How can two be windin' out from only weeks in goin' out

If We Just Know that We Belong to Each Other.. (A twisted story of Wedding Dress MV)

"Because.."

"What?"

"Because he is different. He knows me too well." I don't know why but I think there is something in this guy that can make me comfortable. "We've known each others since God knows when."

"Hmm.. Haven't you felt something yet?"

"Something..?"

"Yeah. In all those years you've been together, haven't you felt any.. spark?" 

"W-WHAT? Nothing, of course. Just friends.."

"Just friends? My parents started like that." He giggled. I chuckled to what he just said.

"What are you trying to say? That--"

"You're too close that I might have mistaken you as a couple."

"Being too close doesn't mean there is.. something going on between you!"

"Too defensive, eh? Don't you like YoungBae? He is a fine man! Tell me, do you have a boyfriend?"

I frowned as soon as i heard him ask that last question.

"Yes... No, I mean, yes i HAD." I said emphasizing the last word.

"Ah.. so that explains why your eyes are puffy. You just broke up?"

I can see from the corner of my eyes that he is looking at me intently.

"Y-Yeah. Just last week." Aigoo. What's really with this guy? Why am I opening this up to him? I haven't even told Youngbae.

There was a moment of silence. After a few seconds..

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

He laughed so hard. What?

"Sorry." He tries to stop laughing. "Okay. Okay. Sorry about that."

Suddenly, the door opened.

"Where?" A guy with glasses and hair gelled up came in with YoungBae. "Oh, her?" He then points at me then i saw YoungBae nod.

I stood up to greet the newcomer.

"Have you guys been enjoying yourselves already?" YoungBae asked as he walked toward us, with the guy following him from behind.

I don't like how that question came out from his mouth. It made me blush. Aish. What kind of question is that!?

I lowered my head to hide my blushing cheeks.

"Yeah." Kwon JiYong answered. WHAT!? "SeungRi, why are you here? Aish. YoungBae, why did you brought him here?" He stood up as he ruffled his hair.

"Don't be selfish, hyung. I wanna see her too." The guy named SeungRi said. He then looked at me and smiled brightly with his eyes forming an eyesmile.

I smiled back and bowed.

"Hi Jung HyeRin! I'm Lee SeungRi."

"Yeah. Yeah. That eyesmile that only comes out when talking to a girl." Kwon JiYong teased. It made me giggle for some reason.

Wait. I'm surprised. He knew me?

"Yah, hyung. Aigoo. Don't mind him, HyeRin-ssi. Aren't you surprised?"

"Surprised? About what?"

"Well, YoungBae already told us about you--OUCH!" Kwon JiYong slapped his arm.

"AISH! SeungRi-ah!"

[YoungBae's POV]

Aigoo. Did SeungRi just ruined the plan!?

Okay. Here's my explanation. Yes, I've been telling the guys about HyeRin that she has a boyfriend that she doesn't want to break up with even though almost everyday she is hurting. And coincidentally, I think JiYong needs an inspiration to make songs for our debut. JiYong tells me that she wanted to meet her because he's interested in her just basing from the stories I've been telling the guys. And since I badly wanted HyeRin out of her boyfriend's hands, I thought if she finds a better man, she would break up with his guy. And now, the plan is Jiyong should act like he just knew her.. They just met then love will blossom, i assume, something like that.

And JiYong, of course, knows that plan.

JiYong sighed and asked.

"Where's the food?"

"SeungHyun hyung and Daesung will bring it here since SeungRi rushed here, pulling me after I told them that I brought her here."

Omo. I think SeungRi might become interested in her, too. NO, I should stop him.

"Yah. Somebody's feeling awkward now." I nudged HyeRin's arm.

"Oh? No.. Take your time. I'll just sit here." then she sat down.

I know she's being sarcastic. But she made it sound not too obvious.

"Why were you guys laughing just now?" SeungRi asked. "Too comfortable with each other with just a little time together?" He said grinning at JiYong.

"Err.. he asked me--"

"I asked her if she has a boyfriend. She told me that they just broke up. And it's obvious in her eyes that she has been crying everyday. Then I laughed."

I saw HyeRin facepalming.

What!? They broke up already? Why didn't she tell me? I know I should be happy since it has favoured my plan.

"Since when? Why didn't you tell me?" I asked with a serious tone.

I think she felt guilty with that awkward smile.

"Uh.. Since last Saturday..? When I brought you to the restaurant to meet Chloe." She answered me without looking into my eyes.

There was silence. Maybe SeungRi felt the atmosphere becoming too serious so he spoke up.

"Then why did you laugh, hyung?"

"Uh.. Uhm. It's just that.. I find it funny when girls cry so much about a guy who doesn't even know how to love right." JiYong then grabbed HyeRin's hand, and pulled her to face him. HyeRin seemed a bit startled.

"Don't focus on someone who doesn't know how to look back. Look closely around you. There should  be at least one person who will look back and even find his way to you." He smiled at her as she looked at him right into the eye.

I'M TELLING YOU. THERE'S SOMETHING THAT WILL BLOSSOM SOON.

PERFECT PLAN, DONG YOUNGBAE.