0.3 - Minho's POV

The Bullying King [M]

HERE HE IS AGAIN

 

 

 

2 days had passed since the incident and Taemin didn't attend our class since then. I wondered why he didn't but I felt so relieved that I had nothing to worry about now that my teacher asked me to watch him. Our class was at peace. Nope. The whole school was at peace. These 2 days were two of those so-called lucky days.

No Taemin = No problem.

However, the 'peace' didn't last since on the 3rd day, he went back to school.

"Taemin.. why were you absent yesterday and the other day?" My professor asked, eyes fixated on him. The whole class was filled with silence. But Taemin didn't answer him back, instead, he glared at him. "You should make an excuse letter if you make absences... have you forgotten that, Taemin?" he politely asked him again.

"Why do you keep on calling me 'Taemin'? The other day you called me Mr. Lee. We're not that close Kim Seonsaengnim* " he said. The teacher was a bit taken a back by Taemin's statement.

"Alright. Mr. Lee,why were you absent? Just give me one good reason" He said.

"Aish. Why do you want to know? Why do you keep on asking things that aren't related to you at all? If you found out why, would it increase your salary? would you receive an award for knowing why I was absent? " Taemin retorted. My teacher let out a big sigh. Damn this Taemin. He was creating another show.

"I'm just worried that-"

"worried?? why are you worried? we're not blood related. Really, who cares for other people that isn't their family at all? Even families don't care with each other. So why are you worried Seonsaengnim*? Are you trying to impress me?" Taemin cut him off.

My teacher paused for a moment. I could clearly see the irritation on his face. I knew he was trying to restrain himself from doing unnecessary action.

"Mr. Lee, why don't you just say why you were absent so everything is settled?" He tried to ask him again.

Another grin started to form in Taemin's lips. This guy wouldn't just let things go the other way. "Fine. I went to the bar last last night and ed some sleazy woman, I was too tired with doing it with her so I didn't went to school yesterday.... satisfied?"

"Mr. Lee, you know that that's not allowed here in this school. Please tell the truth" The teacher insisted again.

"Why do you keep on asking when you don't believe me anyway?" Taemin said. The teacher took a deep breath.

"Taemin, please don't make it hard for all of us. We're wasting a lot of time because of you. Just tell the teacher the real reason why you were absent." I spoke out. I knew I wasn't supposed to interfere knowing that I was not allowed specially in the sports team, and aside from that, we had a little argument 2 days ago.. but his conversation with the teacher was going nowhere.

"Oh! the savior Choi Minho! what do we got here? The defense team?" he mocked, while looking at me with those annoying hazel brown eyes. Those eyes seemed to unknowingly pierce your soul.

Ugh. Irritating. If there was one word to describe him. That's it. Irritating.

I stood up and took the courage to face him. "Why do you always want to make things complicated? You're distracting every single one of us!" I couldn't take him. I couldn't really take him. Suddenly his expression changed, It was the expression that he showed me a few days ago. So angry. So full of hatred.

"Oh... what are you trying to prove now?" He said.

"Minho please sit down. You too Mr. Lee, let's just continue our class" My teacher interrrupted.

I was about to take my seat when Taemin suddenly spoke out. "Are you trying to show everyone that you can control me? Aiyah- Choi Minho-ssi, you don't know what you're trying to do. You don't know me." He said.

"Mr. Lee please stop that." My teacher said.

"You... should know your place" his eyes were on me for a moment. 

Beathe Minho. Control.

I kept on telling myself.

 

 

The bell suddenly rang and the class ended with us learning nothing because of Taemin's another stupid action. He immediately stormed out of the room after that.

 

 

 

"I FORGOT! I FORGOT!"

A young man screamed from across the cafeteria. His voice was too loud that it earned the attention of all the students around.

 "You ! I told you not to forget it!" Taemin angrily shouted while kicking the poor man that was lying on the ground.

"I'm sorry Taemin-sshi... Next time! I'll bring it next time!" it was very easy to notice the nervousness in his voice, still he tried his best to hide it.

Again. Another day with Taemin bullying another student.

The staffs in the cafeteria were seemed too terrified to ask them to stop so the kicking and punching continued. Taemin was really on a bad mood.

"Damn it!" He shouted. I wanted to stand up to pull him away from the poor student, but Jonghyun abruptly grabbed my hand to stop me from doing it. "Jonghyun!"   "Minho, it's none of our business." He said while looking at me with serious eyes. "He could kill him!" I said.  "it's none of our business" he repeated. But I couldn't bear it. I couldn't bear to pretend that the screams of help were nothing. I couldn't pretend that everything was nothing. "Please Taemin sshi..." he pleaded again. I tried not to look but I couldn't. I saw him covered with blood and bruises. Why were they not doing anything!?

"No." I said and shook Jonghyun's hand away from me. "yah Minho!" he tried to pull me back but no. I wouldn't let these horrible things to happen. Not anymore.

I stood up and went to Taemin.

 

"Lee Taemin, you better stop right now."


Seonsaengnim - it means "teacher" in Korean

A/N : on hiatus for a moment but gonna update soon  :)