Chapter 7 (Edited)

Love Speed (Attention!!!! - currently looking for co- author/s.. D- Day)

CHAPTER 7:

                      We had a wonderful chat we didn't even know that time already past. It was 9:30 pm and we spend some of our time today just chilling or chatting in Bom's crib.

 

'' Guys I think we need to go home now, we've been here for a very long time.'' Minji said exhaustedly.

'' Yeah we should all go home…… I'll take Minji home.'' Daesung offered while we all stood up.

 

                       We all made our way outside after biding goodbye to Bom's mom and thanking her for the wonderful meal she has served us today. Seungri offered to take Cl home of course that's his responsibility and F.Y.I. i know about their secret, which was just an accident because I saw a picture of Seungri kissing Cl in the cheeks on her phone, and she admitted it to me and asked me to keep it a secret for now, which I didn’t argue about. Taeyang was the first one to go because he needs to do something which includes him going to a girls house or sometimes a date. Top was going to be stay in  Bom’s house for a few more time before he needs to go home which is a norm for him now since they’ve been together. Me…. I'll be driving alone likewise Jiyong because we have separate cars.

 

'' Noona it's already dark and it’s dangerous for a girl to drive alone at this time.'' Seungri said with concerned tone and typical Seungri who is very protective and thoughtful.

'' You could just ride with Jiyong hyung.” He even suggested.

'' What about my car Seungri.'' I said with a factly tone.

'' o.O''

.'' I don't want to bother Jiyong at this time either.'' Jiyong just shook his head from disapproval.

 

'' We get it…. just follow Dara's car, Jiyong.'' Top oppa said commanding him.

 

'' Yes sir.'' Jiyong saluted like a soldier.


'' Ok, should we just go now.’’? I said after walking towards Bom hugging her and also Minji and Cl bidding them a goodnight.

 

                             They one by one started to get inside the guys car I too step inside my car so was Jiyong. I started my car and waved goodbye to Bom and Top oppa. I shifted my car to gear and drove off while Jiyong follows me from the back. I was admiring Seoul because it looks so beautiful at night. I got a glimpse of Jiyong from my side mirror he looks like a stalker but, a handsome stalker I wouldn’t mind stalking me. I felt hungry when I saw a burger shop coming to view. I signaled Jiyong and parked my car on the side followed by his car at the rear. I got out and walked to his way.

 

'' Ji I got hungry so I'll just buy some food just wait for me.'' I said while he gets out of his car. “Do you want any, drinks???.” He just said whatever I want to get him.

 

                             I immediately went inside the shop, placed my order at the counter. I sat down near the window to check what Jiyong is doing. He was leaning against my car he looks around that he's scanning the different stores around. He found me staring at him, he gave me his sweet smile then I saw a girl approach him right on the moment my order got called before I stood up I took a glimpse back at Jiyong. I saw him giggling at the girl that made me frown. I took my order from the staff. I'm was already making my way to the front door when a guy came up to me.

 

'' Excuse me miss, I'm Wooyoung.'' He said while bowing.'' I'm currently finding girls with model physique and I saw you, I just want to ask you if your interested to model for our agency???''

'' I'm sorry but I’m not interested and I'm also quite busy.'' I said feeling sorry for him while he gets a card from his wallet and readies to hand it over to me.

'' You can call me from this number if your interested by any chance and not busy.'' He passes me the card that I took gladly then we bid goodbye.

 

I continued walking outside while looking at the card the guy or Wooyoung gave me.


----------------------
JYP Modelling Agency

 

Jung Wooyoung

PR. Manager and Handler
 

Contact no.: 010-2561-8***
----------------------

 

I then thought maybe when I get bored I'll try to model from this agency while still smiling on the card.

 

 

Jiyong P.O.V


                           I followed Dara with my gaze when she was inside I leaned against Dara's car as I look at the block of stores then I saw her sitting next to the window staring at me. I gave her my sweetest smile. She stood up then my view was blocked by a girl who was in front of me. I started to giggle when I saw the headband she was wearing it looks like a cat that got salvaged by a dozen hunters. When she was out of sight I went to look back at the place were Dara was sitting earlier then saw her make her way out of the store holding something while smiling.

'' What's that???'' I asked her while trying to peak on the card. She shook her head while putting the card on her back pocket. She handed me the bag of food she ordered. Dara sat inside her car not even saying or mentioning anything to me since she got back.'' Did I do something wrong.' I thought getting more worried about her sudden action.

'' Dara did I do something wrong???'' I asked her she just stare at me blankly.'' Dara say something.''

'' Didn't you have fun giggling with that girl earlier???'' She questioned me.

'' Ah…… Now I know………  why your like that.'' I said while I sat next to her.

'' I was just giggling because of her headband you should have seen it so don’t get mad... or your just jealous.'' I told her the full intent of why I was giggling earlier nothing more and nothing less and a little extra to .

'' I'm not.'' She said with a frown and she continued eating. I placed my free hand on her waist as I pulled her closer.

'' Don't get jealous or mad at me when you see me with other girls...'' I said as I rest my chin on her shoulder.'' Cause you know that your the only girl for me. Are we clear???'' I said captain like while she just gave me a small timid nod and I gave her a quick peckon her cheecks.

 

                          After finishing our food we rested a little bit in her car admiring the night light in Seoul and also the sky.

 

'' Jiyong what I'm is it???'' She suddenly asked

'' It's 10:15.'' I answered after looking at my watch. She started cleaning.'' Why???''

'' My curfew is before 11:00 so we need to go now.'' She said while I help her clean.

 

                         I stood up and went to my car to follow her again to their house. We got caught on a 10 minutes delay because of the road clearing but we were able to pass it hassle free. We were at the main road that is traffic free at this time of the night. We got inside the village where Dara lives few minutes later, after passing few blocks of houses we reached her house after 20 minutes. I saw her getting out of her car then went straight to me.

 

'' Wait here I'll just park my car inside.'' She said before walking to the gate pressing the button to signal inside for them to open the gate then went back to her car, I’m not allowed to go inside her house at this kind of time which was set by his dad and I respect the rules he sets.

 

                         I got out of my car to wait or her. I always admire their house that Dara even designed when she was 18.'' That's my girl.'' I said proudly. I saw her get out and close the gate.

 

'' Jiyong thanks for following me home at this kind of time.'' She said then pecked me on the cheeks.

'' No prob baby girl, that's my responsibility as your mighty boyfriend... it’s getting late so go inside and I'll be going now. See you tomorrow.'' I said then kissed her forehead.

'' Goodnight.'' She said.

'' Can I have goodnight kiss.'' I pout my lips that she gratefully accepted. We bid goodbye once more and I drove of when I saw her go inside the house.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: COMMENTS pls....)

 

P.S. (edited Oct. 21, 2015)