0.9

The Bullying King [M]

Hey guys!! Since our boys got their very first Daesang Award in MMA last last week, Let's do a very late celebration!

Thank you so much to those who voted for them -

somehow, we got the chance to repay their hardwork through this very special award!

 


 

REVENGE

 

The entire day caused too much exhaustion in Onew's part- though the whole school rarely got to experience peace, today was such a very very tiring day for him. Before the classes started, a student was seen carrying a small knife, 'just for protection' the student said when they asked him why he had to bring a very dangerous weapon inside the school. The members of the student council didn't believe so they had to bring the said young man inside the principal's office for detention. After the incident, a huge commotion happened in the cafeteria with Key, Minho & Taemin being involved in the scene once again. They decided not to make this commotion any bigger so when he saw that everything was under Minho's control, he decided not to interfere anymore -

He never really did though. Not even before. No matter how much he wanted to  - because he knew that he could never get away with it. He had the urges to step down from his position because he thought he was not enough. Being a president required a lot of responsibilities. He knew he never lacked in skills, but he lacked in courage to face him - the terrifying reality at their school.

But after what happened a few weeks ago, it surprised him that he was still alive up to this day. He knew that Taemin was fully aware of what he had done - and that caused him to expect that his days would never be easy after that.

Maybe Taemin had forgotten what happened?

Maybe Taemin didn't really care at all?

Or maybe he did..

..but just waiting for the right time to act.

 

It was nearly getting dark when one of his teachers asked him to go at the back of the school to get the materials they needed for their school festival. The task could have been easier, if he weren't only been greeted by his unusual guests.

"Hello President..." One of the two young men said as they approached him with a smug grin on their faces. Onew didn't bother to reply though, he suddenly felt nervousness crawling in his entire body. He was not prepared for this because he wasn't expecting any of it.

"It seems like you lost your sense of hearing Pres?" The other mocked and they laughed.

They took few steps forward and Onew knew this was not gonna be good. As they walked towards him, Onew immediately turned his back at them to run away -- but he was there. Comfortably leaning his back against the entrance of the abandoned gym, and when he saw him, he lost the strength to run.

"Ta-Taemin.. please - don't do this." Onew pleaded. But he knew that he shouldn't have done that, because no matter how much he asked for mercy, Taemin would never listen.

Taemin turned to face him and sarcastically said, "do what? i'm not doing anything at all."

"Whatever you're planning, you know that you will never gain anything from it. Please, let's just all move on and -"

"SHUT UP." Taemin cut his explanation. He never liked being lectured and most of all, being told what to do.  "I dont want to hear your voice. IT'S ANNOYING. Should I just cut your tongue off so I wouldn't have to hear your voice forever?"

Onew realized that speaking back wouldn't help him so he remained silent. Taemin raised his metal bat and rested it upon his shoulder. Then he playfully collided the long metal against the railings creating a rough noise. Taemin smirked when he saw the nervousness in his prey's eyes.

"Hold him." Taemin ordered.  But before they could even get a good grip of his arms, Onew tried to fight them back, but it was no use because there were two of them, and he couldn't fight them all alone

"Stop resisting, you'll end up like this anyway."

"please, PLEASE DONT! I'm not going to do it again!" Onew begged once more. But Taemin only flashed him a grin, "tsk tsk..You should have thought of that before.. Now, you have to face the consequences of your actions.. This is your punishment, for what you did"

And just then, he felt two consecutive strong punches against his stomach, making him puke blood and fall on his knees. Then he felt someone kicking him over and over again- on his back, on his stomach, and even on his face.

"Please stop.." he begged with his head down.

Taemin used his bat to lift Onew's chin so he could see the other's now bruised face. "Next time.. think first, before you open your mouth" .. and without mercy, he lifted the metal and hit Onew's body with it with all his strength. He harshly hit his arms and legs over and over again until the other could no longer protect himself and just gave in to his horrible fate. Taemin didn't show any expression on his face but he kept on enjoying the other's cry of help. It was like he could release his anger towards the world... until two of his men noticed that Onew wasn't moving anymore.

"Ta-taemin.. I think you should stop now..."

As if he hadn't heard anything at all, he continued on beating him because of the strong sensation and addicting feeling of hitting someone.

"Taemin!" They called out but Taemin never seemed to hear their words. The hitting got even worse because Taemin was no longer satisfied with his precious bat anymore. His men thought that he was going to stop... but instead, He grabbed something longer and thicker piece of wood with nails planted in it.

"Taemin stop ! You could kill him!" One of the two shouted. But Taemin was far way enjoying this that he wouldn't stop. If he could kill him, then so be it. One of his men started running away to call for help. It wasn't like they wanted this. They thought that he was only going to give him a lecture - but they didn't expect that it was gonna end up like this and as they see it, he was now out of control; and they didn't want to be his next victim nor somebody being killed.

 

 

The guy named Chanyeol started running as fast as he could to look for help but when he told the others what had happened, they remained silent and unmoving from their seat.

"If we do that, he will kill us as well" They reasoned. But he couldn't blame them either because it was indeed possible to happen. Taemin wasn't afraid of death, moreover, he was not afraid of killing anyone who gets on his way. And it took courage to control and face someone like him. And the only person who could do this was..

