Seven

Can I Feel My Truly Love?

 

It’s hurt...

How I hope this pain is gone...

Day by day, the pain becomes bigger.. and bigger..

No... I can’t hold it anymore …

 

            “Jiyoon-ah!” Junhyung ran as fast as he could. He breathed heavily and came closer to her.

            Jiyoon looked up to him weakly. “Ah, Junhyungie…”

            “Are you okay? Your friends told me that you collapsed. What’s wrong? Are you sick?” He seemed so worry. His face expressed it all. Jiyoon smiled a bit. He concerns me.. 

            “Ah,no no. I tried to have dieting today, but I think I’m too weak to do it so.. I collapsed.“ She chuckled, tried to decrease his concern towards her.

            “Yah,stupid! Why were you doing it on the first time, huh? Who did ask you to do that? Look! You look so pale! Are you really okay? I’m worrying you to death!.“ Junhyung put his hand on her forehead and held her hands tightly. It’s so tight, seemed like he don’t want to let her go, like don’t want to leave her alone to face the pain. Jiyoon shut her eyes tight, tried to memorize the feeling. To memorize what he did right then, and memorize how his face was when entered the room and ran towards her.

            “You... worrying me?“

            “Of course, idiot! Don’t you know how scared I was when your friends told me about you. I ran here as fast as possible right after that. I’m afraid.. something bad happened to you.“ He held her hands tighter, supported his chin on them, and stared at her in worry.

            Jiyoon giggled. “I’m okay,hm? No need to worry me. Thanks.. Thanks a lot.. “

            “Eii why you become like this for sudden? It’s not usual of you. No need to thank me, this is what friend supposed to do.” Junhyung smiled widely. His truly smile. He seemed so sincere. And it made her feeling the pain again. No..don’t hoping too much, Jiyoon-ah..

            “Hey, you haven’t answered my question yet! Why were you on diet? It’s a rare for you, ya know? And rather impossible for you.“ He laughed.

            “Someone told me to do so.“

            “Hm? Who?“ Junhyung tilted his head.

            Jiyoon sighed a bit, and looked on space.“Someone who likes to call me fatty girl. Someone who always ask me to decrease my eat habit. Someone who always ask me to go on diet when I’m having my meals. Someone who never compliment me as slimy girl. Someone.. that I love the most.“

            Junhyung stayed quiet. He was shocked. He had no idea about what she was talking about. Is the person… him?

            She looked on him. “You know who is he?“

            “Jiyoon-ah...“

            “Mm.. you? Yeah, I think the person is you. I love you, Yong Junhyung.“

            Junhyung was speechless. He didn’t know what’s going on. He had no idea. He couldn’t think clearly. He let her hands accidently.

            Jiyoon stared on her hand. He didn’t hold on it anymore. She couldn’t feel the warmth around her hand like before. It made her even hurt.

            “Jiyoon-ah.. you.. sure?“

            “Yeah. I’m pretty sure. Remember about what I said before in the library? That’s my truly feeling. You even listened to it well.“ She laughed a bit, while held tears which was going to drop. Junhyung looked at her in disbelief.

            Ah, Junhyung-ah.. can you leave me alone?“ she asked him in weak. A tear drop on her cheek. She couldn’t hold it anymore.

            “But..” He was shocked. She was crying. He barely saw her cry. He couldn’t stand still when seeing his bestfriend cried.. because of him..

            “Jun.. please? I beg you. I need a rest. Better you back to your class. Thanks for concerning me.“ She smiled weakly to him, with tears still dropping on her cheeks.

            Junhyung wanted to hold her hand again, but he stopped. “Okay. Take care of yourself. Have a rest. And.. I’m sorry, Jiyoon-ah.“

          She nodded her head, and stared at his back. Even he didn’t turn his head back anymore. He left her..