No, no, no... he won't hurt the one I've cared for so long, long, Hell, no.

If We Just Know that We Belong to Each Other.. (A twisted story of Wedding Dress MV)

 

"Why are we here?" She asked me as we got off the cab.

I looked at her and notice her eyes still puffy. Yes, I know she still cries every night since last Saturday. And I know it's because of her boyfriend. That's why today, I brought her here in YG Entertainment to somewhat 'help' her.

"Secret."

"You're just a trainee. Are you even allowed to bring outsiders?"

"Hmm.. yeah..? I think so." I pulled her inside the building.

We went inside through the front gate. Yes, there were fans there who recognized me though I am still a trainee. As we got inside, I can feel her nervousness.

"Yah. What's going on? It's your first time to bring me here. What's the occasion?"

"Nothing." I said as we entered the lift.

"Aish. If you will just.."

"What?"

"I think I know what you're planning."

"Uh-huh. What is it then?"

"Hmp. Remember this. I'm not yet ready to meet anyone."

Uh-oh. She got me. We went out of the lift as it opened and went straight to a door. I can feel her resisting.

"Yaaaah... Dong YoungBae.. I admit it. I'm nervous okay? I don't know why. If you're planning something, stop it. Please..? I'm already tired. Let's go home instead." She tried so hard stopping me from walking any farther.

I stopped and look at her and saw her pouting.

"Don't pout. You're not cute." I tightened my grip on her hand and pulled her.

"YAH! DONG YOUNG--" She paused as I quickly opened the door.

"Hey!" I went inside, still pulling HyeRin, and greeted the guys. I mean, the guy. Great. The luck's with me. This is just what I wanted.

"Only you? Where are the others?"

I saw HyeRin's reflection on the mirror bowing at him then hid behind me.

"Cafeteria." He said, looking at me through the mirror.

"Aren't you tired yet? Come on, let's grab some lunch." I told him.

I noticed him shoving his head to the upper right like finding something behind me, still facing the mirror.

I think he noticed her. This is so great.

"Who's that?" He asked. "Is she the one you are talking about? Park.. Park Chloe?"

"Ani." I pulled her to my side. "She's my friend, Jung HyeRin."

I saw her bow again at him and nod to hide her pink cheeks.

"Hi Jung HyeRin. I'm Kwon JiYong." He turned around to face us to introduce himself formally with matching 90° bow. I saw him smile so warmly as he stood straight though HyeRin's not even giving a look at him.

OMG I smell something fishy. Uh.. Did i just say OMG?

"Yah! Jung HyeRin, introduce yourself formally too." I elbowed her.

"Aish." She gave me a death glare and somewhat threatened me with her fist that's not quite obvious.

"A-a-annyeong.. I'm.. Jung HyeRin. Nice to meet you, Kwon JiYong-ssi."

HAHA! She bowed almost three times while introducing herself. What's with her?

I heard JiYong chuckle. He walked toward us and lift HyeRin's chin up to see her face.

"Yah, you're too shy."

HyeRin looked at him but immediately shifted her eyes to the ground. JiYong chuckled again.

"That's cute." JiYong then looked at me. "Have you guys eaten yet?"

"No. I just went to their house to get her and we went here right away. Hmm. I can get food for us to eat here since you seem pretty busy and tired, Jiyong."

"I-I'll go with you, YoungBae." HyeRin tugged my shirt.

"No. Stay." I commanded her like a dog.

"But.." She looked at me and talked to me through her eyes. Her eyes tells me 'I'm gonna kill you when we got out of this building' so I just smirked at her. "I thought you're tired? Rest here for a while, huh?" Then i hurriedly went outside the dance studio.

[HyeRin's POV]

AISH. I SWEAR YOU'LL GONNA REGRET THIS, DONG YOUNGBAE.

"Have a seat." JiYong offered, tapping the space beside him, as he sat down on the bench. I nodded and smiled an awkward smile. I accepted his offer and sat next to him. No, I mean, a meter away from him. OH MY GOSH what's this feeling? I feel so awkward.

"Do I make you feel uncomfortable?" He said, looking at me while wiping his sweaty face with a towel.

"Neh? Ah. No.. I mean. Yes.. Uh.. No. No, not really."

"I don't believe you. You can't even look at me." He said. He's too straightforward, eh?

What? Am I too obvious?

I looked straight to his eyes for a good four seconds and then back to the floor.

"That was too fast." He chuckled. This guy loves too chuckle, doesn't he?

"Why do I feel like you don't like me?" I looked at him and he was looking at the space between us.

Now, it is I who chuckled.

"It's because.. I'm not really that comfortable beside guys. Especially these days."

"Really? But YoungBae.."

"Except for him."

"Waeyo?" He moved closer to me, slouched a bit and rested his elbow on his lap with his hands extended forward.

Oh. Right. Why is YoungBae an exception?

"Because.."