0.6

The Bullying King [M]

THEIR MISTAKE WILL BE HIS SUFFERING

 

 

 

"H-help him??"

"Yes Minho. I want you to help Lee Taemin." The Principal said. Slow but the words were precisely stated to make sure Minho wouldn't mishear anything.

"B-but why sir??" Minho asked in shock.

"I am Taemin's uncle - his father is my brother." The Principal explained . Minho suddenly widened his eyes unconsciously. Of course that was possible!

Lee Soo Man, Lee Taemin.

 

So that was why! That was the reason why this Taemin had the guts to do anything that he wanted!

Because his uncle.... was the principal!

 

Minho looked a bit disappointed after hearing what he just learned from the older man, but before things started to crawl Minho away, The Principal decided to speak out to clarify his name.

 

"I know what he's doing inside the school. I don't want you to think that I'm ignoring any of his acts. I am not tolerating any of it. But it's true. I am so tired of protecting my nephew. He won't just listen. Still, I try my best to understand him."  Principal Soo Man said. He stood up from his seat and faced the window. He smiled as he saw little kids running around the playground of their school.

"That kid... never experienced chldhood happiness."

 

 

 

***

 

 

If Minho was given a chance to choose a time where he could return back to, he'd choose his childhood days. He wanted to return not because he wanted to change it, but because he wanted to remember the feeling again. It was such a great time in his life. There was nothing to worry about and all he could hear were the precious laughter of his childhood friends and his own chuckles. He remembered his mother making pancakes and baking some chocolate chipped cookies while he was with his friends, playing around ; having fun with each other. then suddenly he slipped into the mud, his friends laughed at him and he wanted to get some revenge so he stained them with muds too, after that, they were all covered in dirt but still happily playing in the mud . When his mother went out , the tray that she held had almost slipped from her hands, but instead of scolding them, she smiled happily knowing that the kids were having such a great time playing. She immediately called them to get them cleaned and his friends borrowed all his clothes.. Minho ptotested but his mother insisted.

There was also a time where his friends would stay up all night at his house and the five of them would all go under the quilt covers to warm themselves, then one would start telling a scary story. And one would cry. And the others would make the other cry more. So much for kids, but this was how he spent his childhood days.

It was fun. Too fun to be exact.

And now he couldn't even find where all his childhood friends were. If he did, he'd suggest them to do the same thing they did back when they were young instead of going to some bars and have some drinks.

Even if his friends would laugh at his ridiculous idea, he knew it was great this way. ..

 

 

 

And it saddened him.

Minho was walking back to his locker completely lost.... but not in directions... His mind kept on wandering somewhere else. Those words were too pitiful and yet, he kept on hearing them over and over again. Just like an mp3 stucked and the song still replayed inside his head.

 

"That kid.. never experienced childhood happiness."

 

Impossible.

 

"Taemin was a lonely child. He used to go to a very expensive private school when he was young, but no one befriended him. Everyone knew of his father's past. And everyone was disguted of it. His mother fell in love with my brother. But my brother is a married man. Even so, their love was so strong and that love bore a fruit. And that fruit is Taemin. My brother didn't know what to do back then, so he immediately asked me to hide the both of them in my house. But his wife soon found out what he had been hiding. So his father left them when he was still just a baby. His mother left my place as well after the incident. I heard that she worked too hard just to be able to give Taemin's needs as a baby. She pushed herself too far... that's why she caught a really serious disease. She didn't last for months...and Taemin was 3. After that, Taemin was given to his father.... but my brother didn't care at all. Because he was ashamed for what he had done.. and now, blames it all to the innocent kid. 'If only he weren't born' - My brother once said. So he grew up being unloved, friendless, and lonely. He did his best to show him that he's worth calling him 'his son' by maintaining high grades. But my brother was just too cold.

4 years ago, Taemin almost killed himself, After that he started changing his attitude. Because of that, his step mother forced him to leave the house so I took him with me. That kid... that kid needs a real friend Minho. I dont want him to have friends like those he have right now. Please help him.  I'm asking you this not as the principal... but as a concerned uncle."

 

Minho couldn't find himself saying 'no' at that moment.

Now he knew why.

Now he knew why the kid could care less about his surroundings. It was because he never experienced real care himself.  And the selfishness of his father and the careless mistake of his mother took away his precious childhood.

A childhood that should have been filled with happiness...

 

and not sufferings and loneliness.


A/N : too short for a chapter?? :D