But I'd never let it go to a point I'm ragin', throwin' making you uncomfortable

If We Just Know that We Belong to Each Other.. (A twisted story of Wedding Dress MV)

"..he knows Jiyong." She said, shifting her gaze outside the window.

"Huh? How come? How did you know? Does JiYong know him too?"

"Of course. they SHOULD know each other. They are cousins. Of course, I know. I WAS SeungHyun's girlfriend."

"Does that mean.. you already knew JiYong even before?"

"Hmm. Not that much. Actually, SeungHyun's mother is the younger sister of JiYong's mom. SeungHyun showed me some of their family pictures before. And he also told me that because he is the only child in their family, he is closest to JiYong--in their mothers' side--since their other four cousins are all girls, including JiYong's sister."

"You didn't meet that time? You and JiYong?"

"You know how jealous SeungHyun can get with just me talking to a guy, right? So he never did introduce me to JiYong. That's why I felt so awkward talking to JiYong the first time I met him."

(Author's note: If you don't remember, you can check out HyeRin and JiYong's first meeting in Chapter 3)

"Oh really? I thought you felt awkward because you fell in love the first time you saw him." I chuckled.

"Aish! I'm not like that!"

* * *

I'm now on my way to YG building after sending HyeRin home. Aigoo. Why do I feel like JiYong's going to beat me? I checked my watch.

03:01

Uh-oh.

RING RING.

Er. It's my phone. Aigoo. I'm so nervous.

I checked my phone and saw SeungRi's caller ID. Oh, it's just him.

"Yoboseyo? Wae?"

"Yah, Dong YoungBae-ssi, mind coming here right now?"

OMO IT'S JIYONG. Aish. Why does this guy make me feel nervous right now? I didn't do something bad!

"Uh. Yeah, I'm on my way already. I'm sorry but I waited so long for the bus. I'll be there in a minute. I'm already in front of the building."

"Okay then." He hang up.

I rushed inside and went straight to the recording studio.

"Sorry guys." I said as I opened the door and went inside. "Oh? Where are the others?"

I looked around and saw no one but him in front of the computer.

"I told SeungRi to help with the choreography for Lalala. He's at the dance studio. The two, I don't know. I just told them to be back at 4PM instead of 3."

"Uhm.. I could go there and help SeungRi. Wanna come with me?"

He looked at me straight into the eye.

"Wanna talk with me?" He threw me a question instead of an answer.

"W-What.. about.. about what?"

"Are you keeping something from me?" He asked again.

Keep? What am I keeping from him? He's my best friend. I don't keep anything from him. But.. There's something... there's an exception.. I just don't want him and YOU guys to know YET.

I kept silent thinking of what he is thinking. Maybe he can read my mind..?

"You think I can't read you?" He suddenly chuckled and stood.

He pushed me to the couch and let me sit as he sits.

Sht. Please don't tell me...

"Hmm.. Mind if I ask you about HyeRin?"

I knew it. I knew he will ask about that. Geez. I'm telling you, he's a psychic.

"What about her?"

"About.. everything you know and HAVE for her."

"W-What? Aigoo. JiYong. What's this all of a sudden? We--"

"I WANT to know everything you KNOW about her and anything that you HAVE for her." He repeated, emphasizing some words.

"Have..? I have for her? What do you mean?"

I'm sweating so much right now. Please. Someone stop JiYong from talking.

He leaned on the backrest and rested his head on top of it. He looked to the ceiling and said,

"I know that you know what I mean, YoungBae. I know you. And I know that you knew me too well."

He then looked at me. Again, like the last time, I was not looking at him but I know he is looking at me from the corner of my eyes.

"But.. why can't you feel that I'm hurting?" His voice croaked.

HIS VOICE CROAKED.

HIS V-O-I-C-E CROAKED.

Do you know what that means?

It means he is about to..

 

 

 

SNIFF SNIFF

 

 

I heard him sob.

He then laughed weakly.

"Aigoo, I never thought that I'd cry because of a girl and my bestfriend."