Eleven

Can I Feel My Truly Love?

I don't know what love it is..

I don't even know how it does feel...

Geez, this feeling is killing me..

 

I'm standing in front of Jiyoon's class. I see some of her friends get out from the class. I was going to approach her, but I hesitate it. Should I come in? or not?

I take step back.. and forward.. back.. forward..  I continuously do it for I don't even know how long it lasts. Some boys and girls looking at me, wondering what I am doing here. Do I look like an idiot one here?

"What are you doing here, oppa?" I heard someone behind, asked me. I turn and see Hyuna standing there with Hyunseung , entwining their fingers.

"Huh? Ah, that... about that.. I.." I'm stuttered. I don't know why I'm being like this. I feel like a pickpocket gets caught when doing his action. Haha, so funny.

"Eung, Jiyoon unnie? You want to talk to her?" she smiles playfully. And I look like a dumb standing in front of them. I'm speechless, to be honest.

"You want me to call her for you?"

"NO! no, don't call her,kay? I'm not going to call her though." I tried my best to lie, although I know I'm always failed with lying thingy. Seems like I'm a kind guy, doesn't it?

"Hm? Why not? Still not ready to meet her? still unsure with your feeling or what?" She looks at me in disbelief, with both eyes opened widely. Hyunseung looks at his lovely girlfriend, chuckling on her reaction and patting her head in lovely way. Geez, they look so romantic. I envy them, for no reason.

I didn't answer her nor gave her any reaction. I keep silent. I don't know what I should answer to her. I feel like the most idiot one here.

"Eumm oppa, is it okay if I'm with Junhyung oppa for today? I need to make this idiot guy realizes his own feeling." she said cutely to her boyfriend.

Hyunseung chuckles on his girl's cuteness and pinches her cheeks lightly. "I was going to ask you to do that actually. I'm fine with it. Go with him! I can't stand with his foolishness for a long time, you know?"

Hyuna laughes with her boyfriend's words. "Ayay, captain! Call me if you need something,eo?" she salutes him, pecks his left cheek and grins widely.

"Hey you idiot guy, follow me!" Hyuna pulls my arm, makes me following her behind.

 

 

"Well, what are we going to do now, Madam?"

"We're going to... what? madam? don't call me madam!" she hits my arm lightly.

I chuckle. "I'm asking you seriously. What are we doing here? in this crowded place,huh?"

"To make you realize your feeling, of course! Ah, let's have some ttokbokki first!" she drags me to a stall on the side street. She orders to an ahjumma and choose where to sit.

"So... what have you planned to do, Ms.Kim?" I raise an eyebrow, waiting for her answer.  The ahjumma comes with our orders on her hands. Hyuna takes them and give me my order.

"Here is yours. Well, imagine me as Jiyoon unnie! What will you do towards me, with this ttokbokki?" she points my plate and then herself. Imagine her as Jiyoon? Are you sure? it's.. hard.

"I.. I can't" I let out a deep sigh. I can't do that. I don't know why but I want the real Jiyoon is here with me, beside me, not Hyuna pretended as Jiyoon.

"Ey why can't? Try it! Ah, you can do whatever you want if Jiyoon unnie is here." I frown. The one that I want to do... feed her?

I take a piece of ttokbokki, blow it, and feed it to Hyuna. She is amused, chuckles a bit and eat it.

"Aww, that's so sweet oppa, indeed!" she laughes, and shows her thumbs up. She takes hers and feed it to me.

"Here you are! For feeding me before." I laugh at her action, and eat it as well. We're laughing on each other. Hyuna looks at the across street, and stunned. I follow her direction and see nothing.

"What's wrong?" I frown. She gasps, and look at me, in hesitation.

"Huh? Ah, it's... nothing. I feel like someone was looking at us." she shrugs. I look on the direction once more, and then shrug it. It's nothing over there.

She pays for our meals, and pull me outside. "Eum oppa! let's go to the game center!"

 

 

We enter the game center and I follow her, let her choose whatever she wants to play. We're enjoying our time playing there, untill I see someone is looking at us from outside, in pain? It's.... Jiyoon.

 

 

 

kyaaa sorry for the long update, too busy with school activities ;~;

Well, I was listening to Junhyung & BTOB's After Time Passes while writing this chapter, and here it is the 11th chapter! kkkk~

Hope you like it! and yeaah Is It Poppin? !! I'm in love with this song ahahaa~ how do you think about 4minute's latest single? just want to know your opinions, guys! ^_^