Chapter 4 (Edited)

Love Speed (Attention!!!! - currently looking for co- author/s.. D- Day)

CHAPTER 4:

                          It was a moment of silence while they wait for me to say a word or just say anything. I contemplated on what I should say. " What if….. what if……  they recognize my voice." I said.  Then it hit me " My voice will just be muffled inside my helmet so they won’t be able to recognize that it’s me."  As they wait for me to speak anticipatin what I’m about to say and they become impatient. Jiyong taps his foot on the ground while crossing his arms signaling/ showing me that he's waiting for what I’m about to say. I looked around to see my friends waiting anxiously for my words.

" I'm ..."

 " I'm ..." I said then I looked over to Teddy oppa just to see him shocked because of me planning to speak but I can’t think of anything more and I shrugged it off. My friends on the other hand looked more intentionally to me focusing more on the fact that I just spoke while I looked at me more intentionally.

" I'm… really sorry on what I did and for my behavior..." I said trying on a manly voice in case but still feeling nervous for the fact that they may still know it’s me. " I hope you forgive me and I'll pay for the damages I've caused."

" What do you say Minji???" Jiyong asked Minji.

" It's fine and I accept your apology." Minji said some how excited.

" Your Speed right???"

" Yes." I know where this question will go, Minji is really easy to read.

" Can we take a picture..." Minji giddily requested. " I'm a big fan of yours."

" Of course." I replied she immediately took her phone from her bag.

" Oppa take a picture of us pls." she handed Daesung her phone wh0 accepted it.

" Minji I'm your oppa you can just take a picture with me you know." Jiyong whined.

“I’ve seen your face every day so I already got tired of you." Minji said to Jiyong.

" What!!! “ Jiyong exclaimed from disbelieve.  

“you can’t even see his face." Jiyong complained while pointing at me.

"By the way, speaking of face, Speed oppa can I see your face???" Minji asked.

" My ... My face" I stuttered Minji just nod her head excitedly. " I .. I..."

" Sorry we can’t do that request of yours young lady." Teddy oppa said that in order to save me from these situation.

" He's extremely shy to show his face now maybe next time." Teddy oppa reasoned, we then bowed and started walking towards the waiting room.

" Excuse me Speed!, what's your favorite food???" we abruptly stopped then turned our head to the person who spoke, it was none other than Cl , while her question even confused my friends and also me at first.

" Chocolate." I replied excitedly she just gave me a nod and a smile then I continued walking.

 

Cl P.O.V

We saw Jiyong oppa's car stumble with the other car who hit the back side of his. We immediately stood up took our things then immediately run to them in the field. Jiyong oppa got really angry on the guy who hit them and asked him to apologize to Minji. The guy on the other hand just bowed his head . We wait for him to say his apology then Ji oppa tapped his foot on the concrete and crossing his arms signaling that his waiting. After a few minutes he said the words he was asked to say , at first stuttering and his words were inaudible but then his voice reminded me of someone that I know. I got really curious with this guy the second he talked. Minji then asked if they could take a picture. Ji oppa then started whinning like a kid in what Minji did “I think he just lost a fan.” I thought sarcastically.

" By the way, speaking of face, Speed oppa can I see your face???" Minji asked making me curious on what he looks like. He stuttered on what Minji asked.

" Sorry we can’t do that request of yours young lady." the guy next to him said.

" He's extremely shy to show his face maybe next time." he continued then they started walking.

" Excuse me Speed!, what's your favorite food???" I suddenly asked earning some confused faces from the person's around me and gaining the attention of Speed.

" Chocolate." he said excitedly giving me the sense that I know this person but who.

" Chae what's with the question???" Bommie unnie asked confusedly.

" Nothing just got curious." I replied then she gave me a nod.

" We should go now let's do this some other time." Top oppa said us giving him a nod of agreement.

" Where's Dara???" Dae asked while searching for her while Jiyong oppa handed his key to the keeper."

" She went to the comfort room a while ago maybe she got lost." Minji said making Jiyong oppa worried from a small thing that may have happened.

" We should find her ...what if something happened to her what will happen to my life and our future together." Jiyong oppa said dramatically like his on a drama scene.

" Dont worry Jiyong Dara just texted me she's just talking to her friend and she'll just follow us outside..." Bom unnie said relieving Ji oppa." so take off your gear and let's go.

 

Dara P.O.V

 

We hurriedly went to my dressing room. I took off my helmet removed the upper part of my suit and tied it to my waist.

(A/N: the look is similar to what Cl did in their Go away mv in the racing scene.)

" Oppa what if they found out?.. What will I do???" I asked worriedly thinking of the worst possible things that could happen.

" Next time don’t do that routine of your's when your not alone in the circuit, so you won’t get involved with this kind of things.” Relief came to me then said to myself " atleast they didn't know it's you." Think positive." Then the door opened revealing three shocked girls.

" I'm so dead." I said then stood up.

 

CL P.O.V.

 

I dragged Bom- unnie and Minji with me then let the boys get outside.

" Where are we going Cl???" Bom- unnie asked.

" Where going to check Speed, so stop asking question." I replied. I saw the room where he stays then saw it opened we immediately went inside the room then saw the person we didn't expect to see that got us shocked.

"DARA- UNNIE"o.O

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: a shocking reveal for all of you my readers... Pls comment.!!!

 

P.S. (edited Oct. 20, 2015)