Just makes me feel that what we had was real

If We Just Know that We Belong to Each Other.. (A twisted story of Wedding Dress MV)

I'm so sorry for not updating yesterday. I slept early for my graduation today~ YAAAY! Thanks for the readers and subscribers by the way. (LOL. The rhyme is not intentional XD)

-arelesdici

* * *

As days passed by, it seemed that the two became so close. By 'two' I mean HyeRin and JiYong. Every Saturday, when HyeRin doesn't have classes, she would visit me. No, I mean Jiyong. I think bringing Chloe along with her makes a reason for her to spend the whole day with Jiyong because, of course, Chloe would be hanging out with me.

As of today, tonight rather, the two girls are here again after two consecutive Saturdays of not showing up. We guys are used to them visting us though that whenever they can't come because of classes, like the past weeks, we miss them.

But today feels different. I don't know why. The girls are not very jolly.

"What's really with you two? You seem very quiet." SeungHyun hyung asked looking up to them as he sat down on the floor across the girls who is siiting on the bench.

Yeah. We just finished our dance class but we decided to stay here at the dance studio.

I noticed HyeRin elbowed Chloe lightly. She is so weird today! She keeps on glancing and mouthing something at Chloe. I'm so nervous.

"Nothing." HyeRin said after sighing.

"Then why are you very quiet? We're not used to it, you know. We haven't met for the past two weeks and now you're like that. It's like you don't want to hang out with us anymore." Daesung said with a very sorrowful tone.

"It's not like that.." Chloe finally spoke up. Well, yes, she haven't spoke yet ever since they came here inside.

I feel so nervous, really. I, too, haven't spoke a single word yet because of this feeling.

But somehow, my nervousness ceased as I saw JiYong sat beside HyeRin after fixing his things then she handed him a bottle of water. My plan's doing great.

"Do you want to talk something with hyung privately?" SeungRi said, out of the blue, pointing me.

It made my nervousness come back. I felt everyone's eyes are on me. I looked at them and lastly, to Chloe. I scrunched my eyebrows like asking her.

"Actually.."

"Yes." HyeRin continued what Chloe is saying.

All eyes shifted to HyeRin then Chloe.

"Oh. Why didn't you tell us earlier?" Jiyong then stood, pulling Hyerin's hand. "Come on guys. Let's go down now. YoungBae, Chloe, we will wait for you at the lobby."

"I'm sorry guys and.. thanks." Chloe said as she stood as well.

The guys and HyeRin left immediately.

I walked toward her and let her sit again. I sat beside her. I noticed her fingers keeps on tapping her knee.

I tried to speak.

"Waeyo?" I looked at her and she looked back.

I can see pain and guilt in her eyes. Or is it just me?

She then pulls something out of her bag and handed it to me. A skyblue-colored, square envelope. I opened it and..

IT HIT ME RIGHT HERE.

RIGHT HERE IN MY CHEST.

IT HIT ME RIGHT HERE IN MY HEART.

"What's.." I tried to chuckle out of confusion. "What's this?" I asked without looking at her, still scanning the letter back-to-back hoping that there will be a proof that this is fake.. THAT THIS IS JUST A JOKE.

I looked at her when I heard soft sobs.

"I'm very sorry, YoungBae. But, there is nothing that we should end right? There is nothing to be sad about since.."

THERE IS NOTHING TO BE SAD ABOUT!? What!? Can you hear yourself, Park Chloe? Can you!?

I don't know why but those words just can't get out of my mouth. I want her to know but why can't I say it?

"Since what?" I tried to ask, preventing myself from sounding very weak.

"Since there's nothing between us, right?" She said while crying, with her head facing the floor, not letting me to see her damp face.

I nodded. "Yeah."

"Good. I thought all those times you thought we are already.. something. I'm sorry if I haven't told you about that marriage. Well.. it was arranged. And I really don't like it. Before. I so hate it that time that I asked HyeRin's help. But then, I didn't know that she will introduce me to a guy. To you. And now, my parents and his forced this marriage to be done as soon as possible. We all know the fact that we are too young to be married, but.."

"Do you like him?" I asked, not minding her explanation, looking at her reflection on the mirror.

Please say you don't.

Yes, there is nothing between us. But all those times i thought that someday, there will be.

Please say you don't.

I ADMIT IT. I FELT SOMETHING WHENEVER I'M WITH YOU. SOMETHING THAT I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR WHENEVER HYERIN TRIES TO INTRODUCE ME TO SOMEONE. PLEASE SAY YOU DON'T LIKE HIM. NOR LOVE HIM.

Please..

"I hated him before. But now.. Yes.. I.. I do like him."