I was never perfect, no (PART 2)

If We Just Know that We Belong to Each Other.. (A twisted story of Wedding Dress MV)

Upon arriving at the venue, I smiled as I looked outside the window. It is our favorite restaurant. Aw. I wonder why she has thought of going here for lunch. I spotted her from the outside as soon as we got out of the car. Or.. is it her? Well, from here, there's a girl sitting on a 6-seater table just by the glass wall--which is our favorite, with her forehead resting on her arms on the table and a familiar laptop in front of her. It's her for sure.

I rushed inside first before the others do.

"Oh. Youngbae. HyeRin's been waiting for you. Aish. You guys shouldn't let girls wait alone." SangHo hyung, the restaurant's manager, welcomed me.

"Ah. Yeah. I'm sorry, hyung."

"Are you with those guys?"

"Neh."

"Oh, better be careful."

Better be careful? Why?

"Careful? Why? What happened? What's with them?"

"You see, HyeRin became so gloomy and all because SeungHyun met up with her a while ago."

WHAT!? Well, fyi, that SeungHyun is neither the Choi nor the Lee you know. It is Jang SeungHyun, HyeRin's EX-boyfriend.

The 4 guys then went inside too and bowed at SangHo hyung.

HyeRin seemed to feel our presence. She tossed her head up and looked at our direction. She faked a smile and waved. Yes. I know that is a fake one.

The guys went to her, leaving me here beside SangHo hyung.

"Where are we? Oh, SeungHyun met up with her..? Here? What happened? Why all of a sudden?" I asked him.

"You better ask her." He tapped my shoulder. "I have to go."

"Neh, hyung."

I went to our table and sat beside SeungRi who is seated beside JiYong, who is seated by the glass wall across HyeRin. Beside her is SeungHyun hyung and Daesung.

"Look, hyung, HyeRin looks like she just cried right?" SeungRi asked me as soon as I sat down.

"Aish." Hyerin said as she faced her laptop.

"Yah. Have you forgotten your manners again? I've been telling you that she is your noona. She's 2 years older than you." JiYong said.

"NO.DON'TCALLMENOONA." HyeRin said quickly.

"Neh, noona." SeungRi said, teasing her.

We laughed to what has just happened. I then gazed at HyeRin, hoping that she'll look back.

Fortunately, she did.

I'm trying to communicate with her through my eyes. She scrunched her eyebrows and sighed.

"Let's order first." She said, flipping one of the menus on the table.

* * *

After chatting and laughing and eating, we now decided to leave.

"Uh, HyeRin.. uh.. noona, if you want you can hitch a ride in our car." Daesung offered her with that cheeky smile of his.

"Er.. that NOONA again? Aigoo. Sigh. YoungBae said he'll send me home."

Everyone's eyes are on me.

"Much better than going home alone." SeungHyun hyung said.

I feel unease at JiYong's stare. I'm not looking at him but from the corner of my eyes, i know he is staring at me.

"Isn't it a bit early yet? It's only 2PM." SeungRi asked.

"We have a schedule in AN HOUR." JiYong answered, checking his watch, emphasizing the last two words. Yes. He is emphasizing it for me.

"So.. I think we have to go now, YoungBae. Bye guys! Congratulations again. Fighting!" She said pulling me from the guys and waved goodbye after bowing.

"Thanks."

"Neh. Thanks, noona!"

"Thank you, Bye Hyerin."

"Bye noona! Thank you and fighting too!"

Jiyong, Daesung, SeungHyun hyun and SeungRi greeted respectively as they hopped inside the van.

We headed to the bus stop. She was very quiet now so I started to talk.

"SangHo hyung told me that you met with SeungHyun a while ago."

"Neh, I did."

"Waeyo? What happened? Why did you cry?"

We sat on the bench as we wait for a bus to arrive.

"Actually, he showed up there. I didn't know how he knew I was there. He said he wanted to be with me again. THE FCK? He left me then he shows up suddenly and begs for another chance!?"

"Yah, tone down. You are tempting the people to eavesdrop."

"Aish. Don't mind the people."

"Then..? What happened?"

"I.." She sighed and pouted. "I'm sorry, YoungBae."

"Wae?"

A bus which stops by the church near Hyerin's house stopped in front of us. We went in and seated just behind the driver.

"What now? Why?" I asked her again.

"Because I used you. I told him that you are my boyfriend now."

WHAT!? WHY ME?

"What? Why me?" I asked, saying my thoughts out loud. "Why not Jiyong since.. you two.. you know.. somewhat.. you know.."

"I don't know! Your name just popped in mind!"

"Aish. Why did you cry then?"

"Because he began saying bad things about me like.. I am really a flirt.. and that he told me to avoid befriending guys back then.. And that he knew that I was already cheating on him when we were still together... That he broke up with me because he knew I'm entertaining a suitor--which is, according to him, you--even though he was my boyfriend. Is he out of his mind!? He knew we are bestfriends ever since young and then he'll assume that I cheated on him because of you when we were still on?"

"Aigoo. It's all your fault. Why tell lies and even bring up my name on him? You know he was jealous of me back then! Aish. Why does it have to be me!? Why not Jiyong?"

"But.. I think it's better since.. he knows Jiyong."