Can't believe what's goin' on

If We Just Know that We Belong to Each Other.. (A twisted story of Wedding Dress MV)

I never felt so strong

Life can lead us

to a happiness never-ending..

* * *

"HyeRin-ah.."

I sat down in front of the white grand piano.

"I never knew that we'll be like this. I thought it will be hard for me. But i guess, I was wrong."

I played the intro of the wedding song slowly.

"You're there.. standing at the entrance looking so beautiful--your hair looking so neat on a braid; your milky white shoulders that you never let the world to see are now showing; and.. wow. You do look so great in dresses, especially on a wedding dress. I wish I can take this. Seeing you walk in the aisle with your lips almost breaking from smiling ear to ear. And here I am, on the side of the altar, with the organ, playing your song.."

 

○ ○ ○

 

"Hyerin-ah, no. Please. I really don't like yet. And how many times have we done this? Aren't you tired of it?"

I said, stomping as she pulls me.

"YAH! No complaints. I bet now, you'll like this."

"You told me that for like a million times already and yet I haven't even liked them for a second."

"Because you're so choosy, that's why!"

We were directed by the waiter to a table for two.

I haven't told you. We are again doing this blind date thingy. Aigoo. I'm so tired of this. I've met several girls but still.. I can't find someone that can make me.. y'know.. feel something weird.

We sat down across each other and were given two menus.

"Why do we keep on doing this, anyway? It's like I'll never find myself a girlfriend!"

I said not looking at her but browsing through the menu.

"What are friends for? Instead of complaining, be thankful that I'm helping you find THE girl. In the end, you'll be thanking me, if i know."

I peeked at her above the menu.

"Okay. Fine. But, this will be the last, huh?"

"Hmm.. what would she like to eat?"

She said, not listening to what i just said.

"YAH! Jung HyeRin! I'm talking to you!"

I placed the menu on the table.

"Oh. What did you say?"

She looked up to me from her menu.

"I don't want to be a burden. I know you have problems going on with your boyfriend. Go concentrate on that."

"Hmp. Fine" She crosses her arms. " Anyways, speaking of him, he said that we will talk about it here too."

"Here? Ah. That's why you brought me here as well, eh? So you can have a back-up when you want to attack him?"

I crossed my arms too and leaned on my seat.

"Aniyo! It's not like that!"

She rolled her eyes from me to somewhere.

"Oh!" She sufddenly stood up. "Dong YoungBae, be ready. She's here!" She whispered loudly, enough for only me to hear.

"Eh?" I looked around. "Where?"

She then turned my head to face her.

"Hurry, prepare. I'll fix you again, c'mere."

I leaned towards her and let her fixed my collar and dusted my face. I grabbed her hand that is now about to touch my hair.

"YAH! Don't touch my precious hair!"

"Aish. Vain. Okay. I gotta go now. Bye! Enjoy!"

Then she ran.

"Yah! HyeRin-ssi!"

Aigoo. Eottoke? Eottoke?

UGH. She didn't even  tell me any background of the girl I'll be meeting. Even the name!