0.5

The Bullying King [M]

REPORT!!

 

 

 

Minho thought that him, saving the other student would result something good even once in his entire life. But it turned out that it was the exact opposite of what he had imagined. And thinking about it again, Minho just wanted to sink in and die. Why him!? Why did it have to be him!? Hire a ing body guard to watch the devil dammit! -- Such thoughts were floating inside Minho's head.

"Hey! Why the hell did you accept his offer? Are you stupid or what!?" Taemin annoyingly asked as they left the gates of hell or let's just simply call it, the door to the Principal's office.

"Why are you acting like it's you who will suffer!?" Minho asked completely irritated by the sudden unfavorable turn of events.

Taemin paused for a moment to think, "Oh yeah! You got that right! Since it's YOU who accepted the old man's request then it's YOU who will suffer! I will make your everyday life a living hell. How does that sounds to you, Choi?" Taemin said with an eyebrow raised.

"Yeah. indeed it is me who will suffer but that doesn't mean that you're safe. If you dont want me to make a report about you and your stupid gags, better be good Lee Taemin." Minho said forcing and faking a smile to annoy the younger... and it was a success.

"You're really getting on my nerves. Do you know that?" Taemin asked.

"I don't. But now that you have said it, I am now fully aware that  I really do get on your nerves." Minho said taking two steps towards the younger who was standing  right in front of him.

"You don't know me Choi. Have you forgotten what they call me here?" Taemin asked.

"Titles don't mean anything to me so fix yourself because I'll be watching you even in the next life." Minho said as he continued on walking past the so-called bullying king. Somehow, on that day, Minho lost all the nervousness that he felt but instead, gaining confidence with the dominance he had towards Taemin. But he had to admit that he was still terrified for Taemin's future actions. He was right when he said that Minho didn't know anything about him but the fact that he was a trouble maker and a bully who never cared even if he could almost kill a person. He was rude, cold and annoying... but still, Minho sensed a bit of weakness after witnessing what just happened in the Principal's office. Taemin was scared . He had no idea what made Taemin lost all his confidence and such, But Minho was sure that whatever it was, it had something to do with Taemin's father.

 

 

***

 

 

"YAH!" Jonghyun shouted and walked towards Minho who was now drenched in sweat as he finished his rounds of jogging all around the court. Minho ceased for a moment to give his friend a little attention. "What is it Jjong?" he asked, scoffing heavily as he tried to catch some air. "What happened in the Principal's office!?" Jjong asked. "Please dont ask. I dont even want to remember it."   Minho said and continued his jogging after a few muscle relaxation.  "Yah! Minho! You think you can get away with this!?" Minho turned around to face him and jogged backwards.

"I'm not trying to get way with this, it's just that i'm not in the mood to talk about that right now." Minho said turning around again so his back faced Jonghyun, and started jogging.  "Donghae hyung will surely find out . How are you going to explain this mess??" Jjong asked with his hands both on his waist.

"I dont know. But I can't turn back now." Minho said.

Jonghyun narrowed his eyes suspiciously. "..What do you mean 'you cant turn back now??' .. Did you do something stupid again Choi Minho!?"Jjong asked.

"I HAVE NO CHOICE OKAY!" Minho said in a loud voice from across the court and it echoed for a moment.

"AISH! of course you have a choice stupid! What is it!? Spill it out before I use strength!" Jonghyun warned him.

"As if you can!!!!" Minho shouted.

 

 

***

 

 

Few days had passed and during those days, the Principal kept on asking Minho to make constant reports about Taemin and what he did for the rest of the day. Of course he hated it. Instead of finishing his homeworks or doing his projects, there he was, prioritizing the stupid report about Lee Taemin. But no matter how much he disliked the idea of watching Taemin and summarizing everything that he did for the rest of the day like he was some sort of a personal diary, He still did it anyway, hoping that something good would come off with this thing he called "personal sacrifice".

 

 

"Yesterday," Minho started, "Taemin didn't write any of our lectures. Though I kept on telling him to do it, he would just ignore me and continue his sleeping. During break time, he ate a melon bread . Thankfully, he didn't cause any commotion. After lunch break, he went straight to the school courtyard with his 'friends'. They teased some students. I tried to stop him but he glared at me for calling out his name. After that he--"

"Minho." The principal cut his report off. He was probably tired of hearing the same thing over and over again.. EVERYDAY.

Taemin sleeping, Taemin not listening to the teachers, Taemin mocking some students.... Everything was just the same and it felt like poison to the elder's ears.

"Don't you get it?" The principal asked.. or better yet, let's name him. Principal Soo Man asked.

"....Get what .... Sir?" Minho furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. Wasn't this exactly what he wanted him to do? To make a report about Taemin's everyday life which he could probably publish as a book later on and sell to anyone who's interested but he doubt there would be any.

"Please.. sit down." Principal Soo Man asked him surprisingly, in a nice way.

Minho did as what he was told and took a seat.

"I just dont want you to watch Taemin and tell me his boring everday life. I heard what you did when I moved him to your class." The Principal said. He took a deep sigh. "Minho, I want you to help him."

Minho was startled upon hearing the Principal's personal request.

Just who was the principal to Taemin's life??

"H-Help him?"

"Yes Minho. I want you to help Lee Taemin."


A/N : Thank you so much for subscribing but I hope you can also tell me what you think about this chapter. I know it's getting too long to get to the exciting chapter of the story but i'm working on it ! Thanks. :D

time check! : 11:37 PM