Let's start this journey livin' life so beautiful

If We Just Know that We Belong to Each Other.. (A twisted story of Wedding Dress MV)

 

It has been a month now, I repeat, A MONTH—exactly one month—after our debut. Sigh. I know we must be happy but there’s something that bothers us. Wait. I’m not saying that we’re sad and grumpy—because we are not! We even had a small feast in our favourite samgyupsal restaurant the day after the YG Family Concert. It’s just that critics hurt us in some way I don’t know if you can understand. It’s like they are eyeing on us, saying that we look like bad guys.. And that we are not an idol material because of our looks. Some are even betting on how many years our group will last. Aigoo. Such harsh criticisms. But I’m thankful for those who kept on supporting us even before we even started. They’re so loyal. And generous. They always pay us visits and sometimes give fan gifts and letters that strengthen us. Fighting guys!

Aww.. enough of the drama, Dong YoungBae.

So now, Jiyong and I are in the recording studio. This morning, he asked me to accompany him right after I woke up. He actually woke up earlier than anybody else. :D Right now, he’s recording a song he made. He has actually made the entire music just days ago and now he’s recording. This kid really has his wonders.

The music played and echoed throughout the whole studio. It’s a Maroon 5 song. And he is revising it. One word for him: GENIUS.

KNOCK~ KNOCK~

After the knock came in a panda. I mean the maknae, SeungRi.

“Oh, Seungri. You came?”

“Ah. Neh. Actually, I was—oh? Is that Maroon 5’s This Love? Uwaaah. Look at hyung, rapping it like a boss.”

“I know right.”

“Ah. Youngbae, I’ll do it again.” JiYong said through the mic. Perhaps he made a mistake.

I restarted the music and he continued what he was doing.

“What were you saying a while ago?”

“What?”

“I asked you then you said actually…..”

“Aaah. Actually, I came because I was looking for you. HyeRin’s here.”

“Really? Where is she?”

“Daesung hyung and Seunghyun hyung are accompanying her at the cafeteria.”

“Oh. Okay. Thanks for telling me. I’ll go there.” I stood and waved at the ‘window’ to the recording booth to get JiYong’s attention. He looked at me but didn’t stop on what he was doing. I signalled that I’m leaving; he nodded and waved at me like saying goodbye. I waved back and left.

As soon as I stepped out of the studio, I ran towards the lift excitedly. I know it only takes seconds for an elevator to do its job but right now, I feel like it has been years. I’m so excited to see her.

Just after I the elevator doors open, I went out and ran to the cafeteria.

“YOUNGBAE-AH!”

Oh that voice. :”””> My heart beats abnormally every time that sweet voice calls my name.

She ran to me and I welcomed him with an embrace.

“Hap—“

“Ssssh. That can wait. The guys still have no clue about it.”

We both pulled off from the embrace and walked towards Daesung and Seunghyun hyung.

“Now, where are SeungRi and JiYong? I thought I asked SeungRi to bring you both here?” HyeRin asked me.

“JiYong is recording. Don’t worry; it’ll not take him long.”

“Okay.. Hmm. Have you thought of somewhere now?” She is now asking the two guys.

“LOTTE WORLD!” Both squealed like little kids.

“WHAT!?”

“Wait, what’s going on here? What is about ‘Lotte World’” I asked out of confusion.

“HyeRin told us that she’s treating us to somewhere to have some bonding time to make it up for those times she can’t come before our debut.” Daesung explained.

“And since, coincidently, we don’t have any schedule for today, we agreed and so she asked us to think of a place to hang out.” SeungHyun hyung added.

I looked at HyeRin and shook my head while smiling. What to do with this girl?

“So now, you two are suggesting Lotte World?”

“Yep.”

“Wait, what are you thinking, guys? It’s unfair to me! If I’ll be treating you to Lotte World, it means I’ll pay the entrance! Are you crazy? We are 6 in total!” HyeRin said, hysterically.

“Haha! Calm down. Actually, we thought of that. Daesung and I decided that we are going Dutch—BUT—the snacks will be your treat.”

“Hmm.. “ She nodded slowly like letting Seunghyun hyung’s words sink into her mind. “That’s better. Okay, let’s do that.”

Suddenly, a wild panda appeared again.

“YAH! HyeRin! Is it your birthday today?” SeungRi said while catching his breath.

HyeRin gasped and looked at me.

“W-Wae? What.. made you think so?”

“Answer me. Honestly. Is it your birthday today? September 19?”

All the guys looked at her like anticipating for her answer. Yeah. They are still so clueless about it. Until now, perhaps.

“Hmm… y-yeah..? How did you know?”

“Ah! I knew it!” SeungRi said happily like he won a lottery.

“Oh, that’s why you’re gonna treat us?” Daesung said.

“Well yeah. Actually, it’s a treat for my birthday and also a make-up treat, like what I have told you.”

“Then what makes SeungRi so happy knowing it?” I asked like SeungRi is not around.

“Because I solved a mystery!”

“What?” All of us asked.

JiYong then came.

