0.4

The Bullying King [M]

A/N : The first 3 chapters were all Minho's point of view. Now i'm gonna change it. I still hope you guys would like it and please leave a comment. THANK YOU :)


 

EYES & SUCH

 

 

 

"Lee Taemin, you better stop right now."

Choi Minho said , immediately calling all the attentions of the other students.

 

Lee Taemin lifted himself up from crouching in front of his second prey. He turned to face him. He wasn't angry or anything but rather, amused. Amused by the fact that Minho had the guts to speak up and order him what to do.

 

"...Excuse me? Could you repeat what you just said?" He asked mockingly.

 

Minho wasn't the type of person who gets nervous about anything.... but it was a different story when it came to Lee Taemin. He was just there, standing and staring right at Taemin's piercing eyes. Oh those eyes- Those eyes that could kill you and take away your soul and innocence. Those eyes that could send shivers to your spinal cord... There was just something about those almond-shaped eyes... But he had no idea of what it was.

'What a devil'. He thought.

 

"I said stop what you're doing right now.. No. Just stop treating the people around you like this and get a life!" Minho yelled.

"Yah! You punk!" A guy who was standing beside Taemin or also known as his 'right hand' , was about to walk towards Minho to teach him a lesson. However, Teamin raised his right hand just in front of the face of the said guy and said, "Let him be. What can he even do?"

"But Taemin!"

"Shut up. Besides, are you really going to put up with your title? Savior?" He continued.

 

 

Minho paused for a moment. Unsure of what to say.

If he said yes, that would mean he was accepting the challenge... He was never the one to back down, but Donghae's words kept on ringing inside his head.  Taemin moved his head forward and tilted it to his right slightly and , "Coward~~"

 

Suddenly, they heard a loud creak from the door of the school cafeteria and some few teachers and the Principal barged in.

"What is going on!?" One of the teachers asked in a loud voice.

No one answered them but they were left with a very intriguing scene:

 

A poor boy almost drenched in blood lying in the ground trying to lift himself up (and nobody is even helping!). Nice.

Lee Taemin who had blood stains in his polo shirt and standing in front of the boy but facing Minho. Nice.

And Choi Minho, the new student who was standing awkwardly and facing Lee Taemin. Really nice.

 

Picture perfect!

 

 

"You two, will come to my office!" The principal shouted as he pointed at them with his index finger. He was probably angry with the horrible scene he just witnessed. "Tch!" Taemin grunted in annoyance. "You better follow me and fix this mess!" The principal said. Before he left, he lightly patted Onew's shoulder. As soon as the principal and the teacher left the place,  Taemin angrily kicked the nearest table that he could reach with all his strength making the students who were sitting there nervous and shocked for a brief moment. Then he walked towards the door and eyed Onew, assuring him that he would never get away with this. Onew, on the other hand, decided not to make any eye contacts but he was nervous and worried for his next few days in the school. Or maybe years.

 

Minho went to help the poor guy who was lying down and as they reached the door, Minho turned his head and looked at the president saying, "What you did was right. And don't worry. I'll try to protect you no matter what." And he smiled at him. Onew did his best to smile back.

"Thank You"

 

***

 

 

Minho brought the poor kid to the clinic first. The nurses were in shock upon seeing the horrible situation of the student. They immediately asked him to sit and aided him. The student kept on saying 'thank you!' to Minho over and over again and Minho kept on reminding the other that 'it's okay'.

When he was sure that everything was already fine, He left the student and went to the principal's office. He had not been inside that office for quite a while. The last time he got himself inside was when he was defending himself because people blamed him for something they said, he shouldn't have done.

"I'm here again." He sighed and mumbled to himself. "Say hello Detention."

 

 

There was nothing good that was coming out from the principal's mouth. Minho could only hear harsh sentences and he didn't even know if the principal was helping them out, lecturing them, or making things worse. But he was sure that Taemin was pretty ed up with hearing all the irritating statements of the Principal. And Minho wondered why Taemin never dared to talk back to the old man -- it was his specialty. Minho would even call him a professional.

Minho eyed Taemin from the corner of his eyes as they sat there, beside each other in front of the Principal who kept on rambling about school rules and good deeds. Then, he occassionally tried to steal a glance at him to make sure if this guy was still alive. But really, It was quite a shock that Taemin never spoke once to defend himself. Maybe he was really just guilty or maybe because,

"If you don't stop all this nonsense, I will tell your father everything. Do you want me to do that!?"

Taemin's annoyed expression became even worse after mentioning his father. He sent the principal a glare but he didn't respond to his question. That should be enough.

"You don't? Good."

Even if Taemin was keeping his silence, Minho knew that this guy would explode in no time if the principal continued on lecturing him. He was already clenching his fist too hard, suggesting he had been controlling his patience til' now.

 

"You!" The principal finally took his attention to Minho.

"Y-yes sir?" He answered, stuttering a bit.

"From now on, you have to watch Taemin's actions!" The principal said as if it was the easiest thing on earth.

"WHAT!?" They both exclaimed in unison because of the shock and horror of the idea. Watching Taemin in class to make sure he wouldn't do stupid acts was already hard for Minho and Taemin didn't like the idea of someone eyeing him every now and then

"I'm not a kid! I can manage!" Taemin said, trying to convince the principal that the whole idea was unnecessary and that he didn't need Minho to watch him around like a mother. That was just so irritating.

"No. You should have thought of that before." But of course, he failed. "Do you understand Minho?" The principal asked.

"But I have more things that I need to prioritize and --"

"Are you declining my offer..?" The principal asked again, eyes fixated on him like he was inwardly telling him that if he didn't accept this , then he would regret it later on.

 

 

But this wasn't even an offer!

For God's sake he was ordering him to do something he didn't want to do!

Of course he admit that he was already there, with the saving and other things.. but watching him!?

It was definitely NOT what Minho wanted!

 

Yet, what could he do?

 

"I'll do it." Minho said.