0.8

The Bullying King [M]

Hey guys! So I had this writer's dilemma these past few days and I really dont know what to write anymore. lol. I just want to say sorry for this very late update.

AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE FOR SHINEE!

Let's keep on supportiong our boys and repay their hardwork through voting for them online! Let show them what shawols really got!


 

MEMORIES

 

 

Existence.

The only thing that Lee Taemin had was nothing but existence. But no one even wanted it. Could he blame them anyway? Even his family - or if he could even call them one, didn't want it either. And that was when he started wondering why he had to be alive when his existence only caused pain and trouble to those people he ought to cherish. Taemin couldn't stop blaming himself for his mother's death. She worked too much for him. She suffered endlessly and died alone. And when he was handed to his father, he almost ruined the name his father had built and protected for years. And for years, he had done everything to prove himself. To prove his worth. But everything was useless - it wasn't enough, he wasn't enough. Because no matter how much he tried, his father wouldn't even look at him. Not even a single glance. And everytime he did, he would just carelessly throw harmful words and keep on reminding him how unlucky his father was to have a child like him. And his father would keep on naming him things. Things that he would bear and swallow then cry himself to sleep. And everyday was the same as the other day....

 

No one cared.

 

 

            No one loved.

 

 

                         No one looked.

 

 

 

But most importantly,

 

 

                                               No one dared.

 

As much as he wanted to change how others view him, no one would still acknowledge... So why change when no one will anyway? Afterall, the only thing that should matter was nothing but himself. Because even if the world would leave him all alone, he wouldn't have to worry because he didn't get himself too attached to anyone.

He didn't expect. He didn't hope.

Because he knew that those two things were nothing but pain.

 

 

 

 

Taemin locked himself inside the bathroom. He did not want to be seen in such state. He felt so weak, so helpless. And he couldn't believe that those simple words could make him feel the pain again. He had heard it so many times before -- and when he had finally learned how to move on, why did  he have to hear it again? Taemin stared at himself in the mirror for a moment and suddenly remembered how his father would just occasionally ignore him whenever he showed his class reports to him, or how his step mother would pull him outside the house and make him sleep in shivers at night. He also remembered those times his father would never let him go outside because he was ashamed. And thinking about it, Taemin clenched his fist even tighter.

"No..." He uttered, trying to stop the tears from flowing down from his eyes. He shouldn't cry. Letting your tears fall meant weakness, and Taemin knew he wasn't . He had cried enough. He took a deep breathe to control himself, suddenly he heard a small knock.

"Taemin?" Someone called him out. He immediately opened the faucet to wash his face. Tears could be easily hidden through water - he learned because he had done this so many times before. "WHAT!?" He angrily shouted.

"N-nothing!" The person suddenly stuttered upon noticing that Taemin wasn't in good mood..

The man was about to leave when Taemin suddenly opened the door, "You called me and disturbed me.. for nothing?" He asked with an annoyed expression on his face. "I.. I was just checking on you." The guy nervously replied. Taemin smirked at the answer he got. "So you're worried.?"

"N-no! It's because you were so long that the others...were.."

Taemin took a few steps forward , hands on his pocket, whilst the other took few steps backward. This was not gonna be good. "the others were what?"

"N-nothing...."

Taemin suddenly grabbed his collar and shoved him against the wall, "If you dont have anything to say.. Then don't call me. Because I dont want anyone to disturb me .. do you understand!?". The man  nodded furiously .

 

Just then, one of Taemin's collegues saw what was happening and he immediately pulled Taemin away from the other.

"What the hell are you doing he's one of us!" Kai said . If there was only one person who could confront Taemin every now and then., that was no other than Kai. They'd known each other ever since they were kids. They were never friends -- but they both suffered in a way that they could both understand each other.

"Get your hands off me." Taemin demanded.

Kai removed his hand upon Taemin's order. "If you're mad then why do you have to put your anger at us? We are your allies!"

Taemin narrowed his eyes. "..Allies? tch. Whatever. Just take care of that weak or i'll put him to grave."

 

Taemin was about to leave when suddenly, another person called him out.

"Taemin!!"

"WHAT NOW!??"

"he'll never get away anymore." The guy said with a reassuring smile on his face. Taemin grinned when he heard the grateful news. "Thats great. Now you know what to do."

He had been waiting for this day all along... and finally, he could now do his oh-so perfect revenge.
 


Wow. this is crappy . :|