0.2 - Minho's POV

The Bullying King [M]

SAVIOR

 

 

Lee Taemin.

This person had my curiosity widened in such an extensive range. I had always wondered, how could he do it? Or why was he even doing it? If he just tried to change his attitude, he would surely be popular among girls and other people at school. He was attractive, like really gorgeous, and young. I even thought he was this moving masterpiece of God, alive and breathing. Like he was this rare piece of gem, or an animal soon to extinct, or maybe the gift someone had been waiting too long to receive. And yet, why?

Why is it that a magnificent creature like he was made it look like the rest of people was below him and wrapped around his grasp? If I were honest enough, I would say that he had the right - with the beauty and all - but not the right to purposely hit someone else for the sake of satisfying one's own ego. 

 

"You- you have a new classmate." Our professor announced. There was a visible amount of disappointment and frown on his face. The news though, caused a commotion at my class. The silent class started to get curious, whispering to each other wondering who the 'newbie' was. My other classmates were excited but me?

I had a feeling that this was not good. 

"Please... enter" He said in a rather unwelcomed tone.

The door opened and everyone's expression changed. From happy to scared. From excitement to fear.

Lee taemin started to walk toward the front of the class and looked at them - at us - with annoyance, he really was an arrogant person. "Mr. Lee will be studying with your class from now on because his teacher.. kicked him out." The professor said.

Taemin's stare went straight to him with an eyebrow raised. "Did you really have to say that?" he asked.

The professor didn't give any response to his question. "Let's just... look for an empty seat." He said instead. My classmates were all nervous, scared of Taemin being seated next to them, especially those who had empty seats beside them.

Our teacher scanned around the class. For a second, I thought he was looking at me. Or maybe he was? I could see him struggling to make a decision but finally, he pointed a seat. The seat next to mine, unfortunately. "There! you can sit there" he said. damn.

"B-but Sir, that is Song's seat." The kid in front of me bravely reasoned. Oh yes! That was Song's seat, he couldn't possibly seat there because Song owned that seat. Nice job.

"Let's just move Song so mr. Lee can seat there." The professor said. . "You can seat there Mr. Lee" he continued.

Taemin walked toward his newly appointed seat, but he suddenly ceased to slightly kick the chair of the person in front of me. He stared annoyingly at him while the other wearily turned his head down. The teacher didn't bother to interrogate his action though, must be because his scared? I had no idea.

 

 

Halfway of the class and the sound of gum being popped made me lose my concentration. This Taemin wasn't even listening and now he bothered to bother some other students. What an insensitive guy he was. 

 

"Hey, give me your book." he turned to me all of a sudden.

I looked at him.

"I said give me your book, idiot" he repeated in a more demanding tone. I reached the book to him and he took it without even saying or mouthing off a 'thank you'. As expected.

"You can add please next time" I mumbled.

"What did you say?" He asked. I just said it in a very low voice and I got no idea how he had managed to hear that.

"nothing."

"are you kidding? you think i'm stupid?" He said. The teacher stopped on writing a phrase on the board. My classmates silently looked at us as well.

"hey don't do this , you're causing a disturbance." I asked, I didn't want to waste my time for something so trivial. I could have let it go but then he threw the book back at me. "what!?" he yelled.

"maybe next time , you can say please or thank you after someone lend you something." I lost it.

"you -" he stood up from his seat, grabbed my collar a little bit too harsh and acted as if he was going to punch me.

"you can't"  I spoke out with eyes fixated upon him.

He suddenly stopped before hitting my face with his right fist. His eyes widened by my statement. I had no idea where I got the courage to say that. He was shocked. Really, really shocked.

"HEY!" the teacher shouted from the corner of the classroom. Suddenly, the bell rang loudly. Upon hearing it, he immediately let go of me, slid his bag onto his shoulder, and stormed out of the room.

"Mr. Choi, can I have a word with you?" my teacher asked.

 

The faculty was fully unoccupied. Teachers were supposed to be inside the room by this time, preparing their things to leave or probably finishing their lesson plans. But somehow, none of them was there aside from the professor and I.

"do you know why I made him seat beside you?" There was a tinge of hope in his voice and I couldn't fathom what it was for.

"I... have no idea" 

The teacher sighed in defeat. "you.. your classmates, I know they don't want to seat beside taemin. I know I am not supposed to say this but , I don't want him in our class either. But I have no choice. I can't do this all alone. I know you can handle him. I want you to watch his actions inside the room for me" .

"but Sir-"

"Minho, please do this for the sake of your classmates." 

 

 

 In the end, I had no choice but to agree with him.

"Hey Choi Minho!!!" Key shouted. He instantly ran and draped his arms around me. I didn't mind it though. Key, apparently, was my very first friend here in school. Even before meeting my seniors and other people in the sports team. "I heard something great happened before the class ended" Now I understand why people kept on throwing glances at me. The news spreaded so fast.

"great... huh." 

 "C'mon! No one can do such thing to Taemin....except you." Key said.

"really? my hyungs will kill me for doing it."

"hey, you know what everyone calls you now?" he asked. Out of confusion, I suddenly felt my eyebrows furrowing, "What?" I asked him back.

"the savior." . pfft. key and I suddenly bursted into laughter.

It was funny. I mean, why would people call me that? savior? I didn't save anyone at all. or maybe they wanted me to...

 

 

"The savior is here!!" Key  yelled as we approached  the members of my team. Jonghyun harshly hit Key's head using a rolled newspaper. "Do you think that's great?!" Jonghyun asked. "You punk!!" Key immediately grabbed a baseball bat and started chasing Jonghyun for revenge. They never liked each other; not even from the start. Jonghyun said that he hated Key because, "he's a brat dude!".

On the other hand, Key hated Jonghyun because, "he's an idiot" . He was not really stupid though. In fact, there was nothing to be judged about Jonghyun. He was nice and undeniably good in sports. But for some reason, I couldn't understand why when it came to Key, he just couldn't help but to keep on annoying him all the time.

 

"they're at it again." Donghae-hyung said.

'hyung!" I turned to him and made a  90 degree bow to show respect. "I heard what you did." he said all of a sudden.

"about that-" .

"do you think you can do that just because you've got protection from the team?"  

"i'm sorry hyung, but i dont like his way of making things work."

"so why dont you just stay away!?" I knew he was concerned. "you know the rules right? we're only asking you to do one thing . Just try to not interfere! Don't get yourself involve with him and with the matters that you shouldn't mind at all. Being in the sports team, we have to be in good condition all the time, we're playing." Donghae hyung told me, "Don't repeat the things that happened in the past." he continued.

"aren't we just running away?" I asked. "for some... maybe you can call this running away.. but I would like to remind you, that defending yourself and standing up for others., isn't all-glory. So whatever you're thinking right now, don't do it. You're left in this school with no choice, remember?" he said. Then he left. It was like a lightning bolt struck.

Maybe he was right.

 

 

 

Maybe the so-called savior... wasn't really a savior ... but  just a mere coward afterall.


A/N : Not long... but long enough . I dont know why I love bad ! Taemin. XD But thanks for subscribing guys! :)