all said goodbye to each other while Sanghyun waits inside the car. I went to my car and settle myself as we drove of first out of the village followed by my friends we separated when we arrived at the intersection entering the main road us going to the opposite direction as they are. We went to the direction of the airport just the two of us because my mom had an urgent call from Busan that she needs to attend maybe about the expansion and delivery of the products they need. After a few minutes of driving we arrived at the airport.

 

'' Dad texted me that he's at the arrival gate right now.'' Sanghyun said after parking the car.'' Come on.''

'' Chill will get there.'' I said while I got out of my car then we started walking towards the Airport and to the arrival gate.

''Dad!!!'' We said in unison while we both started running towards him.

 

My dad dropped his bags and went straight to us for a hug. We stayed rooted on our position for few minutes or more even the people that walks by started to look at as weirdly but we do get that a lot every time we do this kind of things which is normal for as.

 

'' I missed you guys.'' He said while he pulls away from the hug.'' So what do we have here.''

'' I did what you said, that's why I wore this.'' I said while Sanghyun carries dads bag.'' So where do we go???''

'' We should eat at a pizza house.'' Sanghyun suggested as we made our way to my car.'' And noona has to tell you something really important.''

'' Yah! Why can't you wait until I say it myself you and your talkative mouth.'' I complained while hitting my brothers back.'' Let's talk about that after we eat, I'm starving.''

 

We arrived at my car. Sanghyun placed Dad's things at the compartment of the car. I was seated at the back while my brother was in the driver’s seat and dad was next to him. We chatted how we were, what we were able to in school and etc. Dad was gone for three months because of business he was supposed to come home last Sunday but got called about some business proposal for the company so his flight was postponed to this day. Dad is really protective especially with me when I introduced Jiyong to him he even dared him to wear girl clothes which is kind of in his personality to do and dare people with these silly things. I have a picture of that it was epic. We arrived at the shop and immediately ordered, when we were sited we continued chatting again.

 

'' So what's the important thing you wanted to tell me, tokki.'' Dad sad while doing a little aegyo which doesn’t fit his physical appearance.

'' Dad my friends already know.'' I confessed sadly.'' So what's my punishment???

'' Make her shave the side of her hair and dye it pink.'' Sanghyun suggested evilly while smirking. ''That would be cool.'' 

 

'' That's too much for your sister for your sister.'' Dad disagreed while I glare at my brother.'' I'll make you my personal doll that's much fun.''

 

'' Why do I always get that punishment.’’? I whined.'' So dad what's the concept???''


'' Hip- Hop.'' Dad said while he grins.'' I'll make you blond.''

 

 

I bowed my head down trying to hide my disappointment from what dad said I don't really like that concept cause he'll just do what he wants to me. At least I look good in what he does. F.Y.I. my dad is not gay he just like girl stuff that's why he does that to me. Our food arrived and we started eating after finishing the food we spend more time together. We went home very late thankfully mom wasn't around or will get a very good scolding from her. I was really tired and didn't bother changing I just removed my jacket then went to sleep.

 

 

*thenextday*

 

 

I felt that my bed was shaking and I sat down quickly. I saw my dad bouncing up and down at the edge of my bed like a kid, I sat down next to him that made him stop.

 

'' Tokki do you still have your crop shirts and crop varsity jacket that I bought???'' He asked.'' And if you do grab them with your skinny jeans, rubber shoes with heels and a cap that matches your top then go down after taking a bath wearing those clothes.''

 

 

I was confused on what my dad was planning but the same time curious. Without even contemplating I went to my bathroom to take quick bath, I searched for my crop shirt and jacket. I took a blue cop shirt and a black leather sleeves jacket. After I was done I went down and was greeted by my dad's personal stylist.

 

'' Blond hair LET'S GO!!!'' my dad announced while sitting like a boss.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: I'm really sorry for the boring chaps of my FF..... Comments Plsss...)

 

P.S. (Oct. 23, 2015)