Chapter 2 (Edited)

Love Speed (Attention!!!! - currently looking for co- author/s.. D- Day)

CHAPTER 2:

                '' AHHHH!'' I groaned us my alarm clock ringed inside my room. I'm not really a morning person so I got annoyed of the noise in so much irritation I smack the alarm clock with force. After a few minutes I sat up on the edge of my bed stretched my sore body, I stood up walked inside my bathroom to freshen up myself. I went to my closet picked a printed white shirt, a black leather jacket, blue skinny jeans and a black wedge heals. My hair done in a neat bun with a simple make up.

(A/N: imagine Dara wearing the clothes she wore in Win Win w/ Gu Hye Sun.)

'' Good morning tam-tam.'' I greeted tam-tam which is my stuff toy made by my dearest hubby CL, as I sat down on the bean bag while browsing my phone for messages from my friends.

--------------------
From. Bommie
Yah! Ssantokki it's the first day of class get ur out of ur bed and don't you dare b late.
*imissyou*
--------------------
From. Dara
My is out of my bed already Bommie so don't stress urself. I'll bring u CORN later OK,!
*missyoutoo*
--------------------


As for my bestfriend Bom it's really easy to persuade her with corn and a lot of corn. She won't get mad or turn to Bominator. NEXT.


--------------------

From. Cl hubby
Unnie see you later, muahhh!!!
--------------------
From. Dara
Yah! Cl-roo where's tam-tam's world cup clothes???
--------------------


                 I replied jokingly, but frowned by not finding a single text from him. Is he busy or avoiding me? I questioned myself. As I scan my phone my frown turned into a smile, as I read his message.


--------------------

From. Yongie

Baby girl can't wait to see you. I really really missed you, let's hang out with the rest of the gang later.

*iloveyou*
-------------------


I become giddy after reading his text. I'm the luckiest girl alive.

------------------- 
From. Dara
Jiyongie I missed u too. Let's go to the field later for a kick drive.
*loveyoutoo*

------------------- 

             My boyfriend the great!! Kwon Jiyong the hottest guy in school he's currently taking up bussiness in Seoul University and also a professional race car driver like me. The rest of his friend are very known because of their looks and talents along with me and my 3 lovely bestfriends. Seunghyun or Top who is a the tallest amongst them and has a very baritone voice, Taeyang or Youngbae has always been his friend ever since they were small, he is known for his cute eye smile, killer body and amazing dance skils, Daesung the always energetic and always smiling amongst them, has amazing vocals and gag skill, lastly Seungri who doesn’t need more introduction. As for my friends Bom who I have known for many years and has the killer legs to die for, CL/ Chaerin the most charismatic person I have ever met in my life and lastly, Minji who has the most iest aura amongst us. Me and Jiyong have been in a relationship for almost 4 years and we started dating few months since the start of college and since then we’ve been inseparable until the present.

'' Good morning.'' I greeted my mom while making my way to the dining table.

'' Good morning '' mom replied without turning her attention to me.

'' mom where's Sanghyun???'' I asked while searching for my brother.

'' He already went to school, he's friend fetch him few minutes ago''

'' Ah, OK'' I said '' So what's for breakfast???''

'' Your not a morning person but you do love breakfast.'' Mom said happily 

 

'' You know it's the most important meal of the day right.'' I retorted

'' Your so happy today... is it because of meeting Jiyong after a long break ha dara.'' Mom said teasingly

'' yes.'' I said with a huge smile '' and I'll be able to see them again.'' Then started eating the food she prepared consisting of strawberry pancakes with maple syrup and a pint of lychee tea.

'' Dara your going to be late if you don't go now.'' Mom reminded.

'' Yes, Bom would definitely kill me if I'll be late, see you later I'll just eat more at school.'' I said i grabbed my bag then came running to the garage to my car. I immediately drove off with the speed it can handle. I check my dashboard clock to see what time is it now. '' Sh*t, I only have five minutes left Bom will kill me. I thought nervously. I went really fast thank god I made it before I'll be late. I parked my car on the spot available. I quickly grabbed my bag and went out of my car running inside the building searching for my friends, then I saw some familiar sight.

'' I'm sorry for being late Bommie.'' I said as I spin her body to face me with a pleading puppy dog eyes.

'' Yah! Ssantokki what do you think your saying???'' Bom asked confused.

'' Nothingggg, hi! Bom!'' I said to distract her thought while I hug her and she hugs me back.

'' Yah! Your not going to greet your boyfriend first before anyone else!'' an angry and jealous dragon butted in that really got my attention and focus on him.

'' Wait I have a boyfriend???" as I leaned my arm on Seungri's shoulder. Thinking of something to joke with him. "Ah!... Yes!!! ….I have a boyfriend..." I said looking like I just remembered something then earning a grin from Jiyong while I smirk " It's Seungri right???" i said that really surprised Jiyong he then slumped on the floor then started sobbing lightly, earning a huge laugh from all of my friends and me.

" Yah! Ji man you look like a lost love sick puppy on the floor." Top said after recovering from the laugh that made Jiyong reply with his infamous glare.

" Hey! dragon stand up you look like a beggar." I said teasingly while poking his shoulder.

" It's fine to look like a lost puppy and a beggar than be forgotten by the girl called his girlfriend." he said while sobbing and sulking like a kid.

" Ok Mr. Dragon my boyfriend is the one who is acting like a lost puppy.... " he stopped sobbing. "so please stand up now." I said then kissed his cheeks when he lifts his head to look at me earning a cute smile from him while I reply with the same intense smile.

                    He stood up so as me showing off his energetic side again while holding me by the shoulder as he pull me closer to him. He kissed me by the cheeks then said... " Good morning Baby girl!"

" Good morning too you dragon" i replied as i leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Yah! Ssantokki you forgot to buy me corn again." Bom screamed at me earning a laugh from Jiyong.

" You promised her again???" Jiyong asked , I nod while smiling.

" I'll buy you later Bommie... but first of all lets go outside OK?!." i replied as we started walking with the rest of the gang.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: here's another chapter hope you liked it... with a couple of daragon moments... pls comment OK!

P.S. (edited Oct. 19, 2015)