"Choi Minho!" He realized that if he couldn't rely on their so-called friends, then perhaps Minho could be of help..even if they depised each other to no extent. He immediately went on searching for Minho but his shadow was nowhere to be found. He tried asking but neither of the people he asked knew. He suddenly lost hope.. there was no way they could save Onew now... and they were the reason why.

"No. I have to find him."

That was, when he saw what he had been looking for, "CHOI MINHO!!" He shouted, taking everyone's attention. Minho suddenly frowned when he saw the familiar guy. 'One of Taemin's colleagues" he thought.

"What do you want??" He asked.

Chanyeol abruptly grabbed his arms and pulled him away from his seat. "Hey!" Minho protested.

"You have to help us! Taemin is--" Chanyeol paused for a moment, unsure if he should say this infront of the whole school. "What??" Minho asked.

"Just come with me!"

Key suddenly barged in and pulled Minho away from his grasp. "No! Dont come with him. They're probably just planning to do some sick joke or I dont know. Dont trust that guy Minho.. you know who he's friends with" Key said while glaring at Chanyeol.

"Minho, you have to trust me, We really need you.. he's.. we cant stop him.. Just come with me please..?" Chanyeol said.

"What do you mean!??"

"If we dont move now, he can kill him Minho" Chanyeol said in a very low voice.

"Oh gosh! NO. DONT GO MINHO. I'm telling you dont! If that's the case why should we care!? That's great! I hope he really kill whoever that guy is so he'll be gone out of this school!"

"KEY STOP! Tell me exactly what happened." Minho said.

"We have no time for explanation right now just please trust me before it's too late."

Minho hesitated to follow his lead at first, but he couldn't let someone die either.. and seeing how sincere Chanyeol's expression was, he had to take risk and believe, even if it would cost a lot.

 

 

 

"Taemin STOP!"

Henry immediately took a strong grip of Taemin's arms. Onew's condition was getting worse. His white uniform was now fully stained with blood. He had cuts in every parts of his body because of the nails. His face was bruised and his eyes were swollen.

"Let go or i'll kill you." Taemin ordered with his eyes now fixated upon Henry's. But no matter how much afraid Henry was right now, he couldn't let go of his arms either. Just one more hit and Onew would never make it.. And that was what he feared the most because his conscience will haunt and taunt him forever.

"LET GO I SAID!" Taemin repeated in a more demading tone, but Henry remained unmoving. "So you're not gonna let go aren't you? You asked for it.. Dont blame me because you wanted this.." and with that, Taemin used his legs to kick him and raised his now free hand and clenched his fist.. and Henry wished Chanyeol could go back just a little more faster to save him..

 

 

 

"Where are they!!?"  Minho asked when they reached the back of the school.

"Over there!" Chanyeol pointed out the abandoned gym and ran before them. Minho followed along with Key, Amber and Jonghyun. "Minho let's go back, I dont want this.." Key complained.

"he's right Minho.. I dont think it's safe here." Amber said.

"Didn't i tell you guys? You dont have to follow me anymore. Jonghyun hyung, you can go back along with the others."

"No. If something happens to you, that would be our loss and besides, i'm your friend. I'm concern about this whole thing."

"DONT!!!" suddenly, they heard a loud scream.

"T-that's Chanyeol's voice!" They ran faster and when they got there, they saw the horrible situation. Chanyeol immediately went and protected Henry before Taemin could beat him again. And before anything else could happen, Minho grabbed a hold of Taemin's arms and said, "Stop.. please" It all took two simple words for Taemin to regain back to his senses.

"You guys, bring him to the clinic or if possible, to the nearest hospital!" Minho said.

"But Minho.."

"Key, please.. go now."

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay here.. with him?" Jonghyun asked .

"yes."

Jonghyun and Amber immediately lifted Onew and although Key didn't want to leave Minho alone, he knew he couldn't stay there either. Chanyeol and Henry also went to accompany them, worrying about Onew.

And there they were , being left alone.

Minho slowly loosened his grip and spun him around so he could see his face. Minho didn't really know what to expect. Taemin was staring blankly at nothing as if he lost to none.

"Why did you do this?" Minho asked as gently as possible.

But Taemin didn't respond nor making any eye contacts with him. "Were you hurt?" He asked but Taemin still remained silent.

"Don't worry.. he'll live. I know that he will that's w-"

"WHY WOULD I WORRY?" Taemin snapped . "I can kill him! Why would I worry for someone I dont care about!?"

And Minho saw it again, the pain, the nervousness, the small trembles within. He could see it all no matter how dark the place was. Even if their only source of light was the bright full moon shining from above. And he had to admit that he liked it. He liked the fact that no one else could get to see this but him.

"it's alright.." Minho said and pulled Taemin for a warm hug, "To me, it's not your fault.."

....because the real reason why he became like this is because of people who doesn't know how to show enough care. And the real ones at fault are  the roots of the present and the innocent ones are the product of the past.

 


(Chapter 0.4 EYES & SUCH)