What he did to you was unacceptable

If We Just Know that We Belong to Each Other.. (A twisted story of Wedding Dress MV)

"Aigoo, I never thought that I'd cry because of a girl and my best friend."

Man, he IS indeed crying.

I finally looked at him.

What did he just say? Hurting? He's hurting? Why?

I don't know why my mouth & my voice won't do their jobs. I have so many questions right now! Why can't I speak it out!?

"YoungBae-ah, You should've not let me met her months ago in the first place." His already red eyes doesn't stop foming tears.

I managed to speak, "What are you.. saying?"

"Just tell me if you like her & I'll stop. I don't want to ruin our friendship and your relationship with her, if ever."

"Stop? Stop what?"

He wiped his tears with his palms.

"Stop everything. I'll stop thinking about her. I'll stop seeing her. I'll stop having communication with her..."

"But--"

He sat up straight.

"I know you have the MOST advantage here since.. you know.. you knew her before I did."

"Listen. We're just friends. Uh. Bestfriends. Nothing more nothing less."

"Are you sure?"

What he just said has taken me aback and made me silent.

"Are you sure that it hasn't gone deep?" He repeated with additional words perhaps to clarify what he said.

I was dumb-founded. I don't know. Has it gone deep?

"See. It HAS gone deep." His shoulders dropped as he looked to the floor.

"No." I quickly said. "I swear. How would that happen anyways?"

He turned his head to face me and his eyes twinkled. His eyes somewhat asks me if that's true.

"I'm not kidding." I showed my oh-so-ever serious face.

His frown then shifts to a smile, pulling me to a brotherly hug.

"I'm very sorry, YoungBae. I guess I was just.. jealous..?" He chuckled and let go of the hug.

He tapped my shoulders with his hands. and said, "I'm sorry for all that drama too." He sighed. "Lucky you. I've only been with her for just a few months but I was already spellbound. Her magic is just too strong for me to repel. How can you do that?"

"Hmm, by using black magic?" We laughed at that.

"You did great, YoungBae the matchmaker."

* * *

Days passed so fast. We are all becoming worn out day by day. But we're not complaining. We love what we do and nothing can stop us because we know someday, these stresses will bear fruits. Good fruits. PERFECT FRUITS.

We will be debuting in two weeks time. We sure are excited but we still have to endure for the sake of our and the whole YG Entertainment's image.

But this day, it seems that the heavens have pitied us.

THEY THREW A SURPRISE PARTY FOR US! WEEEEEEE!

And also, Sajangnim gave us necklaces with different designs for each of us. Wow, I felt so loved by these people around me.

After all the happenings and celebrations, HyunSuk hyung let us to go home, or should I say go DORM, early.

In the van on our way to the dorm, I noticed that JiYong isn't speaking a word and he seemed sad. Aw, maybe he's still touched because of the surprise party for us.

"Yah, why the long face?"

"I miss HyeRin." He pouted.

Oh. Yeah. How come I forgot about HyeRin? Am I too busy to even think of her?

Aw. I miss her too. I miss her so much.

"She hasn't called me or even texted ever since I don't remember already. You? Did she ever text or call you?"

"No."

Maybe it's because she hasn't make me feel her presence these days that's why I forgot about her.

"We're free today, I mean, tonight. Should we call her to come over?" SeungRi suggested.

"Yah, she's still a girl. What are you thinking? It might be awkward for her to visit a place with 5 guys." Seunghyun hyung said.

"What if WE come over to HER place?" Everyone looked at Daesung who just spoke. "Er, We're not staying for the night. Just visit her."

"Her parents are home for sure. And we might kind of disturb them. It is dinner time, for God's sake." I said.

"Let's just try. Her parents know you, don't they?" SeungRi is now agreeing to the opposite of his suggestion.

"Fine. Let's go."

* * *

As we arrived at the Jung's residence, we let the driver to drive back to YG and we will just take a bus to the dorm.

I rang the doorbell.

"Oh, YoungBae-ah, is that you? What made you come here? Hyerin? Come inside." Her mother abruptly opened the door and went to the gate. She opened it and we bowed and greet her.

"Uh. Yeah, actually, we are looking for Hyerin. These are my--OUR--friends: Kwon JiYong, Lee SeungHyun, Kang DaeSung and Choi SeungHyun hyung." The guys bowed again.

"Oh, what a bunch of cute guys. Anyways, HyeRin's out but I'm sure she'll be home soon. You can wait for her inside. It's cold out here." 

* * *

"Have you eaten your dinner yet?" HyeRin's dad asked us.

"We will have our dinner in our dorm, Mr. Jung." JiYong said.

"You can have your dinner here. I'll cook."

"No It's okay--" Daesung excused but was cut by Hyerin's mother.

"NO. Eat here. I don't want you to travel back home hungry."

"Dorm? You guys live together?" Hyerin's father asked

"Yes, we are trainees from YG Entertainment." Seungri said like having some business talk with Hyerin's dad.

"Oh. yeah right. I forgot that YoungBae was actually a trainee." His father chuckled. "Maybe that's why I haven't been seeing you around." He is talking to me.

"Ah. Neh. Actually, we are debuting in two weeks."

"Really? Congratulations!" They chorused.

"OPPA!" A little girl suddenly appeared and jumped to my lap.

"Oh, HyeSongie! You've become prettier than your unnie!"

"I know right? Hihi. You are debuting!? Uwaa! Fighting!"

"Neh. And we will create a song for you in the future."

"Annyeong haseyo! I'm Jung HyeSong." She stood and greeted the four guys with me.

"Aigoo. So cuuuute~!" Daesung squealed.

"I'm home." A very soft and croaky voice suddenly said.

All of us looked at the voice's direction.

"Oh, HyeRin-ah." SeungHyun hyung said.

She was looking at the floor when she went in until SeungHyun hyung spoke. She gasped at the sight of us.

Her eyes are watery

"A-Annyeong." She composed herself as she bowed to us. "I'm tired. I'll be sleeping now, eomma, appa, Hyesongie, everyone, Good night." Then she walked  slowly towards the stairs.

I looked at my watch. 07:04 PM.

"Sleeping early again?" HyeSongie complained.

JiYong looked at me.

"What do you mean 'again'?" I asked Hyesong.

"She's been sleeping early these days. I don't know why."

"I'm sorry boys. She's been like that lately. I thought her mood will change when she sees you. Come here, let's all eat dinner." Her mom invited us.

"About that, I heard her cry at night twice already. I and her mom asked her, at first she refused to talk, but then I think we convinced her to speak, so she did. She said to us that--"

"APPA, STOP IT." She said, stopping her tracks on the stairs.

* * *

Aigoo. I've heard from the news yesterday about the "conflict" in the Korean Peninsula. Let's pray for everyone's safety--especially for our OPPAS and fellow VIPs.

ANYWAYS

Hi my dearest subscribers! To the old ones up to the new ones! And for the SILENT readers there! Thank you very much~ Please show love to my story!! ^^ And I just notice that this story has a.. vote..? What is that for? XD I'm sorry, I'm not that active here in AFF so I'm not really familiar with such things.

Again, guys, thank you! ^3^ Hope you enjoy! Good night! (Well, it's already night in here so.. yeah..)

P.S. Please pray for me. LOL. I'll be taking my entrance exam this Saturday in my dream college~ HAHA! Why am I even telling you this? :)

 

Everyone who reads this, I LOVE YOU! Please accept this! ;* xoxo

-arelesdici