Ten

Can I Feel My Truly Love?

Day by day, I’m getting further away towards you …

I can’t see you anymore...

Should I forget about you?

 

            Days had passed. You become further away from me. Do you still remember about the promise that you had made for me? You said before that if you leave me, I should hate you more than anything. Should I do it? Should I hate you?

             I have tried to hate you. I have tried to forget you. But in the end, I can’t. I can’t hate you. I can’t forget you. I can’t… Damn, get your sense back, Jiyoon!

             I decide to refresh my mind. I need some fresh water. Too many pressures filling my mind, about my tasks, my hateful lecturer, and of course... Junhyung.

             I’m splashing my face with fresh water when my brother texting me. He wants me to buy him the best coffee latte in Hongdae and bring it home in 30 minutes, or else he will eat all of my precious cupcakes. Geez, this brother of mine.

             I’m walking along Hongdae. Hongdae is busy as always. So many people walking around here to hangout with their friends or have dating with their lovers. Tsk, I hate this view.

            I’ve done buying my brother’s order when I see someone familiar at the stall across cafe. I stop and take a look to the person. It’s Junhyung. He is with… Hyuna. He blows ttokbokki and feed it to her. She chuckles and feed him back. And then, they’re laughing each other. They seem so.. happy? Damn, the pain is coming again.

             I follow them behind. I don’t even know what I’m doing right now. I feel so stupid. Although my mind said not to follow them, but my heart and my feet aren’t said so. My feet keep follow them wherever they go.

             They enter the game center. I’m just watching them from outside. I can see them clearly from over here. I’m afraid if I get into the game center, they will notice my presence here. I’m afraid if Junhyung sees me. I’m not ready yet to meet him. I touch where my heart placed, and press it hard. No, it’s enough. I can’t see them anymore. I walk away and leave them that still enjoying their game.

 

kyaa so sorry for the short update, so stuck with my tasks and exams ;;;