“Oh. I’ll tell it later.” He whispered. “For now, let’s all sing to HyeRin! Hyung, come here! Faster!” He exclaimed.

JiYong ran and smiled while seeing all of us gathered here.

We started singing.

“Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear HyeRin, Happy Birthday to you~”

“Thanks!”

“Wait, how did you three know about her birthday? You told them?” He asked them and me respectively.

I looked at SeungRi and then to him. “Aniyo.”

“HyeRin-ah, sorry we didn’t know. We could have prepared a gift.” SeungHyun hyung said.

“It’s okay. You don’t have to. I owe so many time to you guys so it’s fine.”

“Let’s go now, shall we?” Daesung invited.

“Where?” JiYong and SeungRi asked.

***

We didn’t bother to wear too much for disguise since we just debuted and I think people won’t mind us having some fun. Oh, I haven’t told you, we have four more companions. MinJi, ChaeRin, Dara noona and Bom noona. They are trainees in YG and since HyeRin is looking for girl companions—because she said that she might be tomorrow’s headline in all news for going out with the rookie group BIGBANG—we picked them since they are the closest to us.

“That was one hella ride!” JiYong yelled as soon as we get off at The Atlantis.

“Yeah! Let’s try the Gyro drop and the swing now!” ChaeRin suggested.

“What!? I’m not riding. That’s too high!” Bom noona commented.

“Yeah, me too.” Dara noona said.

“Again? You two noonas didn’t try The Atlantis and now the two Gyro rides too? Oh come on!” SeungRi said.

“Aigoo. Such killjoy ajhummas.” MinJi seconded SeungRi.

“All they ever tried were the feeble rides. The hot air balloon ride, the adventure of Sinbad, drunken baskets…. You also didn’t try the French Revolution with us! All you did is going to the gift shop and the food stalls!” SeungHyun hyung complained.

“All we ever did together here outside is the Waikiki and the Crazy Bumper Car!” HyeRin added.

“Yeah. Now that we are outside, you should better try the rides. It’s more fun, you know!” Daesung encouraged them.

“Okay, okay. We will.” Dara noona said.

“What!? No we won’t!”

“Hmm. What would you pick, we on the gyros while you two inside the haunted house OR all of us together on the gyros and in the haunted house after?” I suggested.

“The second one!” Both answered.

***

After the Gyro Drop and Gyro Swing, we headed to the haunted house. We know it’s going to be exciting since it’s already 8 PM. Well yeah, lining up in the long queues at the gyros took time.

We went in by pairs of boy-girl: Bom noona and SeungHyun hyung; Dara noona and JiYong; MinJi and Deasung; ChaeRin and SeungRi; and of course HyeRin and I.

After the haunted house experience, everyone looked pale except for HyeRin, ChaeRin and SeungHyun hyung(who just laughed at the faces of the ‘ghosts’). Such brave beings.

“I am never going inside haunted houses ever again!” Daesung said.

“M-me too.” JiYong agreed.

“Lucky YoungBae hyung. He got HyeRin with him.” Daesung again said.

“Lucky!? If only you know what HyeRin is doing to me there!”

Everyone looked at me with blushed and shocked face.

“YAH! You made it sound so dirty!” HyeRin smacked me.

“W-What.. are you two doing inside?” SeungRi asked.

Hyerin laughed. “I didn’t do anything!”

“Eh? But you’re giving me away to the white ladies! And also you made me touch those slimy things!”

“Oh. I thought…” SeungRi trailed off.

“Aigoo, dirty maknae.” Bom noona tapped his forehead.

“Aw.”

“Can we eat now? I’m so hungry.” Dara noona asked.

“Yeah! And as promised, HyeRin’s treat!”

“What!? Yah, Choi SeungHyun-ssi, I thought you said SNACKS not DINNER!?"

***

We decided to take a rest at the Han River. In the end, we agreed to go dutch again for our dinner. We let the girls stay there and for us boys, we are here at a fastfood chain to order and take-out meals.

“Hey! I have an idea!” SeungHyun hyung suddenly said after ordering at the counter.

“Huh? Idea for..?” Daesung asked.

“Gift. We don’t have a gift for HyeRin, right? I have the BEST idea.”

“What is it?” I asked.

“You.” He pointed at me.

“Me!?”

“Oh, great idea, hyung!” JiYong said.

“Right! Let’s wrap him now!” SeungRi suggested.

“Mwoya? We can just put a ribbon on his head and voila! Instant gift!” Seunghyun hyung said.

“But—“

“Yah. No buts. You are the best gift we can ‘give’ to her.” JiYong patted my back and smiled.

Aw. Thanks guys~ :”””””>

 

* * *

Sorry if I cannot do daily updates guys. I'm pretty tired these days. I've been busy with those pre-enrolment things.

Anyways.. I can already see the light in this short tunnel. TT~TT Thanks everyone for supporting this story~ ;*** How can I thank you, by the way? :DD Just tell me, huh? ^^

Hi misoticvip~ thanks for the patience in waiting, my dongsaeng! Unnie is very sorry for making you wait~ :DD

-xoxoarelesdici