Six

Can I Feel My Truly Love?

 

Day by day, my feeling towards you become deeper...

The actions that you had done towards me, make me hoping for you...

Should I stop this all?

 

             “Jiyoon-ah..“ Junhyung looked at space with his flat face.

             “Hm?“ Jiyoon flipped pages of novel she read on. There was something weird with the novel, she thought.

             Junhyung leaned on the wall near her while looking at her.“I wanna ask you something.“

             “What?” Jiyoon still busied herself flipping on the pages, thinking about what made the novel weird.

             “Should I ask her to the game center?” asked Junhyung while thinking about what he would do next.

             “Up to you.” Jiyoon didn’t turn her head to him. He snorted, didn’t feel satisfied with her answer.

             “Yah, I just wanna know your opinion. How do you think?“

             “My  opinion? Try it then.“

             Junhyung moved to her front and lowered her head, seeing her face with unsure expression. “Jinjja? What if she rejects me?“ He waited for her answering the question.

             “If you got rejected... Yeah, I feel pity towards you. Be strong then” she chuckled, and turned her head to Junhyung. “Yah Junhyungie, I think there is something weird with this novel.“

             “Eh? Novel? What’s wrong?“

             “There are some missing pages if I’m not mistaken. It’s written 102, but at the next page it’s written 106.” Jiyoon showed him the novel.

             Junhyung was silent for a while, and then showed his wide grin.“Ah, about that.. I tore it yesterday.“ He scratches his back head.

             Jiyoon hit his head. “Yak! Why did you tear it?” Junhyung covered fast, made her shutting up.

             “For my goddess’ shake, don’t say it too loud! It’s library though. What if Miss Jung knows that there is page missing from this novel? You will die, Jiyoon-ah!”

             Jiyoon pulled his hand from . “Eugh, I can’t breathe, you idiot!“ She arranged her hair and punched him on chest.

             Junhyung groaned a bit. “I wanna say the quotes from that page to my angel. “

             Jiyoon was silent. She couldn’t believe on what he said before. That was so… stupid, she thought. “Junhyung-ah...“

             “Yes?“ he looked at her innocently.

             “You are so… innocent.“

             “Innocent? Really? That’s good!“ Junhyung showed his best grin to her, made her wanted to pinch his cheeks hardly.

             “What? Tsk... want me to accompany you to hospital?“

             “Hm? For what? I’m not sick, okay?“

             Jiyoon flicked his forehead. “You are exactly sick. Totally sick. I know you have ran out of your medicine.”

              “Eh? Something wrong with me?“ Junhyung looked at her with clueless face. 

               Jiyoon laughed, and patted his head. “You are so innocent.. or stupid? How can you confess what you feel towards someone you like with those cheesy quotes? ”

             “Yah.. you know that I can’t make good and sweet words to a girl, right? You know it really well.” He pouted cutely. It made her laughing hardly.

             “Junhyung-ah.. no need to use sweet words to confess your feeling. Say everything you feel at this time is enough.“ Jiyoon patted his shoulder while showing her angelic smile, made him feeling something weird growling on his stomatch, but he was still unsure about it.

             Getting back in reality, he shook his head. “Mm.. ah! What? I don’t understand, Jiyoon-ah! Give me an example then.“ he looked her into the eyes. He seemed so serious.

             “Example? Ehm.. wait.“ She hesitated to say her feeling towards him. But, she has to. At least, he wouldn’t know who she loves, right? she thought.

             “Ah, maybe it can help you a bit. Don’t you know I’ve looked at you for a long time? Looking at each actions you made. Looking at each activities you did. Looking at each expressions you made. When you’re happy. When you’re sad. When you’re mad. When you’re afraid. I’ve seen those expression. But, don’t you notice them all? Don’t you notice me when looking at you silently? Keep an eye upon you? Concerning you if there is something bad happens to you. And.. don’t you know why I do these all? It’s because I love you. I love you so much until I can’t take my eyes off of you. I love you so much until I don't notice the other men around me.“ She looked him into the eyes. Unconsiously, she had told everything she felt towards him.

             Junyung stared straight at her, amused with what she said before. “Woah, those words seem so sincere! Yah, are you in love? You seemed so serious when saying it. You are in love, right? “ he tapped her, in the fact. He seemed so happy when teasing her.

             “Me? Ahaha of course no!“ she chuckled a bit, and continue on reading.

             “Jinjjayo? But your words.. it seems so real! Seems like you’re feeling it for real.“ Junhyung seemed excited. How can he wasn't excited, his only bestfriend fell in love with someone. He should be happy with that, right?

             “Woah, really? That’s great! Ahaha.“

             “I’m happy for you if you like someone else.“

              Jiyoon smiled a bit, and her smile disappeared slowly. She looked into space. What did he say? She though. Will you feel happy if you know that you’re the one I love? I think… no...