Nine

Can I Feel My Truly Love?

 

I was pretty sure about my feeling at first..
But, after that accident, I start to hesitate it..
Do I really love that girl?
 
        I sit silently on the bench near class. Since that day, I didn’t meet her yet. I wonder how she is doing today. I wonder how annoyed Mr.Lee today. I wonder which meals she is having in the canteen. I wonder about everything she is doing today, the people around her, and many more. But, I can’t. I’m not ready yet to meet her since that accident.
 
       Someone taps my shoulder from back. “Junhyung oppa!”
 
       I turn my head to see who taps me. “Hyuna! You scared me!” Ah, it’s my angel, Kim Hyuna. She chuckles and takes a seat on space beside me.
 
       “Having daydreaming alone,huh?”
 
       “Ah, nothing.” I smile a bit. She frowns.
 
       “Did something happen? You look so gloomy. It isn’t the usual of you, oppa.”
 
       I chuckle a bit. “Is it obvious,huh?”
 
       She laughed. “Yeah, it is. It’s too obvious, oppa! How about go to canteen first? You can blurt it all there.”
       
       I hesitate at first, but then I nod my head. “Okay. You treat me today, hm?”
 
       “Don’t worry, I will!” she laughs. I get up from my seat and lead the way. She follows me behind.
 
       After we arrive the canteen, I choose the seats and ask her to sit there. We order our meals, and she ask me right then.
 
       “Oppa, what happened? You look so gloomy in these three days.” She lowers her head to look into my eyes. I let out sigh, and shake my head.
 
       “Nothing. I’m fine! Don’t worry.” I show her my fake smile. I don’t want to make her concerning me a lot.
 
       She snorts. “Liar.” I chuckle and ruffle her hair.
 
       “How can you know it? Is it too obvious?”
 
       “You can’t lie. Your face shows it all,” she laughs. “So, mind to tell me?”
 
       “I don’t know. I wonder why I’m being like this these days.” I let out a big sigh. It feels like there are many loads on my shoulders. She tilts her head.
 
       “Jiyoon unnie?” I gasp. How can she know it? I just keep silent.
 
       “I assume your silent as yes, oppa.” I look into her eyes, and nod my head weakly.
 
       “Tell me what had happened? It seems so terrible. I never see you being like this oppa, to be honest.”
 
       I hesitate to tell her at first. But, I must tell her about this. At least, I need someone to share with. I can’t face this problem alone.
 
       “She confessed to me.”
 
       She chokes her cola, and look at me in disbelief. “Wh-what? Confessed? So sudden?”
 
       I show her a bitter smile. “Yeah. She said that she likes me since before. I didn’t know what to do at that time. And I… I made her crying.. I made her crying, Hyuna-ya! It hurts me a lot to see her crying like that. And that’s all because of me.” I blame myself. I never felt like this before. Even when I knew that Hyuna is Hyunseung’s girlfriend week ago, I didn’t feel any pain at that moment. It is.. the unusual me.
 
       “Don’t blame yourself, oppa. You aren’t completely in fault. And then.. what did you do after that?”
 
       “I just kept silent. I have no idea on what should I did at that time. I feel so stupid. I hurt my only bestfriend. I never felt like this before, Hyuna-ya! It… hurts me a lot.”
 
       “Oppa… you like her.” She looks deep into my eyes. She seems so sure on what she said before. I just shake my head.
 
       “How can you said like that? It’s imposs-“
 
       “Don’t dodge it, oppa. I’m pretty sure about it. From the way you look at her, the way you tell me about her, and the way you feel when she was crying, it’s clearly seen that you like her. You’re in love with her, oppa! And you know what? You always tell me everything about her when you’re with me,” she laughs. In love with Jiyoon? Am I?
 
       “Wh-what? In love with.. Jiyoon?” I look at her still in disbelief. How can? I never thought about that before. Fall in love with my won bestfriend? Are you sure?
 
       “Still unsure about it,oppa? Want me to help you making sure your feeling? Hm?” she tilts her head, looking into my eyes once again. I’m about to refuse it but.. why not?
 
       I let a sigh, and nod my head.”okay, if you mind.”
 
       She chuckles.” Yeay! I will make sure that you’re in love with Jiyoon unnie! Don’t worry!” she looks so cute at that moment. I pat her head while laughing.
 
       “Thanks,” I smile to her. She just shrugs and giggles. And then she looks at behind me and gasps. I follow where her eyes looking at and see nothing.
 
       “Why?” seems like my words making her back to reality.
 
       “Jiyoon unnie.. she was over there, looking at us,and then.. left.” I gasp. She was here?
 
       “Ah… it’s okay. I’m not ready to meet her yet anyways.” I sigh. I don’t know why but I feel so unwell right after hearing what Hyuna said before. “Hyuna-ya, I need to go back to my class now. Is it okay?”
 
       “Eh? Ah, it’s okay. I want to meet Hyunseung oppa too anyways. See you,oppa!” She smiles, and leaves me right after. I cover my face with both hands, and mess my hair. “Why am I being like this?”
 

 

 

double updates of a day! kkk~